Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. (5137 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Just viewed your profile picture, and I still can't figure out what guys are staring at on your body.
Because I am hotter than your gf undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

But you went ahead to check my Dp and talk about it. Stalker oshi undecided

I never said I checked it.
You've a comprehension problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you ralia the sugar girl, from upumtoko village in kebbi state
Yes, what can I do for you undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
VolTOxic:

I never said I checked it.
You've a comprehension problem.

And a liar. A lying stalker is the worst undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by ButterFrost212(f): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
in my opinion, everybody stares, guys, and girls too I think it's normal, shouldn't be any cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hey Op!

There are different kind of staring!

Oya carry chair make I lecture you; D

1. Curiosity stare: let's say you just saw some at a mall forming posh and you later saw that same person at iya kafaya buka ordering fufu...You will surely stare in other to be sure he/she was the person you saw.

2. Flirty stare: that dude staying at you no fine?; D cus this stare nah eim most girls want or crave for. grin

3. Disbelief stare: let's say you saw a topic about snake still not on front page after 24hr...tell, shey you no go stare at your phone wondering if Seun has sent Lalasticlala to Linda for an appointment at park view? grin; D

Nah joke oooo; D

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

And a liar. A lying stalker is the worst undecided

Whatever. Have it your way with your 10 IQ.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by zlatan10(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

My boyfriend is on nairaland and he will beat you o tongue
undecided
don't be surprised if he ends up like this

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by skalett(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:
u
You know you are indirectly inviting then wit that

That's not bad, is it?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
zlatan10:

undecided
don't be surprised if he ends up like this
No, he has six packs and he is tall tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
skalett:

That's not bad, is it?
We both know what 70% of their end game is most times
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by skalett(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

We both know what 70% of their end game is most times

So our knowledge of it will make us scrunch our faces and act stuck up
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
You have been noticed, you look squeezable thats why i csn stop staring pls lemme squeeze you Hadez just two minutes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

Because I am hotter than your gf undecided

Did you just say hotter? Is that the best interpretation your brain can give to that comment? Pls read that comment again
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by zlatan10(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

No, he has six packs and he is tall tongue
Abegii who six packs epp
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
VolTOxic:

Whatever. Have it your way with your 10 IQ.

K
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Hadez(f): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:
in my opinion, everybody stares, guys, and girls too I think it's normal, shouldn't be any cause for alarm

Not normal when it becomes creepy undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Lovelynature(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by thesuave10(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:
I hate men that stares undecided
Yesterday one guy was just staring at me all through in the office. It makes me feel comfortable.

Especially if you are taking a stroll in the evening they (men) will just keep eyes fixed on you especially when they are in groups and you walk pass them. cry

Must you guys stare at every lady you see? Ahn ah undecided

you probably looked like one of their relatives or may be they think your woman trained for husband/family from childhood grin grin. see her geeky face. tongue grin but staring is kinda better, you don't want them spanking yo ass or something grin + go to the office on a really long gown or night gown and I promise no one will stare tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by promqueen247(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
it depends on the kind of stare, I get a little uncomfortable and insecure but soon as I leave the scene, I get happy that I was worth being stared at. That was when I was a teenager but nowadays, I find it so creepy if you don't break eye contact in a couple of seconds.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by thesuave10(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
promqueen247:
it depends on the kind of stare, I get a little uncomfortable and insecure but soon as I leave the scene, I get happy that I was worth being stared at. That was when I was a teenager but nowadays, I find it so creepy if you don't break eye contact in a couple of seconds.

grin grin she called it "the scene" grin. But both of y'all had eye contact, what if the the dude finds it creepy too??+ I think you might be still feeling kinda insecure abt it tho smiley tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by obiorathesubtle: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I fil uneased wen i pass and the men look at my breast and start singing cow bell our milk...

It usully paining me as they luke in our breasts and yansh all the times
smh
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by thesuave10(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I fil uneased wen i pass and the men look at my breast and start singing cow bell our milk...

are you the class captain of primary 3 undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Chukabiz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Just viewed your profile picture, and I still can't figure out what guys are staring at on your body.

As in eeh.

But She got you bro. You just did what she wanted (view her picture). Did you click the "like" button?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Chukabiz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Help me tell the attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by firstking01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

Hmmm?
If they look at you, set yourself as a flint stone and keep walking na, kini biggieundecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hadez:

Hmmm?
If they stare at you, set yourface as a flint stone and keep walking na, kini biggieundecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chukabiz:

As in eeh.

But She got you bro. You just did what she wanted (view her picture). Did you click the "like" button?

Don't mind her, she is a bloody attention seeker.
If i click like make i bend

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Famouson: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Then why don't you cut them off?? ¡¡!! ¿?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
So how did you get to know that someone was staring @ yah , because no be your own eyes you use see them . Or maybe you stare with your fingers

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. by allytinted: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
what about guys staring at you stylishly without you noticing.....? #codedstaring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.... / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party / I Have Never Had S*x.. Not A Joke... Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.