Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend (5412 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by TOPE20001(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

She fell in love with you because you sang "End Of The Road"?? grin grin grin grin
Trust me, she will fall for the next dude that sings R.Kelly's "If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time".

Classic
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Musty450(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
If i knew the answer to that question; i guess the 'flame' would be put out immediately . . .
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by 2sexy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
iice: Why else if not because he's mad grin
Where is this woman?
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by 2sexy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
MusicalGal: i fell in love with my ex because he saw me for who i really am not another pretty face but, me Elle , he makes me laugh he makes me smile and he makes my heart skip a beat , when i cry he is my shoulder to lean on , & all that mushy stuff grin
Y did u break up with him then?
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by True2myself24(f): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2012
He's cute, forgiving, patient, cool, calm, and collective. It took awhile for him to woo me off my feet in the beginning, but I couldn't deny the fact that ever since he walked in my life I've been a happier person.
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by olumaxi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
yawning..is it sleep or hunger?..next pls
Re: Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
I fell in love with my ex because he's damn sexy, got so much swag, very outgoing and loves playing music :-)! He also cared a lot about me, or so I thought... My current boyfriend has a personality much more similar to mine and that's what I like about him :-)!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / Do I Look Bony, Sick, Anorexic Or Model-like(pic) / Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.