Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Rhoda - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rhoda (61764 Views)

Rhoda Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda by Tife101(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
frozenfirenaija:
Dear readers,
Sharing my story 'Rhoda ' here on nairaland was privilege and what lit up my soul was how much views I got and how much love every single person showed me. The journey was fun but like every trip, it had a finish line.
I didn't want mine to finish so I promised a second season of the story against my capabilities. It's never easy shuffling real life and social media life. Spare me.
I have worked on 'Rhoda' season 2 and it would be ready to be posted on the 10th of January 2017!
You don't want to imagine what's going to happen to Sister. What would Rhoda do to Father? Would Sister grow strong and take control? Would her actions be better than Rhoda even if she is not as physically and mentally strong as Rhoda?
Too many questions and the reply comes from only me. Yay! I feel like the queen that I am but unlike queen Cersi in game of thrones, I want to share my thoughts and wide imagination with you all.
Kindly grab a seat. Cheers!!!
Can't wait for the season two to start. I hope the season two will be interesting and worthwhile. Till then, I will keep my fingers crossed. Keep it up dear!

I don grab first seat sha...
Re: Rhoda by hefelove(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2016
issokay. this is the last story I read on NL sef ain't reading any till I finish it to the end also with Tarasha
Re: Rhoda by SPDAZZY(f): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Watching and waiting
Re: Rhoda by pelumee15(f): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2016
Pheww!!
Finishd reading at last...fantastic story,love ur style in writing I must say...first comment on NL btw.

1 Like

Re: Rhoda by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2017
frozenfirenaija:
Dear readers,
Sharing my story 'Rhoda ' here on nairaland was privilege and what lit up my soul was how much views I got and how much love every single person showed me. The journey was fun but like every trip, it had a finish line.
I didn't want mine to finish so I promised a second season of the story against my capabilities. It's never easy shuffling real life and social media life. Spare me.
I have worked on 'Rhoda' season 2 and it would be ready to be posted on the 10th of January 2017!
You don't want to imagine what's going to happen to Sister. What would Rhoda do to Father? Would Sister grow strong and take control? Would her actions be better than Rhoda even if she is not as physically and mentally strong as Rhoda?
Too many questions and the reply comes from only me. Yay! I feel like the queen that I am but unlike queen Cersi in game of thrones, I want to share my thoughts and wide imagination with you all.
Kindly grab a seat. Cheers!!!

I love you frozenfirenaija !!!!
more grease 2 ur elbow
Re: Rhoda by loadux(f): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
stumbled on this story today and I was hooked, you are an excellent writer can't wait for season 2
Re: Rhoda by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
I must admit I'm happy you're back after a long spell. I almost lost hope on you. However, I'm extremely glad you're fully back. I believe the season two will be sublime and riveting. Can't wait to start reading it. #Welcome back
Re: Rhoda by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bro, happy new year to you. I'm glad we all made it. How have you been? So, you're here again? I know you have knack for reading stories. I love that.
Re: Rhoda by frozenfirenaija(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
please let's all visit this link for the season 2 of Rhoda. https://www.nairaland.com/3564472/rhoda-season-2#3564472.9
Re: Rhoda by Hay235: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2017
good technical aspect. Let's see some features of Showbox apk data. https://showbox-apk.co/ after that please refer this write-up Showbox for Android. nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

African Nerd / Out Of The Blue / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.