Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (4576 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 1:59am On Jul 31, 2014
I took me close to three years to woo my current girl friend, infact we met 2008 for the first time and she didn't tell me yes till 2011.

counting three years now.

So how long did it take you to convince your woman/man?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by stormybucci(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2014
it took me 2yrs,5months,2weeks,4days,16hours,32minutes,12seconds, 2 get my gf 2 say yes nd d relationship is nw 2yrs nd 7months old
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 2:08am On Jul 31, 2014
stormybucci: it took me 2yrs,5months,2weeks,4days,16hours,32minutes,12seconds, 2 get my gf 2 say yes nd d relationship is nw 2yrs nd 7months old

see accountability,

2years, 7months how many ?weeks, ?days, ?hours, ?minutes, ?seconds?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by stormybucci(m): 2:13am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq:

see accountability,

2years, 7months how many ?weeks, ?days, ?hours, ?minutes, ?seconds?
witheld!!!!!! gbeborun!!!! amebo!!!! y u wan know??
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Yeahreen(m): 2:41am On Jul 31, 2014
3 weeks nd we dating for close to 3 years now...#Getting Closer nd more stronger Evri single dai smiley smiley wink
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 2:50am On Jul 31, 2014
30 months
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Not that long really... I asked her out for 3years, I met her when she was young and slim she finally said yes when she became Fat.

7 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Pennywise(m): 4:00am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq: I took me close to three years to woo my current girl friend, infact we met 2008 for the first time and she didn't tell me yes till 2011.

counting three years now.

So how long did it take you to convince your woman/man?

When technically can we say wooing has been successful? B/c with a Nigerian girl, yes does not always mean yes. Proclaiming 'Yes' might be a ploy to keep u on a short leach so that wooing can continue.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Pennywise:

When technically can we say wooing has been successful? B/c with a Nigerian girl, yes does not always mean yes. Proclaiming 'Yes' might be a ploy to keep u on a short leach so that wooing can continue.

my brother after a yes, no go bother yourself o, if not she go change ham for you o. just take charge a do what is expected of you
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Yeahreen: 3 weeks nd we dating for close to 3 years now...#Getting Closer nd more stronger Evri single dai smiley smiley wink

Kai I gbadun that woman,

She no give u stress atall

enjoygrin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by richdudeng(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Women woo me. Who got time to start wooing who?
Get money and the rest is history. Broke people sht.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Yeahreen(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Yeah, She's Really matured nd I showed her I was head over heels in luv wit her. Not For Games But Was Really Crazy Bout Her grin angry
mahleeq:

Kai I gbadun that woman,

She no give u stress atall

enjoygrin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2014
no woman don woo man for here abi you no wan greee talk
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by fubbyy(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Once I talk 2 a girl and she didn't give me a positive answer that's the end, to me she has missed her luck

I met one 2 weeks ago through a friend, I asked her out and she started playing hard to get, I discharge her immediately, she met her friend whom introduced her to me and started complaining that I didn't call again just because she did what she suppose to do(playing hard to get) by then its already late

Bottom line.. I don't date women that am begging to date, I only date women who can kill to date me

9 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2014
fubbyy: Once I talk 2 a girl and she didn't give me a positive answer that's the end, to me she has missed her luck

I met one 2 weeks ago through a friend, I asked her out and she started playing hard to get, I discharge her immediately, she met her friend whom introduced her to me and started complaining that I didn't call again just because she did what she suppose to do(playing hard to get) by then its already late

Bottom line.. I don't date women that am begging to date, I only date women who can kill to date me

Correct guy..

Letting go isnt easy.

You be man..
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2014
richdudeng: Women woo me. Who got time to start wooing who?
Get money and the rest is history. Broke people sht.

How many nairalanders do you feed apart from yourself ?

If none, then don't address people as broke..

11 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Make I ask oo, why does it take some ladies 3 years to say yes to a man
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by barackodam: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
fubbyy: Once I talk 2 a girl and she didn't give me a positive answer that's the end, to me she has missed her luck

That's the best way my brother. I hate ladies forming hard to get.

I toast u once, u disagree, that's the end, only gals that tend to be useful I gv second chance, and when. They say no again, that's the end

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo: Make I ask oo, why does it take some ladies 3 years to say yes to a man

nah pending list them put you.

as the girl no wan double date nko,

she suppose get boy friend replacement.

just trying to be smart
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Swegzfreak: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
okparaugo: Make I ask oo, why does it take some ladies 3 years to say yes to a man
Na ugliness coz am, na bcoz d guy ugly... grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2014
So people still dey woo, shocked in this time and age of friendzoning.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq:
nah pending list them put you.

as the girl no wan double date nko,

she suppose get boy friend replacement.

just trying to be smart

I never spent on the girl those 3 years. In fact I never took her serious. If you tell me say you dey come and you no come, I see you as demented..

How you wan spend on a girl if she has not paid at least a visit ?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Swegzfreak:
Na ugliness coz am, na bcoz d guy ugly... grin

You say ?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Darteyyyy(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014
DaVinChiSam: Not that long really... I asked her out for 3years, I met her when she was young and slim she finally said yes when she became Fat.

You don kee me with laugh..... You self for talk no na

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Swegzfreak: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2014
_
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by xtervaganza(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
I'm usually friends with girls that I ask out and the signals are already there for me to go further

So it usually doesn't take long cos I'm not blessed with much patience
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2014
..22 years,5 months,2 weeks,3 days,32 minutes,26 seconds...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: ..22 years,5 months,2 weeks,3 days,32 minutes,26 seconds...

shooo, accountability
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by mahleeq(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: ..22 years,5 months,2 weeks,3 days,32 minutes,26 seconds...
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
mahleeq:

shooo, accountability
its gud to kip record ooo....
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man by majour(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2014
She never still gree o, since 2009 and she dey do everything way a woman dey do for a man apart from making love sha, she is the closest thing I ave to a wife and her matter done tire me but me can't fit let her go, but man gat still pure juice out, them call am double date, well when she say yes I go stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To My Girlfriend / Please Describe This Sister! (Photo) / Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.