Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed (5988 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed Sex is no longer taboo…Unless you’re stuck in the stone age era.
So let’s kink things up a little bit and talk about what women want in the bedroom. It’s really not as complicated as you may think.

1. Sense of touch
Women love being touched. Feel her body with your hands in a nice, passionate and sensual way and turn her on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
2 2. Massage
Incorporate an amateurish Swedish massage once in a while into your sex routine. Women take a longer time to get turned on than men and an oil massage is a perfect way to make her feel relaxed and get her into the mood after a long day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
cheesy

Let it roll..
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
3. Music
Put a playlist of some titillating music to get the two of you in the mood.

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
make i book space small cool cool cool before they hajack am
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
4. Test some aphrodisiacs together
Research on aphrodisiacs such as chocolates, asparagus and walnuts; test them together prior to and see if they actually work.

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
5. Use some pre-intimacy foods
Share strawberries dipped in chocolate or pour Nutella all over your woman and lick her clean *wink*.

1 Share

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by MUVA(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Play with her clitt while looking deep into her eyes. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
6. Good old cliche petals and flowers on the bed
Cliche, but oh so romantic…it’s a pleasant surprise to walk into a candle lit room full of petals.

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
make i book space small cool cool cool before they hajack am

grin
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
7. Cunnilingus, Lots of it … ?
No woman hates it. And if you find one that does, chances are, it’s because you’re doing it wrong. Let her give you the lead, make her comfortable and don’t stop till she’s satisfied…if you know what I mean. Watch her expressions, they will guide you on whether or not you’re getting it right. If unsure, feel free to ask her what she likes…

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
5. Use some pre-intimacy foods
Share strawberries dipped in chocolate or pour Nutella all over your woman and lick her clean *wink*.

Hmmm cool
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
8. Don’t be selfish
If you know very well that you’re a one minute man, let the lady take the lead by starting with positions that she loves or those that are easier for her to climax. Take your time, enjoy each other. Make love to each other. Let enjoyment and satisfaction be the goal and not releasing your ‘load’.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
9. Cuddle after sex
Hold her once the two of you are done. Don’t just turn to your side and start the snoring. Kiss her, and cuddle her and fall asleep together.

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
*passing by* cool
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by iamkingzlee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
7. Cunnilingus, Lots of it … ?
No woman hates it. And if you find one that does, chances are, it’s because you’re doing it wrong. Let her give you the lead, make her comfortable and don’t stop till she’s satisfied…if you know what I mean. Watch her expressions, they will guide you on whether or not you’re getting it right. If unsure, feel free to ask her what she likes…
Gross!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
11. Rough it up a little bit
Chock her a little bit, grab her hair (hopefully she doesn’t wear wigs cause that would be awwwkwaaaard…), whisper in her ears. Women love that. cool cool cool cool

1 Share

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lit Lit Lit,Lit like Bic

Where I wan' see strawberry for here,wait nutella Kelechi don't sell nutella naaa

Peppersoup all the way ojere!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
10. Try different positions
Try different positions. Cause the missionary is so overrated. Watch some kinky videos together. There’s no shame in that. Have an open mind, experiement…sometimes, taking the less traveled road will surprise you. Pleasant surprises for that matter.

1 Share

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamkingzlee.. which one go choose cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i no u like this
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by mizzbouqui(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Issorite
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by iamkingzlee(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
iamkingzlee.. which one go choose cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i no u like this
5 bro. Pre initimacy foods(Jam or nutella) and lick clean grin
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqi which one will u choose.. ino like this do like number 10 cool cool cool
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by ichommy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
5 bro. Pre initimacy foods(Jam or nutella) and lick clean grin

He don tey whey U bad o. grin
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
1. Dress up for me.
Why don't men dress up for the pleasure of their woman the way we do? undecided

....Put on some little bitty tiny boxers,that will give me a nice veiw

2. Strip for me
......yes! I want 2 see it jiggle!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
With all these yanga and formings wey our Nigerian girls dey pull. hmn!! i wonder if op's girlfriend is Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
See ya life
But you'll expect fellātio from ya babe abi?

*modified*

I typed in fella.tio but it was changed to mouth action
Hian!

iamkingzlee:
Gross!!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin cool cool
ichommy:

He don tey whey U bad o. grin
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by David25(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
6. Good old cliche petals and flowers on the bed
Cliche, but oh so romantic…it’s a pleasant surprise to walk into a candle lit room full of petals.

no time my broda. grin
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
smh cool cool
Chuvin22:
With all these yanga and formings wey our Nigerian girls dey pull, i wonder if op's girlfriend is Nigerian?
Re: 11 Things Women Want You To Do To Them In Bed by robosky02(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / Am H0rny, I Want To See My Boyfriend - Lady Cries Out On IG, Spark Outrage / What Are These Generation Of Females Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.