Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap (2371 Views)

This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by slimthugchimee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
ladies please becareful of what you think, everything is not as it seems, i was just on my own today in a brt bus when this guy i dont know hit the asss of a lady infront of me, and since i was on earpiece i didnt notice anything that happened, the next thing suddenly this girl turned around looking me in the eyeball, without me suspecting anything i looked back into her eye with a kind of smile, the next thing i knew this girl gave me a sounding slap that echoed through the bus, at that moment all eyes was on me, before i could inquire what happened, she started shouting at me calling me a pervet and that i hit her ass, the whole eyes in the bus was looking at me with disgust, i tried to explain but some elderly women started insulting me....i felt so ashamed that i asked the driver to stop me at the next junction lemme leave......as i left the bus i heard distance curses and insults rained at me, it wad very annoying only God will judge that girl..... cry cry
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Section8(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Heehehehehehehehehe!! cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by IHATEPUZZY(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op wen ur witches on NL decide to deal with u offline grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hehhehehe sorry bro
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by cynthia123(f): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
But u saw the dude that committed the act?

And you didn't tell. Her or the passengers?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by MDsambo: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Eyyah!

Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Op, you are a bloody liar

I can't believe people are believing this fake story. Na wa for una oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by ShayGirl(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mehn....Laugh no go kill me die for here oo....hahahahaha...

U even smiled at d lady with a free mind nt knowing DAT smile brought badluck....gringringringringrin

TAKE HEART BRO!! Shit happens!!tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by thesuave10(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin take heart
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
cheesy eyaa, sorry. U suppose slap the guy wey commit the crime na
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Lovelynature(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by mizzbouqui(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lolssssssss grin grin
Oya take aboniki, use it and rob the place

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by slimthugchimee(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:

i couldnt see the passenger i was already high on the music playing in my earphone
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Lovelynature(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
cynthia123:

babe you sure sey no be you slap this guy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by lhawarl1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol..... you chop wrong slap. cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lol ezz nuh every tym yua suppoze to smile at a geh h'inside the brt.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by SkinnyDude(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
thought u we're a thug.. u should have slapped her back, since u are innocent...
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by NevetsIbot(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
she slapped me.. O dun mi. Bahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hahahaha hilarious grin
But why didn't you makes efforts to explain yourself that you are not the one embarassed
Really sad!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
buhahahahahahahaha free igbati cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by sayyid(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
sorry op maybe it's a slap of blessing You never can tell. lol
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by DRISKLEF(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2016

Slap of life.

LOL!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by Archarofficial: 12:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Next time pls stand your ground bro. Fuckkk what anybody thinks abt you, yes, but always defend your truths! You should have stood up and yelled over the sound of everyone, commanding them to shut the fuckkk up. They will for a moment. Then you face that girl and tell her that she was very dumb to have slapped you because that's the fellow who did it (since u saw him anyway). Then demand an immediate apology before she even thinks of facing that dude or anything. Speak with full authority and the world would have to listen to you. That's how it works. I know this cos I've done it before. Just dont let fear or shyness get to you at that moment.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by slimthugchimee(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Archarofficial:
Next time pls stand your ground bro. Fuckkk what anybody thinks abt you, yes, but always defend your truths! You should have stood up and yelled over the sound of everyone, commanding them to shut the fuckkk up. They will for a moment. Then you face that girl and tell her that she was very dumb to have slapped you because that's the fellow who did it (since u saw him anyway). Then demand an immediate apology before she even thinks of facing that dude or anything. Speak with full authority and the world would have to listen to you. That's how it works. I know this cos I've done it before. Just dont let fear or shyness get to you at that moment.

i couldnt see who did it
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by fartkay(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Gbamileti kin dolowo.

In crazy culture's voice
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by LordZero(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2016
LMAO free slap.
Take heart, you don chop that one for free.

*modified
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by arimahoseloka(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2016
I would have punched her nose
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by pythonkid(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Is it too late to say sorry now?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by pythonkid(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
LordZero:
LMAO free slap on a Sunday morning.
Take heart, you don chop that one for free, start to dey pray make ur week no be week of free slap.

Olodo check the date, who told you it happend on Sunday?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This....(crying)what A Slap by LordZero(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2016
pythonkid:

Olodo check the date, who told you it happend on Sunday?
oh! thanks for pointing that out. .
Must u type olodo?

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls Has Body Odour Why? / Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? / Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.