Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? (5105 Views)

Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) / Who Is A True Christian? Let's Ask Some Major Christian Sects / The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by analice107: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
zeyney:
you are entitled to your opinion
Calm down nah, haba
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by analice107: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
promise10:
1000 likes? So small!!!
1 trillion likes!!!!!
Okay boss.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by analice107: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
promise10:
1000 likes? So small!!!
1 trillion likes!!!!!
Okay boss.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 06, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Trying to get me upset with my good friends a.nnunaki and truthman.
I respect their rights to have their opinions.

By the way U dont need to call me her royal Majesty. Parisbookaddict or ifeann is fine..apparently u are not a regular in the religion section, people who follow my comments here know i am a catholic. I am of the view all christians are one as long as ur follow biblical requirements set by christ our lord.

2. The devil/allah is working hard sowing discord amongst christians. I dont care if annuki or other christians believe the trinity or not. If u deny that jesus is the christ, son of God and God and deny the father and the son then u are the anti thesis of a christian. If u dont follow the teachings of christ, accept him in ur life, get baptised and love ur neighbour as ur self etc then u have a long way to go before calling ur self a christian.

3. I have read that paragraph of the catechism and it is very at first disturbing . until i saw a commentary given by a catholic scholar. Now lets breakdown that statement.
The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator,

Yes we have a creator, one being , a diety whom has a plan of salvation for all mankind be them jew, muslim, buddist, hindu

in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims;

This is the place i have an issue with this statement.. the frist place amongst them is the jews who believe in one absolute God, the christian who believe in one God comprising of the father, son and spirit.
Then believe it or not, the muslims who believe in one god living above the kabab in mecca..

The problem again with this statement is that muslims believe in an old pagan diety who had 3 daughters now known as allah..

Whoever wrote this clearly doesnt know islam well .

these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.

Yes all these faiths profess to hold the faith of abraham.. but muslims do not worship the God of Abraham..

Jehova is not allah..

In no text in judaism is it taught that;
1. You need to pray so demons dont get u in the toilet
2. Shaytan climbs in to ur nostrils in the night
3. U can clean ur butt with stones and
4. U can beat women
5. U should colect jizyah from non believers
6. U can rape women
7. U can marry your sons wife like mohammed did
8. U can rob people
9. U can perform nitah mutah
10. That jinns /invisible people exists to torment u.
Etc the list goes on and on

Yes i am catholic a proud one.. proud of the crusades that saved europe and liberated Jerusalem and spain,

proud of the countless catholic missionary schools,

proud of the countless catholic hospitals and charity organisations which take care of even muslims.

proud of the countless souls they brought to christ ..

Like my favorite protestant christian preacher rick warren said, "some christians forget that Christianity didnt start with Luther, for hundreds of years after st. Peter, the catholic church spread and defended christianity"
If I may help you out as a fellow Catholic, sorry for replying late though. That paragraph on Muslims in the Catechism disturbs me as well and I reject it. It is not binding on Catholics because it is not a doctrine but simply the product of too much ecumenism. The Catechism is only infallible on Catholic faith and morals, not opinions of other religions. It is a bit like Pope Francis insisting on Islam being a religion of peace. Not Catholic teaching but simply his opinion.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Why do Protestant denominations not consider Catholics to be Christians?

Why do Catholics not consider those who don't believe in Trinity as non Christian?

analice107:

I believe in Trinity, so ask someone else

Does your faith rest on it? Can you help annunaki2 understand it too?

3 Likes

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by dolphinheart(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Drinkwater06:

But it's good to label Muslims hell-bound when your fellow Christians sees you (jw) as hell-bound?

Doesn't charity begins at home?
who is a Muslim?
Who is a christian? cus they must be a christian first before they can be termed fellow Christian.
yes charity begins at home, but not everyone who claims to be a christian or Muslim is part of your household!

I for one believe that everyone goes to hell(depending on my definition o) at death!

like I said, if you know you follow a religion that has a division , all your statements and even more can also be applied to you(depending on how your division treat each other)
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Presbulg(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Apa won ti jabo o jeeeeeeeesu !!!
Seriously, my thread of the year so far.

4 Likes

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by analice107: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Drinkwater06:
Why do Protestant denominations not consider Catholics to be Christians?

Why do Catholics not consider those who don't believe in Trinity as non Christian?

Does your faith rest on it? Can you help annunaki2 understand it too?
Why not you do that, you came up with this. Help him.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by zeyney(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
analice107:
Calm down nah, haba
dey your lane biko
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by annunaki2(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 7:07am On Aug 07, 2016
^^ annunaki2

Let me follow suit in your digression afterall you have refused to address the issue at hand.

We have some buddist' who is their way of life are far better that Christians, will they make jesus's heaven?

The point is not about being peaceful or being violent, the point is what awaits you in the afterlife.. Will an idol worshipper like parisbookadict make heaven?

Will a Trinity (that was invented by the demon possessed Catholic) believer make heaven?

Too many unanswered questions sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by annunaki2(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Drinkwater06:
[s]^^ annunaki2

Let me follow suit in your digression afterall you have refused to address the issue at hand.

We have some buddist' who is their way of life are far better that Christians, will they make jesus's heaven?

The point is not about being peaceful or being violent, the point is what awaits you in the afterlife.. Will an idol worshipper like parisbookadict make heaven?

Will a Trinity (that was invented by the demon possessed Catholic) believer make heaven?

Too many unanswered questions sad [/s]
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2016
^^

truth is bitter, isn't?

2 Likes

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by annunaki2(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Drinkwater06:
^^

truth is bitter, isn't?

I will not fall for your divide to conquer tactics. I will rather more profitably use my NL time to do the glorious work of exposing the evils of islam. tongue
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Confused evangelist, who's a Christian? You're not a Christian according to Annunaki2 and truthmans2012 because you're an idol worshipping catholic. You and truthmans2012 don't consider annunaki2 a Christian because he doesn't believe in trinity, while annunaki2 doesn't consider you and truthmans2012 true Christians because you subscribe to the doctrine of trinity! So who's deceiving who here? undecided

Good observation my brother and friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Trust me, you are a good Christian, Jesus was also drinking beer all around in the Bible grin grin haha

Lol. I wasted 5 minutes laughing when I read that verse

1 Like

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2016
annunaki2:

I will not fall for your divide to conquer tactics. I will rather more profitably use my NL time to do the glorious work of exposing the evils of islam. tongue

This is not about divide to conquer tactics, what is to divide in an already divided house?

Jesus in your Bible made valid points as regards to this:

Luke 11:17 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall.

Mat 18:18 "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Paul the founder of Christian have something to say as well:

1Cor 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

The point is what step have you taken to make truthman2012 and parisbookaddict unite with your own true form of Christianity (if actually it is)?

Would you rather sit and watch your fellow brethrens go astray?
Are you telling me that you would rather see parisbookaddict in hell rather than see demmzy15 in it basically because you like Muslims than your your fellow Christians - that don't subscribe to same views as yours, hence the reason why you are bent on removing the log in the eyes of the Muslims, rather than that of your fellow Christian that have erred? Am I missing something?

Like I asked analice, doesn't charity begins at home?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Demmzy15(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
annunaki2:

It's not every time you need to display your ignorance and stupidity. Please answer the undiluted questions, we need the truth. What would be the end of a good Catholic like mother Teresa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2016
dolphinheart:

who is a Muslim?
Who is a christian? cus they must be a christian first before they can be termed fellow Christian.
yes charity begins at home, but not everyone who claims to be a christian or Muslim is part of your household!

I for one believe that everyone goes to hell(depending on my definition o) at death!

like I said, if you know you follow a religion that has a division , all your statements and even more can also be applied to you(depending on how your division treat each other)

Actually there is a difference, in that of Islam hypocrisy is not involved, a sunni that believes a shia is misguided tries all his possible best to call the shi'a on to his path, likewise the shi'a, but these three Christians made mention in the op believe that the other person is going to hell, yet they are all fine with it(which is hypocrisy), not even attempting to call the other on to his/her path, thats the difference.

Happy now?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by analice107: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
zeyney:

dey your lane biko
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by analice107: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
zeyney:

dey your lane biko
Hmmm. Okay, don't say I didn't try
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by dolphinheart(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Actually there is a difference, in that of Islam hypocrisy is not involved, a sunni that believes a shia is misguided tries all his possible best to call the shi'a on to his path, likewise the shi'a, but these three Christians made mention in the op believe that the other person is going to hell, yet they are all fine with it(which is hypocrisy), not even attempting to call the other on to his/her path, thats the difference.

Happy now?
1. are you saying that even though it's true that their is a division, their is still a difference in how the two religion handle the differences? or what is this thing that their is a difference.
For sure , if you agree with me that their is a division, then we could move on to to the differences with the division between the religions.

2. Sir I do not believe in sugarcoatING issues and hiding the underlying but real events.
pls answer my question
A. all shia believes as long as you are a sunni and you follow sunni teachings, you are misguided, not so?, (you can change the words "shi'a" and "sunni" and replace the with each other)
B. pls tell , what will be the outcome of a misguided Muslim who does not change to become shi'a or sunni?hell?

3. Sir I asked a question " who is a christian", a true Christian will try all his possible best to call the misguided one to his part!. nairaland is full of such christians and they are not fine with people who are misguided dying before being set straight. The issue of trinity has been discussed in numerous pages on nairaland, and you believe that discussion is not centered on trying to set each other straight?
your claim of hypocrisy in division is much better than in some other religions where hatred and mass murder is the method used between such divisions. This division try to set each other straight by not giving each a chance to repentance upon conviction.

4. I do not know what will happen to a misguided Muslim, but the scriptures tells us what will happen to a misguided person when he dies.
The only issue is the determination of what will happen to that person while he is still alive, cus Christians have no power or authority or knowledge to condemn someone, you can only condemn his actions, even though his actions play a big role in what happens to him later.

5. I always try to be happy sir!

in summary, my statement still stands: like I said, if you know you follow a religion that has a division , all your statements and even more can also be applied to you(depending on how your division treat each other)

in reality(not coated example), if you agree that you have divisions, how do you treat each other!
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by annunaki2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Actually there is a difference, in that of Islam hypocrisy is not involved, a sunni that believes a shia is misguided tries all his possible best to call the shi'a on to his path, likewise the shi'a,

Al taquiya nonsense shias and sunnis don't try to correct themselves on views they feel the other is mis guided, rather they kill themselves because they feel the other is 'polluting' islam. Even in Nigeria here the zaria massacre of shites by the sunni led Nigerian army is still very fresh in our memory so cut the crap.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
annunaki2:

Al taquiya nonsense shias and sunnis don't try to correct themselves on views they feel the other is mis guided, rather they kill themselves because they feel the other is 'polluting' islam. Even in Nigeria here the zaria massacre of shites by the sunni led Nigerian army is still very fresh in our memory so cut the crap.

Thank you, now answer Drinkwater numerous questions.

3 Likes

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by lepasharon(f): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Truthman, Annunaki and parisaddict cannot all go to the Christian heaven
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by dolphinheart(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
dolphinheart:

1. are you saying that even though it's true that their is a division, their is still a difference in how the two religion handle the differences? or what is this thing that their is a difference.
For sure , if you agree with me that their is a division, then we could move on to to the differences with the division between the religions.

2. Sir I do not believe in sugarcoatING issues and hiding the underlying but real events.
pls answer my question
A. all shia believes as long as you are a sunni and you follow sunni teachings, you are misguided, not so?, (you can change the words "shi'a" and "sunni" and replace the with each other)
B. pls tell , what will be the outcome of a misguided Muslim who does not change to become shi'a or sunni?hell?

3. Sir I asked a question " who is a christian", a true Christian will try all his possible best to call the misguided one to his part!. nairaland is full of such christians and they are not fine with people who are misguided dying before being set straight. The issue of trinity has been discussed in numerous pages on nairaland, and you believe that discussion is not centered on trying to set each other straight?
your claim of hypocrisy in division is much better than in some other religions where hatred and mass murder is the method used between such divisions. This division try to set each other straight by not giving each a chance to repentance upon conviction.

4. I do not know what will happen to a misguided Muslim, but the scriptures tells us what will happen to a misguided person when he dies.
The only issue is the determination of what will happen to that person while he is still alive, cus Christians have no power or authority or knowledge to condemn someone, you can only condemn his actions, even though his actions play a big role in what happens to him later.

in summary, my statement still stands: like I said, if you know you follow a religion that has a division , all your statements and even more can also be applied to you(depending on how your division treat each other)

in reality(not coated example), if you agree that you have divisions, how do you treat each other!

still waiting for response lexiconkabir

1 Like

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
dolphinheart:
[s]

pls answer my question

[/s]

Oga, you are just squelching. Maybe you don't get the point or that I don't get yours, but as long as what you wrote above is concerned you are just retorting.

No one is denying the fact that there are division in every religion, the point is what are we doing to correct our friends that we thought to have err from the fold? As you can see annunaki's post up there, he said his mission is to remove the log in the eyes of the Muslims (this same objective is what we known truthman2012 and parisbookaddict for) while he hold on to the view that his fellows have been misguided. they as well hold this same view about is belief.

The point is why are they not trying to correct their fellows that are misguided instead of attacking Muslims all the time? Could it be that they love the Muslims than their fellows to the extent that they will prefer to see their fellows burn in hell rather that a Muslim? We all know the answer though.

Same thing applies to you; you believe their Bible has errors they believe yours does too..Who is fooling who?

Like a brother rightly put it .. who quenches the fire of another's house when he has refused to quench his?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Rilwayne001: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Truthmans2012 a.k.a lieman
Parisbookaddict a.k.a parisweedaddict

You guys had better come back here.. It seems you guys always run away when you are faced with the truth undecided

Apparently annunaki2 doesn't have anything upstairs. He is definitely following his own brand of Christianity without even knowing anything about what it entails, or maybe he can just come here and explain to us his believes.

If it's about shouting ALTAQUIYA' now, that's where you see him show muscle sad smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
dolphinheart:

still waiting for response lexiconkabir

Its clear that i chose to ignore you......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by udatso: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
I am going to reply you while you wait for his reply

dolphinheart:

I think you are changing the issue at hand here to a more general sense. Even as at that, I will handle it.

pls answer my question
It is true Sunnis see shias as misguided and so does shias. Go to Islam section and see lots of post by albaq.ir, shiamus.lim (shia). He doesn't hide or sugarcoat in telling Sunnis that we are misguided. And so does new.nas lexiconka.bir and other brothers exposing the misguidance in shia.
The challenge is we don't pretend like we don't have a difference.
These three mentioned in the Op have only one aim in Nairaland, to talk about Islam and expose the falsehood in it. These three independently see falsheood in each others christianity but they have never tried to call each other to the true christianity.
I hope you understand this now

Once again. stay on the topic. The question remains truthman is not fine with annunakis christianity and he has not seen it fit to correct his brother. Annunaki sees parisbook and truthman as people who wrongly see Jesus as God but has said nothing to correct them both.
Truthman also sees parisbook (a Catholic) as idol worshiper but kept mute.
Have they been quiet because they would rather see each other born in hell fire than see Muslims born for eternity?
It's true the issue of Trinity has been discussed but I challenge you to give me a link where these three or at least just two of them have tried to let the other see the error in their ways?

The question isn't about division but about hypocrisy of these three.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by udatso: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
dolphinheart
If you really want to compare. Do the following
1. Pick any three Muslims that are constantly bash christianity in collabo

2. Bring out the differences in their Islam assuming there is

3. Check to see if they have addressed each other about these differences (shia, Sunni or whatever)

4. If they have, then you have nothing to compare.

5. If they haven't Then Create a thread as this and expose their hypocrisy just as these three have been exposed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
udatso:
I am going to reply you while you wait for his reply

I think you are changing the issue at hand here to a more general sense. Even as at that, I will handle it.

It is true Sunnis see shias as misguided and so does shias. Go to Islam section and see lots of post by albaq.ir, shiamus.lim (shia). He doesn't hide or sugarcoat in telling Sunnis that we are misguided. And so does newnas lexiconkabir and other brothers exposing the misguidance in shia.
The challenge is we don't pretend like we don't have a difference.
These three mentioned in the Op have only one aim in Nairaland, to talk about Islam and expose the falsehood in it. These three independently see falsheood in each others christianity but they have never tried to call each other to the true christianity.
I hope you understand this now

Once again. stay on the topic. The question remains truthman is not fine with annunakis christianity and he has not seen it fit to correct his brother. Annunaki sees parisbook and truthman as people who wrongly see Jesus as God but has said nothing to correct them both.
Truthman also sees parisbook (a Catholic) as idol worshiper but kept mute.
Have they been quiet because they would rather see each other born in hell fire than see Muslims born for eternity?
It's true the issue of Trinity has been discussed but I challenge you to give me a link where these three or at least just two of them have tried to let the other see the error in their ways?

The question isn't about division but about hypocrisy of these three.

Thanks bro, i hope he understands this, i chose to ignore him when i saw him drifting from the main point, i noticed something in his style of argument(ive had clashes with him in the past), argument by exhausting his opponent, just imagine the epistle he wrote to reply my 6liner post, and in reality all he wrote was the same thing i replied initially coupled with some other rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Doctors Challenging God / Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God / Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.