Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ladies Do Not Marry A Man That Can't Do Any Menial Job For Daily Bread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Not Marry A Man That Can't Do Any Menial Job For Daily Bread. (631 Views)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Marry A Man That Can't Do Any Menial Job For Daily Bread. by sweetilicious(f): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Okay now i usually have the notion that whatever a man of God says is presumed to be from Jesus 's teaching but am having a hard time laying low for what Adeboye adviced. Even though prayers is a prerequisite for every marriage I still don't pray and shout for hours so people could hear me praying. I pray in my heart, sometimes i pray it out but i don't pray for an hour. Fortunately, anything i open up to God and ask or demand, he does it for me. Although anointing can carry others to pray for the whole day still. As for cooking, it is a therapy. It is a calculative concept. Not everyone is good in mathematics and equations. On another note, telling women not to marry a jobless man is not the basic thing pastor could have said. What of telling them not to be with someone that sees them as a property to acquire, emotional and physical abusers. I think based on my experience, LADIES, not all jobless men are useless.Stop looking for someone that has a job, if a man cannot carry blocks if he has no reputable job or do menial jobs for daily bread, DO NOT MARRY HIM. kpom.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Marry A Man That Can't Do Any Menial Job For Daily Bread. by Nateben(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
First of, I salute your maturity, not every girl or lady would understand it the way you did. He just gave some if not most of the single ladies in his church the permission to pursue wealth and earthly reaches. If you ask me, what he should have said was, "don't marry a guy who's future you are not sure of"
Re: Ladies Do Not Marry A Man That Can't Do Any Menial Job For Daily Bread. by Upaka(f): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmn ..
Issorite

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Develop A Good Mental Attitude / Some People Are Not Meant To Love! / After Dark ( A Highly Romantic Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.