Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,119 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! (546 Views)

My Only Brother Wants To Marry A Prostitute And Drug Dealer….. / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! by lenposh(f): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2016
My name is Abiola, am from a polygamous home. My mother is late and am the last born from my mum. After my mother's death, my father married again and his wife is in her late 20s. My elder brother is an engineer and he works with Mikano. My step mother came in and has been on my brother's neck for love.
She married my father because of wealth and found out that my brother who is her own stepson is richer according to what my brother told me, she is ready to be the mother of his children and this has kept my brother away from us. He does not come to the house to visit us anymore. He prefers to call me on phone or make me come to his house or send money to my account rather that coming to the house.
This woman does not have a child for my father yet.
Should I just confront her or relate everything to my father so that he will know what is going on and why his son has stayed away from us.
Do you think she can go to any length to get my brother? We are just two and I just finished from the university.
(Abiola is a friend of mine on Palmchat, please help me advise her, thanks).
Re: Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! by jmichlins(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
this is super story a life of ..... So you mean your brother doesn't have balls to take care of his private life
Re: Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! by IamLEGEND1: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
I have nothing to say.
Re: Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! by ozy4christ(f): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
So because of stepmum he is running out of d family, i wonder what he will do when fulani men come to ur house.funny indeed
Re: Steppie Is In Love With My Only Brother, Please Advise Me! by firstking01(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Create The Life Of Your Dreams! / Fully Aware Of Her Ailment But Kept It Till After Her Wedding... Advise / See 5 Reasons Why Ladies Should Smoke More Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.