Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE (1634 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by cynthia95(f): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
holuwabusayo:
Episode 2. MY EARLY LIFE

I was in pry 3 that time,I was given double promotion to pry 5 so I have to prepare for common entrance into senior secondary school.
Forgot to tell you I was the last born of my mother.we were three boys .
My elder brother was in sss 1 while the second was in pry 5 so we have to prepare for common entrance together.
Those time me father and my mother have seperated and my father was been posted to ibarapa central local government oyo state from osun state(inter-state).
Me and my brother stay with our great grandmother sometime my father will come there just to check on us and he bring food and money.

After our common entrance examination,my father came to take all of us to where he live,although I love my mother but I was childish because our father always give us money in excess,he care for us a lot he do our laundry,cook for us.
To me he do all this to entice us and for us to forget about our mother, which he always said "your mother don't love you".
He told us not to call our mother because he will do anything we wanted.
We don't even have a phone to call so we give it up then.

To be continue............

Nice one great nairalander
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by cynthia95(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
holuwabusayo:
Before I proceed,I will welcome comment critics and correction..but this is my true life story..

Thanks.
Dedicated to my beloved father pastor Dairo olatunde peter.who slept on 31/01/2016.
May his soul rest in perfect peace...(AMEN). #RIP

All rights reserved, including rig
hts of reproduction in whole or part
Copyright c Dairo holuwabusayo moses, 2016
Busayodairo22@gmail.com
RIP to ur dad may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
cynthia95:
Amen. Thanks
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
cynthia95:
Amen. Thanks
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by cynthia95(f): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oya nah let hear more[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
I will continue tomorrow..thanks for your time
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
ah ur last post was August, this is Oct oh.. pls continue
Re: The Story Of My Life..true Life Story By (Holuwabusayo) A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE by holuwabusayo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Auntie Jennifer 1 / Novel / Gone For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.