Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin (24614 Views)

GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" / Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money / "I Stand With Dogara": House Of Reps Members Are Supporting Dogara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by sayyid(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Iamabraham:

He resigned.
He wasn't removed.
Thanks for the correction
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by lollmaolol(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
In a sane environment Dogara would have resigned to face the charges against him

#trueNigerian

At this point, one would ask if this is not the Nigeria we all grew up , things getting complicated by the day with our politicians.

Were they caused? $25,000 Shey won sepe fun yin ni??

The money can buy lifesaving equipment @ the hospital.
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by PrinceFromDilli(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
With***. ask buhari about the NCC boss of 83yrs old

SHOW ME UR FRIEND AND ....

Continue.
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by coolexy2: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
chemicalDisease:
And president Cassandra is mute.

If its Saraki he wil be flexing power.
ve u ever see him flexing power bcose of any NA or HR? fear God
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by smartleo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
VampireeM:
Hon Jibrin should keep singing and parading himself as the new face of anticorruption due to his disgrace. He is going to sink alone soonst! He is as guilty as Dogara and co. I expect him to tell us how He JIBRIN partook in the padding. BTW, he had opportunities to come out months ago and teLl Nigerians the truth but didnt instead defended it.. Useless Legislathieves undecided
At least antigraft is working
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by Henrichemeka(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
What is this country turning into? While the have not are suffering, the haves are there uselessing our tax payer's money, if you talk they go give efcc ur name, address and property. Is this what will save us in this country? These old men are gambling with the futures of the youths of this country and nothing is being done about that.
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by Henrichemeka(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
All the appointments of the government of Nigeria are for men who are supposed to be resting...u'll call them and give them one appointment or the other so that when what i don't know happens, they will be receiving pension. Whereas the youths that are due for those appointments are ignored and kept/isolated for election thuggs, killers, to shout for you and to worship you to get their daily breads. What a shame, that in this country no youth is involved in any decision making, no head of parastatal is a youth, even the minister for youths and sports is not a youth, what are we into in this country.
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
sayyid:

Thanks for the correction

Thanking him for the wrong correction. Abdulmumin Jibrin was removed. He did not resign. You were right.
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by makalista: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2016
THINGS AR FALLING A PART ....chai..
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by dabwan123(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Am with Jibrin on this one, if he is corrupt he wont be this bold and blunt.

#trueNigerian

If one is frustrated, it could reflect in false boldness and bluntness. Come to think of it, why didn't he speak out earlier, till when he was removed as chairman of appropriation committee. While I'm against corruption, I don't see Jibrin a saint in this.
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by sayyid(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Thanking him for the wrong correction. Abdulmumin Jibrin was removed. He did not resign. You were right.
Lol
I taught I didn't hear/read the news very well
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by kwankwasiya: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jibrin ontop of his game
Re: Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin by Fourwinds: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
all of them are thieves...

useless dishonorables

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board / New Naira Notes: Senate Asks CBN To Extend January 31 Deadline; Emefiele Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.