Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction? (447 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction? by Anwonspee(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
I really need matured analysis and response to this issue.

What will be your reaction(s)? If you called your wife to be around 9.00pm and she answers;hello,hello,... hello. And suddenly, the call went off.

You called again and she answered; hello,hello, meanwhile, you were responding hello too and it seemed she wasn't hearing you.

Only for you to ask, ARE YOU HEARING ME?
And she answered, NOOO, I'M NOT HEARING YOU!

Lol. The scenario is, how could she respond to the question if she wasn't hearing him?

My friend wan tumble my house after the call while trying to explain to me.

Does it actually raised some suspicion like I had? Or could it just be network as she explained?

(1) (Reply)

How To Win The Heart Of A Woman / How Do U Solve This Riddle / YOU Make The Relationship Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.