Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Will You Be My Business Partner? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will You Be My Business Partner? (661 Views)

Please Come And Invest In My Business Idea / In Need Of Someone With Idle Money To Invest In My Business. / Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be My Business Partner? by Businesstools(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
My name is Patrick (Surname Withheld). I am a graduate of accounting. I am also a catfish farmer. Enough of the intro.

I need a partner to join me in establishing a fish feed business. As you may already know, in the last few months, the cost of foreign feed has risen from less than N6,500 to over N8,500 (That is if at all you see it to buy, as forex is no longer available to import them). The price of local feed has also risen from about N4,500 to N5,500. The consequence of this is that the cheapest feed (already formulated) you can find in the market sells for N366 per kg.

I have discovered a cheaper feed formulation. Much cheaper than our local feed and gives better results. I have tried it on my farm and the result was awesome.

If you'll like to join me on this, kindly indicate your interest on this thread and how I can reach you. This idea does not require a lot of money but solid marketing expertise. So if you have a little fund to spare (Less than 150k) and have great marketing skills, then you have what it takes to join. I'll be waiting for your comments.

Note: Serious persons only.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by MizTyna(f): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
1. Where is your farm located? 2. What if I'm only interested in funding you with no participation?
Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by Businesstools(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
MizTyna:
1. Where is your farm located?
2. What if I'm only interested in funding you with no participation?
Thanks for getting in touch. My farm is located in Delta State. The most effective method for getting the words out about this product is word of mouth advertising. That's one aspect I find very difficult. I may not be buoyant enough to hire someone for that purpose. Secondly, the person will not put in his/her best, since he or she does not have much at stake. In other words, I need the funding, but what is more important is the marketing expertise.
Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by MizTyna(f): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Businesstools:

Thanks for getting in touch. My farm is located in Delta State. The most effective method for getting the words out about this product is word of mouth advertising. That's one aspect I find very difficult. I may not be buoyant enough to hire someone for that purpose. Secondly, the person will not put in his/her best, since he or she does not have much at stake. In other words, I need the funding, but what is more important is the marketing expertise.

Oh! I'm based in Lagos. I'm from Delta state though. All the best
Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by kingsley1971: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
get in touch i am in Delta State,,,08057578729 watsapp 08050273411,,,i rare fish too...

(1) (Reply)

60% On Your Investment In A Month Is Possible / Make 0.01 Daily / Mmm Nigeria Chief Owner Revealed-pastor Mbanefo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.