Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? (2338 Views)

Reality Check: Can Beautiful Girls Actually Date Promising Guys? / Why Don't I Forget Easily #torture Help!!! / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by stephano008: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Was in a cab today and the passengers were arguing seriously. They were of the motion that Instead of helping a girl, help a guy. That ladies forget good things once it stop coming. The only lady in our midst was against it
I have heard many insinuations like that.
But, they may not be far from the truth.
I will tell why.

2014, I met a lady on Facebook. A graduate looking for job. We became friends. I do give her some cash for her cream and hair (Na dat one dey be ha problem). Finally spoke with a church member on her behave. She got a job in NNPC. Salary 150k for a start. After some time, I no see her call again. The last time way she call me, she asked me to help her get the price of DSTV( Messenger)
Last year January, I was in a cab heading to Choba. I saw a girl walking by the road side. I perceived she was heading to Choba so I asked her to join me. While in the cab, I sensed she was ill. I took her to a pharmacy and got drugs for her. She said she is hungry. I took her to a restaurant and bought food for her, they brought her sachet water, but she boldly told me that she doesn't drink sachet but bottle water . Just Negodu.
Finally, we exchange contact. I boarded a cab that took her home.
Later in the evening, I called her to know how she was feeling, she asked me, Pls who is this, I explained myself. The next day I did call again. She never called until a month. We jammed at Choba and she was like she lost my no. I gave her contact. One hour later she called, asked me to Pls call ha back. I did and guess what, she asked me for Airtime. I told her am not sending any airtime , I ended up the call. That was the end till September last year, I saw her discussing with a friend. Her friend greeted me, but she looked away.

Due to my engagement, I hardly sleep in my apartment at night during school session . So, I have given accommodation to some freshers.
The guys tend to keep in touch, but the ladies, I will only see their calls when they need something from me.

Last two years post UME, I was with a friend around ULH, a Babe approached us with a guy and asked us to help hold their bags. (fear catch me). The guy is always loyal when we get to see, but the Babe, I swear, she don forget me.

I can go on and on to recount.

I think the problem is most ladies demand too much from guys and whatever they get is not always enough for them. Most girls get close to guys cos of what they will gain from them , once your goodies stop gravitating towards them, they are off.

Now, here lies the bigger problem. Guys have discovered this attitude from ladies, that's why you see most guys bent on bedding a lady after lending a hand cos they feel that's where lies their rewards. Even person way buy woman pure water go wan bed am. ( Too bad).

Am not saying you become friend to everyone that show kindness to you. Friendship is a choice, not an obligation. But appreciation is a necessity . It shows how humble and glad you are to be helped. Mind you, there are thousands out there with your same kind of problem. But God chose to favor you. Even God gets angry when we don't appreciate him, not to talk of humans.

We can change a whole lot of things if we change our attitude. Giving is an act, showing love is a commandment. Rewards come from God. But appreciation is a virtue. Learn to show appreciation towards an act of kindness. It takes nothing from you, rather, it gets you more kind deeds and favor.

To the guys, your reward is from God not on the bed. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by dingbang(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
A Girl be asking her boyfriend for money to make her hair but can't give him ordinary 200 naira to barb his hair

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by DivinelyBlessed: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
A Girl be asking her boyfriend for money to make her hair but can't give him ordinary 200 naira to barb his hair
And they want gender equality

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
No
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by GEExclusive: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yes they do when their brains see correct d!ck
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
Yes they do when their brains see correct d!ck
Are u sure you're a lady,?
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by jejemanito: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'd say girls take your help for granted while niggas always stick it up their minds that they owe you one once you help them

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Word!

A seed sown into a guy's life, is sown into d beterment of humanity, that sown into a lady's life is bread cast upon waters!

.......Don

Btw op, ladies never forgets! Just dat dey see acts of kindness as their right. So why show gratitude?

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by GEExclusive: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Are u sure you're a lady,?
I'm not hypocrite
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yes girls forget easily, I can't begin to tell you my own stories. We won't leave here.

That's why its good when you want to help someone, do it without expecting anything in return. As God would duly reward you.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

I'm not hypocrite
You no reach me half but this your way tire me.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by GEExclusive: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
You no reach me half but this your way tire me.
What you mean by I no reach you half...

So saying I like something is now a bad thing
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
The act of ungratefulness isn't tied to a particular gender but both. Don't tell me you don't have a male friend who has at some point forgotten your kind gestures towards him.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
undecided
GEExclusive:

What you mean by I no reach you half...

So saying I like something is now a bad thing
The way you are going about it is wrong. You even created thread for a guy with big peniss. Free world dear, continue
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by GEExclusive: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
undecided The way you are going about it is wrong. You even created thread for a guy with big peniss. Free world dear, continue
The guy is my crush but the guy self no send me again. I guess you are right
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

The guy is my crush but the guy self no send me again. I guess you are right
You like the guy?
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
well said,but pls do not generalize it,the fact that v come across some ungrateful beings doesn't mean that all of them are the same.remember there are guys too that also rely on women for help and show no appreciation at the long run. for example there was a topic I read here how a lady helped her spouse with 800k to travel out and when he got there he blocked all her social media account ,this things happen every now and then,but I just can't say all guys are forgetful and ingrates.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Zealous2710(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by pasqal09: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
The act of ungratefulness isn't tied to a particular gender but both. Don't tell me you don't have a male friend who has at some point forgotten your kind gestures towards him.

It's worse for ladies
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:

Trust me OP is talking from experience. This isn't a rant to attack the female gender. At least you knw i dont go all out attack females on this forum.

Apart from the ones that deliberately ungrateful, Most females don't remember that you've helped them before. Its seems like its natural with them.I don't want to generalise but atleast 80% think this way.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
well said,but pls do not generalize it,the fact that v come across some ungrateful beings doesn't mean that all of them are the same.remember there are guys too that also rely on women for help and show no appreciation at the long run. for example there was a topic I read here how a lady helped her spouse with 800k to travel out and when he got there he blocked all her social media account ,this things happen every now and then,but I just can't say all guys are forgetful and ingrates.

This is a diff case, he was her spouse . we are talking ladies that you don't even have any relationship with. You just helped them out of good will. They never remember anything.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by sandraanakebe(f): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well, i will speak for myself...i am not an ungrateful person, i always appreciate and remember any good thing someone does for me.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:

This is a diff case, he was her spouse . we are talking ladies that you don't even have any relationship with. You just helped them out of good will. They never remember anything.

that shouldn't stop u from helping people, imagine Jesus Christ that came to sacrifice himself for our atonement, we don't appreciate him.its only agod that rewards our good deed.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:

Trust me OP is talking from experience. This isn't a rant to attack the female gender. At least you knw i dont go all out attack females on this forum.

Apart from the ones that deliberately ungrateful, Most females don't remember that you've helped them before. Its seems like its natural with them.I don't want to generalise but atleast 80% think this way.
I fall under the 20% category. Since you said is relative then no problem.

I once had a male friend who acted ungratefully to another friend of my who helped him secure an interim job...it was terrible.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
The question is : For how long do you think you should be appreciated? Gratefulness isn't a gender thing and its longevity is relative too. Some can feel appreciative for a long period of time while some can't. Not that Ladies forget good deeds but when a lady remains appreciative for too long , it is possible for misconceptions to occur. Some ladies have been misjudged, misunderstood and named for this. Some think such lady has seen a nice pooh to perch on .

Do you help to Gain?. Only a Man who wants something in return of his favour will expect either friendship or thanksgiving calls from the lady he helped. Whatever happens to thank you, a call or two and everything ends there.

Help without expectationssmiley
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by savage76(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
That's very true @OP....aIso had many experience Iike dt...femaIe freshers wouId be on yhur neck Iyk der whoIe Iife depends on yhu...after resumption dats aII..bt niggers wiII sureIy hoIIa wenever yhu jam.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't know about others but moi, haaaaaaaa. I don't forget kind gestures, thanks to my mum. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by ayokellany: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:
Yes girls forget easily, I can't begin to tell you my own stories. We won't leave here.

That's why its good when you want to help someone, do it without expecting anything in return. As God would duly reward you.

Silly comment.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by pasqal09: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Alondra:
The question is : For how long do you think you should be appreciated? Gratefulness isn't a gender thing and its longevity is relative too. Some can feel appreciative for a long period of time while some can't. Not that Ladies forget good deeds but when a lady remains appreciative for too long , it is possible for misconceptions to occur. Some ladies have been misjudged, misunderstood and named for this. Some think such lady has seen a nice pooh to perch on .

Do you help to Gain?. Only a Man who wants something in return of his favour will expect either friendship or thanksgiving calls from the lady he helped. Whatever happens to thank you, a call or two and everything ends there.

Help without expectationssmiley

The Op isn't talking abt gaining anything. Just that most ladies don't appreciate.
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
ayokellany:

Silly comment.

How is it silly ?
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
pasqal09:

The Op isn't talking abt gaining anything. Just that most ladies don't appreciate.
My first paragraph answered that.

Gaining could be in different forms smiley
Re: Do Girls Actually Forget Easily? by EternalTruths: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
stephano008:

Was in a cab today and the passengers were arguing seriously. They were of the motion that Instead of helping a girl, help a guy. That ladies forget good things once it stop coming. The only lady in our midst was against it
I have heard many insinuations like that.
But, they may not be far from the truth.
I will tell why.

2014, I met a lady on Facebook. A graduate looking for job. We became friends. I do give her some cash for her cream and hair (Na dat one dey be ha problem). Finally spoke with a church member on her behave. She got a job in NNPC. Salary 150k for a start. After some time, I no see her call again. The last time way she call me, she asked me to help her get the price of DSTV( Messenger)
Last year January, I was in a cab heading to Choba. I saw a girl walking by the road side. I perceived she was heading to Choba so I asked her to join me. While in the cab, I sensed she was ill. I took her to a pharmacy and got drugs for her. She said she is hungry. I took her to a restaurant and bought food for her, they brought her sachet water, but she boldly told me that she doesn't drink sachet but bottle water . Just Negodu.
Finally, we exchange contact. I boarded a cab that took her home.
Later in the evening, I called her to know how she was feeling, she asked me, Pls who is this, I explained myself. The next day I did call again. She never called until a month. We jammed at Choba and she was like she lost my no. I gave her contact. One hour later she called, asked me to Pls call ha back. I did and guess what, she asked me for Airtime. I told her am not sending any airtime , I ended up the call. That was the end till September last year, I saw her discussing with a friend. Her friend greeted me, but she looked away.

Due to my engagement, I hardly sleep in my apartment at night during school session . So, I have given accommodation to some freshers.
The guys tend to keep in touch, but the ladies, I will only see their calls when they need something from me.

Last two years post UME, I was with a friend around ULH, a Babe approached us with a guy and asked us to help hold their bags. (fear catch me). The guy is always loyal when we get to see, but the Babe, I swear, she don forget me.

I can go on and on to recount.

I think the problem is most ladies demand too much from guys and whatever they get is not always enough for them. Most girls get close to guys cos of what they will gain from them , once your goodies stop gravitating towards them, they are off.

Now, here lies the bigger problem. Guys have discovered this attitude from ladies, that's why you see most guys bent on bedding a lady after lending a hand cos they feel that's where lies their rewards. Even person way buy woman pure water go wan bed am. ( Too bad).

Am not saying you become friend to everyone that show kindness to you. Friendship is a choice, not an obligation. But appreciation is a necessity . It shows how humble and glad you are to be helped. Mind you, there are thousands out there with your same kind of problem. But God chose to favor you. Even God gets angry when we don't appreciate him, not to talk of humans.

We can change a whole lot of things if we change our attitude. Giving is an act, showing love is a commandment. Rewards come from God. But appreciation is a virtue. Learn to show appreciation towards an act of kindness. It takes nothing from you, rather, it gets you more kind deeds and favor.

To the guys, your reward is from God not on the bed. Thank you

You are right and the reason why they do so, is because they easily get help from all angles that yours become one of such help

But guys rarely get help so the few help they get, is well appreciated

Women only remember the bad or harsh things done to them.

So be honest in the way you treat women and you will be surprised how they will treat you specially.

So if a woman bleeps up, give her the standard punishment and if otherwise, give her the standard reward. By doing this, will they remember you long after your help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleep My Auntie / Who are you? / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.