Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76096 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by HASSANAASIA(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Hypocrites everywere....
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Izen: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2016
Adepts:
I think it is expected of those who have no knwldge about any subject matter under discusion sud keep quiet and allow those who av knowlge to have their say.....it is now common for non muslim to always want to make themselves relevant in matter dat doesnt concern them...am sorry to say that....in ISLAM IT IS EXOECTED OF OUR WOMEN TO COVER ALL PART OF HEIR BODY WITHOUT EVEN SHOWING ANY PART OF THEIR PHYSIQUE

In short, they should be in bondage. okay na. Backward religion. You people don't even pity yourselves. Full regalia in this climate. Smh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by junta007(f): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Stelvin101:
I have come to realize one thing lately. Poor people who are Christians and Muslims are the diehard religionists. Rich people don't give a fvck about religion. If you think am lying ask that man who said All wives should pray for 2 hours or that one who only prophesy Financial Breakthrough lipsrsealed
True Talk
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by delishpot: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Adepts:
I think it is expected of those who have no knwldge about any subject matter under discusion sud keep quiet and allow those who av knowlge to have their say.....it is now common for non muslim to always want to make themselves relevant in matter dat doesnt concern them...am sorry to say that....in ISLAM IT IS EXOECTED OF OUR WOMEN TO COVER ALL PART OF HEIR BODY WITHOUT EVEN SHOWING ANY PART OF THEIR PHYSIQUE

Bravo, because you say so or because they we're born with the desire to do so?

Anyway, I for one do not like her taste in that outfit. Doesn't look like what a presidents wife should wear. Doesnt fit her body and class expectation in the African setting.(Note, I am not talking about how expensive her clothes are or not)
Her stylist should be fired and that job given to me.
Abeg, if any political or social figure out there needs a waredrobe assistant or stylist, please get in touch with me. Especially the Ladies. Appearance means 50% of everything. Appearance, composure, choice of words, smiles, etc.counts even before the real you and your agenda is made known.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Integrity123: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Let us get off this religious sentiments. People have certain latitude to do things the way they feel best suits then. The most important thing is cover body and not expose any bit of your privates. At least the woman was not naked. We have more pressing issues than all these presidential dressings etc

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Blessedwhite(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Stelvin101:
I have come to realize one thing lately. Poor people who are Christians and Muslims are the diehard religionists. Rich people don't give a fvck about religion. If you think am lying ask that man who said All wives should pray for 2 hours or that one who only prophesy Financial Breakthrough lipsrsealed

Choose your words carefully and remember he is not forcing you into anything. A fool do follow advise but the wise receive it and become wiser
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by smoothvee(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Miss me with this bullsh!t
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Blessedwhite:

Choose your words carefully and remember he is not forcing you into anything. A fool do follow advise but the wise receive it and become wiser

It is only a matter of time before someone relate what to I said to his/her pastor. In my church giving is all that matters. Tithe is optional to appreciate God's doing in ones life and it's even more like a vow or thanksgiving and it's still optional. So who is the fool here? cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by iboboyswag(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2016
I never thot I would descend to this level but please permit this one time.....

My middle finger goes out to all these retardeens called muslims, may your bigoted and hypocritical Allah and Muhammed die with their face buried in nkechi's pussy.

Your useless prophet and god who can't control their libido, let alone fight for themselves have called you all to be martyrs for their lost cause of self preservation and like zombies that you are...... Go, blow up yourselves if you are not well with the world.

Hmmmmmm!!!!!! Now I can breathe.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by bingocalous(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Nigerians never fail to surprise me anyways! Bunch of Jobless wailers criticising somebody's wife dress Code. What are ur wife's wearing at ur individual homes?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Backward mentality!. I thought people have right to choose what to wear and what not to wearundecided. Are you the one wearing the clothes? Do you fvcking know what it is like to wear the ‘regalia'? You can't seem to mind your business. Soboyoke!

Izen:

In short, they should be in bondage. okay na. Backward religion. You people don't even pity yourselves. Full regalia in this climate. Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by abduljabbar4(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.

Its a disappointment and yet thousands are converting to Islam. Hatred will kill you
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by obomobo: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2016
She can be a shame to islam but not Nigerians cos she is well dress as a woman should dress

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by abduljabbar4(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2016
chachanga:
[b]It's clear these Chinese pple have started exporting Made-In-China brains to Nigeria and a lot of people have them installed already!

Wetin concern you with whether she wear skirt or not?

The dumb hypocrisy of many self-appointed islamic revivalists and fanatics oozes like a septic tank.

You're not happy she's wearing Western-style clothing on American soil, yet you didn't complain when she boarded a Boeing Airbus there in less than 14hours? Why didn't you dumb-fuurkk mullahs provide her donkeys to make the journey and we'll see if she can make the journey before she turns 70, id10ts!

This is the same type of demented, self-hating, hypocritical standards that fueled groups like Boko Haram whose brand message is that Western education is bad yet they use GSM phones, helicopters, western weaponry, they even Web-stream videos & used condoms shocked, murdafurrkers! Were all those technologies &innovations native to the Middle East? Are they not in use the Middle East because of global technological and cultural diffusion? This hypocritical culture of backstabbing and wholesale condemnation while consciously deriving value from the same source is so rampant yet Islamic clerics see no need to address this issues.

She's their person, let them backstab & badmouth her till they've finished thei hero & there's nothing left to tear, they're good at taking bickering to bloodbath levels. Na dem know, bunch of confused confusionist just disturbing the world!

Is it even necessary to keep splitting hairs at such terribly damning levels of detailing?
very soon, they'll be auditing the President's bedroom skills and styles wey he dey take knack his legally married wife jeje![/b]

If not for something I would have insulted you. Are you silly? If you don't know anything just keep your mouth shut. This is about her not covering her body well and not her adopting an American culture. Get that into your head. Nonsense. Go and get a brain
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by compujyde: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nov2(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
MicroBox:
I felt same way when I saw the picture.. Aisa Buhari is a,weak woman that moves with trend. Its time to create a dress style of her own.
The upper part of her breast is almost visible in the outfit.
Stella Obasanjo, Patient Jonathan, Ngozi Onkonjo, Turai Yar'adua even Kemi Adeosun never dress so casual and revealing like that.
it b nice if u have a clearer picture b4 u start passing comments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
eflintsone:
humans with the act of criticizing , i tot the private parts of the body are meant to be covered including the hairs too and she did covered all .. at the end of the day its our Creator who is gonna judge us all not human...do your thing mallama buhari
But why is it that Christians are always concerned about how muslim ladies dress? This is always the issue and never the other way round ah. Last time I checked, Aisha Buhari is still a muslim and a fellow muslim made comment about her dress, is this not purely an Islamic issue for God's Sake? The Muslims don't give a damn about how u Christians choose to dress cos that is entirely a Christian affair. Interferences of this nature are some of the root causes of religious crises in this country and at the end of the day u will come back and accuse the Muslims. Let Muslims discuss Islamic affairs just the way they don't interfere in christian affairs. Imagine, some Christians here are already describing how a muslim woman should dress, nawa o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by CHANNELStv2020: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Its a disappointment and yet thousands are converting to Islam. Hatred will kill you
DON'T GET IT CONFUSED,ISLAM INCREASE BY BIRTH NOT BY CONVERT, DON'T SAY WHAT U DON'T KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by delugajackson: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Those fans no get hand job I swear undecided
Lol. Na blowwwjob them get.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by paix(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Maybe he wants her to appear like a ninja so that Fayose will have reason to argue that the person was not the president's wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2016
obomobo:
She can be a shame to islam but not Nigerians cos she is well dress as a woman should dress
Yes. And that is exactly what was posted. She is an embarrassment to Islam. We Muslims are not happy with the outfit. U might be okay with it because it conforms with ur dress code but she is a muslim and her fellow Muslims have passed their msg accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Your head dey dis.
Shebi you saw Emir Sanusi's wives and daughters on vacation. Were they on cover all hijabs? Abi Sultan of Sokoto and Dangote's daughters are fully veiled? Even Buhari's son, Yusuf is not a tebliq, neither is Kwankwaso or Atiku Abubakar's. It's always the very poor ones that are chained by Religion.

Will you mind them?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by eflintsone(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

But why is it that Christians are always concerned about how muslim ladies dress? This is always the issue and never the other way round ah. Last time I checked, Aisha Buhari is still a muslim and a fellow muslim made comment about her dress, is this not purely an Islamic issue for God's Sake? The Muslims don't give a damn about how u Christians choose to dress cos that is entirely a Christian affair. Interferences of this nature are some of the root causes of religious crises in this country and at the end of the day u will come back and accuse the Muslims. Let Muslims discuss Islamic affairs just the way they don't interfere in christian affairs. Imagine, some Christians here are already describing how a muslim woman should dress, nawa o.
i dont have much to say bro...i repeat its our Almighty God that will judge us all at the end of the day not human...
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by tsdarkside(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
nigerians are very wicked people....

why did you provoke her to go to sodom and gomorha??...

what the hell is your problem?....
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Harwoyeez(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Some people can be jobless to d extent of poke nosing in other people's affair. what's the big deal in d dress mode of d first Lady, have they forgotten she's not on a full veiled hijab? So why d condemnation? People be chasing irrelevances leaving out what matters most in their lives
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by mumels(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2016
NOW I KNOW WHY WE ARE SO BACKWARD AND UNCIVILIZED.

IT'S SIMPLE WE ARE HYPOCRITES . PLEASE WHAT IS THE CORRELATION BETWEEN THE FIRST LADYS DRESS AND HER BEEN IN AMERICA.

DESPITE HOW RELIGIUOS WE ARE WE STILL HAVE BAD PEOPLE, OUR SO CALLED LEADERS STILL PAD BUDGET, WE STILLNHAVE KIDNAPPERS, WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE RITUALISTIC IN NATURE.

I DON'T MAYBE I SHOULD SAY IT'S QUITE UNFORTUNATE TO BE A NIGERIAN OR I SHOULD JUST SAY ITS QUITE FORTUNATE.

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES THATS WHO WE ARE .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by LAUWALI222(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.
It's not good to pre-judice or critisise any religion weather it is islam or christianity read ur bible very well

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by wreckerMcbeth(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2016
Islam and issues are like bread and butter.

chachanga:
It's clear these Chinese pple have started exporting Made-In-China brains to Nigeria and a lot of people have them installed already!

Wetin concern you with whether she wear skirt or not?

The dumb hypocrisy of many self-appointed islamic revivalists and fanatics oozes like a septic tank.

You're not happy she's wearing Western-style clothing on American soil, yet you didn't complain when she boarded a Boeing Airbus there in less than 14hours? Why didn't you dumb-fuurkk mullahs provide her donkeys to make the journey and we'll see if she can make the journey before she turns 70, id10ts!

This is the same type of demented, self-hating, hypocritical standards that fueled groups like Boko Haram whose brand message is that Western education is bad yet they use GSM phones, helicopters, western weaponry, they even Web-stream videos & used condoms shocked, murdafurrkers! Were all those technologies &innovations native to the Middle East? Are they not in use the Middle East because of global technological and cultural diffusion? This hypocritical culture of backstabbing and wholesale condemnation while consciously deriving value from the same source is so rampant yet Islamic clerics see no need to address this issues.

She's their person, let them backstab & badmouth her till they've finished thei hero & there's nothing left to tear, they're good at taking bickering to bloodbath levels. Na dem know, bunch of confused confusionist just disturbing the world!

Is it even necessary to keep splitting hairs at such terribly damning levels of detailing?
very soon, they'll be auditing the President's bedroom skills and styles wey he dey take knack his legally married wife jeje!
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Afroconnect: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Stupid aboki extremists barbarians,you think Buhari is a bush idiot like u id-iots who can't stand a well dressed woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by EpicMaurice(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Nnah the woman is looking cool. What's wrong with some people sef
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by CHANNELStv2020: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2016
LAUWALI222:

It's not good to pre-judice or critisise any religion weather it is islam or christianity read ur bible very well
LET US CALL A SPEAR A SPEAR And STOP PRETENDING.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by juniior(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Naija ain't no Islamic state pls, what she wore was completely fine, now I know how Muslims view n condemn peoples dressing, most of those commenting couldnt even spell correctly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.