Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) (48632 Views)

A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found / A'rese: The Voice Nigeria Winner's N7million SUV Has Been Found (pics) / Edu Emerges Nigeria Winner Of Airtel Trace Music Star 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by eleko1: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
undecided She shud return d jeeP and collect Money instead

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

I'm still hurt, still wondering who voted for her, not anyone i know did.... Chike killed it, Brenda was great too.

Anyway, I'm even side eyeing Mnet sef, The voice Nigeria that was recorded in South Africa, what a joke!!

She has connection na, heard she schooled abroad and her dad is wealthy.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
timilehin007:
probably after the car instead

hmmmmmmm
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by kunsystem: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
CODE KAY 001
FOR SALE
1. 3 bedroom bungalow on a full plot of land at lasu road igando. N11m asking with Receipt and survey.
2. 2 no of 3 bedroom deckened on 1 plot of land at idimu road alake bus/stop, ikotun N12m asking with Receipt and survey.
3. A bungalow of bedroom off igando road ikotun with c of o N13m net.
4. A bungalow of 3 bedroom at liasu road egbe with c of o N15m asking.
5. 2 bedroom on a full plot corner piece at ile-eja bus/stop okerube ikotun with Receipt and survey N9m.
6. Mini flat on a full plot of land okerube ikotun app plan N7m asking.
7. 3 bedroom bungalow on a full plot of land at ijegun road ikotun with c of o N8m asking.
8. 3 bedroom flt up and down at abaranje road ikotun with Receipt and survey N10m askng.
Contact us: 08027813501, 08023988033
Thank you
Adekunle O Adelana ACA

DO YOU WANT US TO SELL/LET/MANAGE YOUR LAND/HOUSE PROPERTIES?
Dear All
Do you want us to SELL/LET/MANAGE your LAND and HOUSE properties?
Other Services we offer include
Registration of Company and Business
Registration of Associations Clubs and NGOs
Registration of Schools, Churches and Mosques
Filling of Annual Returns
Accounting and Taxation services
We have affordable Properties to Let/sale in any part of Lagos and Ogun
please call us for home/office service delivery on 08027813501 08023988033
Office Address 2 Apatira Street Itafaji Lagos Island
Emails newmindset2014@yahoo.com
Thank you
Adekunle.O Adelana ACA
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Theoritical:
With the likes of Cornel, Nonso, Chike and Patrick' How on earth did Arese scaled through'' destiny differs though' couple with 9ja magic' Lolz

That's the same question l have been asking o
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
andray12:
nice ford ecosport
eco sport ? Nice car but parts are expensive and difficult to come by.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Rainbow7(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kelly2713:
will she marry me?. am not after her money ooooooo
wetin u dey after na bros?
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Haute:
I can't buy this ugly SUV for Cutesexy1. I can only buy severely damaged ones for Onila and Ireneony.

When will you buy one for your mother?
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by modath(f): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
david2:

She has connection na, heard she schooled abroad and her dad is wealthy.

So he could have bought her a recording contract and the SUV sef? Issokay... God is watching... I pray Chike and Brenda break into the industry, i will buy their records and go to their concerts....
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nuzy:
The first edition of the Airtel sponsored Voice Of Nigeria competition that spanned several weeks came to an end on sunday July 31st with Arese emerging winner of the highly contested crown. For winning the competition, Arese walks away with a recording contract with Universal, an SUV from Africa Magic worth 7 million naira and a 4-day all-expense paid trip for two to Abu Dhabi courtesy Etihad Airways.She was presented with the 7 million naira worth SUV today .Below are pictures of the brand new red colour Ford SUV.
The Voice Nigeria was sponsored by Airtel in conjunction with Coca Cola.

http://www.naijacookies.com/2016/08/voice-of-nigeria-competition-winner.html

Congrats to her

But, that car does'nt worth that price

Too cheap in appearance
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

So he could have bought her a recording contract and the SUV sef? Issokay... God is watching... I pray Chike and Brenda break into the industry, i will buy their records and go to their concerts....

Hmmmmmm

I pray oooooo
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

Haven't u heard dat d rich is getting richer...........
As for Chike and Brenda, Their talents will open doors for them
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by andray12(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
muller101:
eco sport ? Nice car but parts are expensive and difficult to come by.
yep they re mostly used as official company car for their staffs
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
u mean the car in the pix above or yet to upload?

is that even an SUV?

chie!!!!

someone should advice her to give them the car and request for the money.

it can be done that way.

someone once won glo kia rio in my area and the said the car is worth 4.5million

he simply requested for the money but they told him they can only do that after 3months so that people will see him with the car.

but there shouldn't be any damage .
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
the lady used her xperience,wealth and degree to win the competition

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by policy12: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
handysuzy:
Ojoro people, shey na this girl suppose win?

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
david2:

Haven't u heard dat d rich is getting richer...........
As for Chike and Brenda, Their talents will open doors for them
dont mention chike there o....brenda is suppose to be d winner

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
What?! Seven mili..? Gini? For this plastic called car.
For 7mili. I can get you a fine ass Nissan, mercedec infact if you shop Around very much you might even get a Range Rover for 7 mili.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by moshino(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kelly2713:
will she marry me?. am not after her money ooooooo

Can you show evidence of cash N50m in your account now, then she'll consider marrying you.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
modath:

I'm still hurt, still wondering who voted for her, not anyone i know did.... Chike killed it, Brenda was great too.

Anyway, I'm even side eyeing Mnet sef, The voice Nigeria that was recorded in South Africa, what a joke!!
cornell and brenda were supposed to be the two finalists
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
martineverest:
dont mention chike there o....brenda is suppose to be d winner

Everybody knows Chike was d real guy there na... Brenda na busy body she dey tongue
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by livenletlive: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
And that's why we continue to hear the rubbish sounds and songs on the air waves daily. What we need is educational support like Etisalat and COWBELL are doing. Corporate bodies should direct promos towards uplifting education at all levels.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
henrydadon:

When will you buy one for your mother?
I already did. tongue
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by yunafa(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Now we know competitions are fixed all over the world. Btw, Arese is quite good but Vicky would have given her a run for dat price. Airtel wasn't going to crown a glo or mtn reject but it's all good.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
handysuzy:
Ojoro people, shey na this girl suppose win?

Chike fan spotted
Yes, she suppose win. She deserves it. I'm happy Chike didn't win. "Pride goes before a fall"
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Does she even have money?
Dont be suprise if she dnt have up to 5million in her bank account.
Me i sha dey wait for u to quit Nl after Mr Nl
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
This car worth 7million ni hmmmmmm Nigeria how much cm remain for range rover sport
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
david2:

Everybody knows Chike was d real guy there na... Brenda na busy body she dey tongue
chike has many flaws....he is only good in folks,soul and slow music.....project fame exposed his flaws...he succeded in voice nigeria because he is allowed to choose his songs himself.same as arese...brenda and cornell are all rounda

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by squarelead(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
The thing wey come to my mind as I see am be say if na me win am, na to sell am, use part build house and the other for business.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
I am just watching people saying the car isn't worth that...pls oo when last did you all go for car shopping in this 2016 from April till now...every thing has double ,even the ones you know before...U cn only get cars at a formal rate u know before if that person needs money urgently

1 Like

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Voice of Nigeria winner gets seven million Naira worth of SUV and some other mouth watering benefits

A literary competition from Etisalat and the winner gets one thousand pounds

Education

Rest in peace

not so. from the best of my guess, the sponsor has made money from voting by SMS short code and advertisement on media. we have millions of people glued to their tv screen following this, you can see the comments here on nairaland. i dont watch all these but you need to ask your self would the literary promo by etisalat pull such returns? how many people who even studied literature in Nigeria would be able to be in line with the rhetoric and word play by the participants? the literary competition would be judged by the academic echelon while music goes across board among the population.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by opethom(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jupiter7:
Omo this car fine ooo
come let me buy one for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.