Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

For How Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long? (1442 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long? by lonelypal(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
, Dated for a yr, we were an item
, Problem crept in. Left me for her ex
, Found it difficult to let her go cos i luvd her nd still do embarassed eventho i av met a couple of gurls but none of them is fit to replace her
, After a yr, we met again yesterdy just when i thot have gotten over her. I still do luv her, never stopped lipsrsealed
, Frm all indications, judgin frm her conduct towards me lately-sms and calls it appears she wants me back but this guy just wouldnt let her be.
, Gave her a call this evening,i sensed she was wit him but she didnt let me knw until latr wen she called back to apologise and told me she was wit him. Nw fellow NLs d problem nw is that d guy simply wants to take her to see his peeps 2moro simply because he got 2 knw frm d phone conversatn that we have a date 2moro.
, She has alrdy scheduled d next day for our so called date
, Wat do i do fellas? Am i chasing shadows?
FOW HOW LONG do i continue to fight for her luv? Is she worth fightin for? PLS fellas just wanna seek ur opinion on this,
HONEST AND MATURE ADVICE PLS. undecided cry
Re: For How Long? by sleek21: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
mehnnn,u already knw the ansa, its mr lyk chasin shadow lyk u said!!so i il advise u to just let her go she isnt meant for u, there r thousand nd one grls dt il gv nythin to b with u, y nt just go get em,
Re: For How Long? by Shentz(f): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2009
What's up with the commas and sentence structure? Its kinda difficult to read, if I must say.
Re: For How Long? by lonelypal(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Sleek21
thanx for ur advice man but have tried a thousand times to move on wit someone else but it just aint workin, am sure u know wat its like when u have got so much that reminds u of her, To think we met right on nairaland.

I find it really hard to let go, I have a strong feelin we are meant for each other. I may b wrong tho!
Re: For How Long? by 190: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2009
does this particular babe stay in karu abuja

cos i feel i know her

did she travel on monday 2 return wednesday

lemme knw
Re: For How Long? by justwise(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2009
I feel u bro, its hard to let go that damm strong feeling, but getting rid of anything that reminds u of her may help.
Her number, pictures, any pieces of item that will keep bring back flash back, just get rid of them. Move on gradually u will b ok.

Worked for me.
Re: For How Long? by kellorah: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2009
Why r u letting her mess with ur emotions?

If she loves u more than the new guy then she knows what to do.
Stop playing childish games. YUCK!
Re: For How Long? by Eshyy(m): 1:03am On Sep 22, 2009
@all posters
Y are u al discouragin d bro@lonlypal men she lyks u its just she needs more dan just a relationship try 2 asure her u stil luv her. If she's cool wit ya, y not tak it 2 d next level dat is îf u realy luv her as u say,dont 4get women need more than just words.
Re: For How Long? by CrazyMan(m): 2:15am On Sep 22, 2009
If she accompanies the other guy to see his people like you said earlier, then you just have to let go. You don't force someone to love you or else, you'll live to regret it.
Re: For How Long? by lonelypal(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2009
190:

does this particular babe stay in karu abuja

cos i feel i know her

did she travel on monday 2 return wednesday

lemme knw

nah she aint the one, she stays in ilorin
Re: For How Long? by lonelypal(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2009
@ crazy man
Thats exactly ma fear, would av backed out on that basis alone but frm what she told me yesterdy seems like the guy simply wants to make that move just because he overheard we have a date 2day, Y nw? she even told me she hasnt heard frm him for more than two weeks until yesterdy when he paid her a visit. I dnt want her to fal into wrong hands cos he has been cruel to her in d past like she told me and i dnt think he's gonna change,

@ eshy
thanx man but have done exactly that, she alrdy knows that, she knows she meant evrything to me. She knows all i need right now is an avenue to take it to d next level, she has alrdy met my mum nd siblings. though not on formal intro

@ kellorah
it aint a childish game, if u were to be in ma shoes u would av done worse, am not lettin her play wit ma emotions, I feel she is @ crossroads, judgin frm what have observed on her conduct towards me and d guy in question

@ justwise
done that too, but what u dnt undastand is that when u have someone who has taken a better place in ur heart its hard to chase dem out.
Re: For How Long? by kellorah: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
U can't love two people at the same time; and she's "old enough and ugly enough" to make a decision. What is she feeling like sef? KMT!
It's u giving her the time of day anyways. Enjoy the bumpy ride. wink wink
Re: For How Long? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2009
The problem of love is that we fall in love with those that rarely loved us, when we see those that loved us genuinely, we rarely care. My friend loving someone is a choice, don't force your love on anyone, you can only proclaim it for the other partner to make a choice. when choice of love comes from within, you dont need to coax anyone to doing things. Things will naturally be done. Remember this, ladies follow whoever their hearts loves, whatever the circumstances. If she truly cares for you from within, she will make her choice whatever is the pressure from the other guy . Me think the girl knows what she is doing.
Re: For How Long? by nana(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
There is an adage which says: the water one will drink,wont flow past you. And i believe in this saying:If he/she is meant for u,nothing/no one would keep him/her away from u. This is an emotional situation and it's hard to love someone who obviously loves another person(or not just sure of whom she wants to be with).
I'ld say u give her a space. Am sure she wasn't forced into her present r/ship. If she wants to be with u,she is going to come to u.
Re: For How Long? by lonelypal(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ jojohnson nd Nana
ur right bro but u need to know that sometimes its hard to fine tune the calling of the heart, At that stage we tend to make the conclusion that SHE/HE IS D ONE.
thanx anyway
I guess right nw ma only option is to look elsewhere eventhough av given it a try couple of times b4,

@y'all
thanx so much, y'all far too kind

(1) (Reply)

Is Her Love For Sale / Aa Woman& Yoruban Love / Ladies, If Your Man Cheated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.