Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) (48635 Views)

A'rese ,the Voice Nigeria Winner's Stolen Car has been Found / A'rese: The Voice Nigeria Winner's N7million SUV Has Been Found (pics) / Edu Emerges Nigeria Winner Of Airtel Trace Music Star 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by lexylexy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
poundssky:
cornel has a good voice yes but he was too confident didnt push himself to do better,nonso's performance were all over the place and weird chike wasnt versatile i said it from the begining imagine him singing pull over in a finale who does that and couldnt perform it well i was like whats going on here i wouldnt buy the song on itunes patrick did well but definatly not the best he struggled finally arese grew in the show same with vivianne they always wanted to push themselves most of the songs arese did if others had done it it may not be good shes versatile,challenges herself i voted for her cos i saw her growth and wasnt supprised she won

U are absolutely right,in addition arese has a very unique voice,she has like an amy whinehouse/tina turner kind of voice,very special in her own way,unlike the others. Her second to d last performance completely blew me away-the one she sang about freedom- I was like...whoow! I tink her performances went a long way in convincing d voters to her favour.
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
OmoBety:

Lie lie
me lie? should i give u my address to come and check it out?
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by lollybae(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Amelian:

Money ke? Na the car yur eye dey..

Guys willl start wooing her , thinking of how to collect her car..smhhhh...
hey sister, watsup
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ride on dear.... Gospel music all the way....
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2016
esejessy:
Still wondering how she got DAT position.After God fear nigerians!

Hi pretty miss!
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by esejessy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi pretty miss!
hi
Re: SUV Voice Of Nigeria Winner, Arese Won (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
esejessy:
hi
Hope your day was awesome and fruitful?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Rocnation Profile: "Teebillz Pushed Me To Move Back To Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.