Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party (5122 Views)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2017
[b]How come you the most hated guy on Nairaland but won the heart of many here at the party?

Airforce, Why didn't you come with Pinkjacket?

Airforce did you come with your CD because we would like you to perform?

Why do you always advice dark skinned girls to bleach?

Where do you live?

Do you know Lalasticlala in person?

How is your music going?

How did you become so popular on Nairaland?

Airforce1 can I join your table?

Airforce1 do you live in Lagos?

Why did you dumped Airforce1 for LifeofAirforce1?

Too many questions man.

You know, When people ask you all this question in one day, it shows You're Important.

Princeakins is such a fine dude.

Fynestboy is truely a fine boy.

Those girls sitting on my right WOW kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2017
Why are you stupid?

Did they ask you that question?

32 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
why you too dey lie?

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by GaggleNSwallow: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahahaha! Airforce1 the hero! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by saxwizard(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Its not that am hating o.. But i hav this big nose i use in smelling lies from the pit of hell. Brother air force 1 your lie no get rival tiri gbosa for u

3 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
Hahahahaha! Airforce1 the hero! grin grin grin

Na you gan gan be hero

I appreciate the back ride.

bless
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Your stupidity is not a crime, so u are free to go.

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by hungryboy(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Airforce1,

If to say I been dey dia,

I for ask you say,

Na now your mumu start,

Or were you born this way?

7 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by naija1stpikin: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2017
am crying
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by xynerise: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Dude, its not a must you create a senseless thread. This is 2017. Man up!

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by LifeofAirforce1: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2017
saxwizard:
Its not that am hating o.. But i hav this big nose i use in smelling lies from the pit of hell. Brother air force 1 your lie no get rival tiri gbosa for u

Don't just sit in the confy of your house and type nonsense.

Come out next time and see things for yourself.

Inferiority complex no make some of Una come to the party and if peeps Wey go talk as e happen , Una go sit for Una papa house dey type bullshit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by kinggogo: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Keep aving funnn
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by IamLEGEND1: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2017
There’s albums to drop, there’s liquor involved
There’s stories to tell, he's been through it all
Interviews are like confessions
Get the fuck_about his dressing room
NL bitchès confusing him with questions Like:

Do you love this shít?
Are you high right now?
Do you ever get nervous?
Are you single?
I heard you fucked_your girl, is it true?
You getting money?
You think them niggahs you with is wit’ you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by CentaurXXV: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Please stop bullshitting me
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
cool cool cool cool
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by CentaurXXV: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Do you love this shít?
Are you high right now?
Do you ever get nervous?
Are you single?
You getting money?

Hell yea! Fûcking right! cool

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by saxwizard(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Don't just sit in the confy of your house and type nonsense.

Come out next time and see things for yourself.

Inferiority complex no make some of Una come to the party and if peeps Wey go talk as e happen , Una go sit for Una papa house dey type bullshit.
brother air force 1 all this grammer iyam not understandin. Biko break it into smaller english for me..
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by GaggleNSwallow: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Airforce1 is a fun guy with no dull moment. Hate him here but I swear you'll like him if you meet him in person.

1 Like

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by LorDBolton(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland is more or less like the university..

You meet a lot of characters who fail to distinguish btw campus life and life in the real world.

Sadly this dude suffering from same delusion.

If you have to blow your own trumpet...then you're more or less a failure

4 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool cool

you just dey shine teeth upandan,taking forefront in all the pixs
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Doctorfitz: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Y do you keep giving this guy attention.. Snh..

Op

2 Likes

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2017
hunn will u come and join me and shine the teeth together why didnt u come yeseterday sef for the beachparty cheesy cheesy
Tiny23:

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
hunn will u come and join me and shine the teeth together why didnt u come yeseterday sef for the beachparty cheesy cheesy

I'm not the outdoor typa person
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by ImDharay: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
buh u need to n hw to make friend outdoor which is very good dear the reason we did the party to know each other who know u may be the one to help me in future he may also be that can help u in future dear cool cool
Tiny23:

I'm not the outdoor typa person
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2017
hehe.... Hw was GaggleNSwallow's ride??
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Berbierklaus(f): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:

As in ehn. Adewumiopeyemi likes pictures die grin And those his teeth are not helping matters tongue
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Do you love this shít?
Are you high right now?
Do you ever get nervous?
Are you single?
You getting money?
Mehn I love this song.

Hell yeah, fvcking right!
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:14am On Jan 03, 2017
undecided undecided if i catch heh so u sef didnt come yesterday to the party yesterday it was realy fun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Berbierklaus:

As in ehn. Adewumiopeyemi likes pictures die grin
And those his teeth are not helping matters tongue
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
As in ehn. Adewumiopeyemi likes pictures die grin And those his teeth are not helping matters tongue

lol
Re: Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
buh u need to n hw to make friend outdoor which is very good dear the reason we did the party to know each other who know u may be the one to help me in future he may also be that can help u in future dear cool cool

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup / Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.