Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91273 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Egonne1:
Hello, need to exchange your Payoneer funds for naira? You can chat me up on my contact. My payment is swift. I buy any amount.

Egonne1. She is a trusted Buyer on Nairaland. And her rates are not too bad. However, the next time I want to sell to you, i want you to do better for me O. I was chatting with you today on Whatapp. "I am beautiful" you said when I asked you how you were doing.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
glo3nity:
My mistake. I was using my smart phone to register and made it tough on myself. It was until I use the system before I could understand and got it right. Right now, am anticipating their reply. But while I wait, can I still proceed with my publishing...? Good morning.

Phone keh. Go and get a laptop.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 3:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Please house, I finally looked into my account and found it was sent a check in March. I haven't heard or received the check. What do I do? Is there any other payment method for Nigerians apart from check?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 3:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Please house, I finally logged into my account and found I was sent a check in March. I haven't heard or received the check. What do I do? Is there any other payment method for Nigerians apart from check?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by glo3nity: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
AncientTimes:

Phone keh. Go and get a laptop.
Yes sir!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheehummer:
Please house, I finally logged into my account and found I was sent a check in March. I haven't heard or received the check. What do I do? Is there any other payment method for Nigerians apart from check?

Bros, why not go and open a Payoneer account
. Then use your routing number and account for bank deposit. You will avoid all these problems. I believe Cheque takes a longer time to arrive. Contact customer care and hear what they have to say.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by CallmeLucy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello,

I'm buying all Payoneer funds now. Any currency available. Just message me on WhatsApp

I offer one of the best rates you're going to find online. I promise you that.

Payoneer Pounds: Buying mode activated
Payoneer Dollars: Buying mode activated
Payoneer Euro: Buying mode activated

If I don't reply your messages, it's prolly because I'm busy. Just keep calm and I'm going to reply you.

You can contact me on WhatsApp which is on my signature, you can also call me if you wish as well, contact on my signature as well.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Egonne1(f): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol. Bros u asked me how I was na.
No wahala. I gat ur back always boss
AncientTimes:

Egonne1. She is a trusted Buyer on Nairaland. And her rates are not too bad. However, the next time I want to sell to you, i want you to do better for me O. I was chatting with you today on Whatapp. "I am beautiful" you said when I asked you how you were doing.

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by modath(f): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
I buy payoneer funds at good rate... No Limit..

CASH READY 24/7

Thank you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by hamlak(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
cheehummer:
Please house, I finally looked into my account and found it was sent a check in March. I haven't heard or received the check. What do I do? Is there any other payment method for Nigerians apart from check?

You can sign up with Payoneer and get a US bank acct from them which you can use. That is the best option.

I wrote a guide on how to successfully apply and get the acct at the page below:

http://www.ewealthsuccess.com/how-to-correctly-set-up-for-us-direct-deposit-payment
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
I KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THE HURDLE OF FORMATTING.
I CAN HELP YOU DO THAT FOR A FEE.

I WILL FORMAT YOUR KINDLE BOOKS FOR #2500. IF YOU DONT WANT A CLICKABLE TOC, I WILL COLLECT #2000.

FOR CREATESPACE, I WILL CHARGE #2500.

DELIVERY AT YOUR TIME. SPEEDY SERVICES CAN BE NEGOTIATED BUT MAY ATTRACT MORE FEES. .

I AM A PUBLISHER TOO SO I PUBLISH.

PLEASE, I DON'T WRITE FOR PEOPLE. I ONLY FORMAT. I WON'T CORRECT TYPOS OR ANY OTHER THING. AS YOU GIVE ME YOUR BOOK, THAT IS HOW I WILL FORMAT IT FOR YOU.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by temigreat(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2017
I will submit your kindle samples to dozens of popular eBook directories at the push of a button.
Now you can get faster traffic and even faster sales than ever before with this unique submission tool! You can get it done for a token
if interested contact me through my signature
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thank you @ AncientTimes for keeping this thread alive. I was carried away with the Publishing whatsapp group. Pls read page 33 or page 32 to see how to join the whatsapp group. It's free. We will still be sharing and posting here though.

I am glad that almost all your questions have been answered by AncientTimes.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Egonne1:
Lol. Bros u asked me how I was na.
No wahala. I gat ur back always boss

You don enter our thread abi? lol

Anyone here selling Payoneer can contact Egonne1. She is recommended. Some of us have been selling to her for months now and she has not disappointed. Just be sure you are dealing with the real Egonne1 because some scammers can claim someone else's username. A small check or asking her to reply you, here or in the eCurrency thread will do.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
cheehummer:

Contact Amazon Customer support and try to get Payoneer account
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by modath(f): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Whatsapp on siggy...
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Mcslize: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello bros1234 / AncientTimes ,

How do I get a South Africa. address to request employment identification number EIN?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Mcslize: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello bros1234 / AncientTimes ,

How do I get a South Africa address to request employment identification number EIN?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
bros1234:
Thank you @ AncientTimes for keeping this thread alive. I was carried away with the Publishing whatsapp group. Pls read page 33 or page 32 to see how to join the whatsapp group. It's free. We will still be sharing and posting here though.

I am glad that almost all your questions have been answered by AncientTimes.

The boss, I remain loyal sir.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Egonne1(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ayam loyal sir. Thank u very plenty grin grin
bros1234:

You don enter our thread abi? lol

Anyone here selling Payoneer can contact Egonne1. She is recommended. Some of us have been selling to her for months now and she has not disappointed. Just be sure you are dealing with the real Egonne1 because some scammers can claim someone else's username. A small check or asking her to reply you, here or in the eCurrency thread will do.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cremeandchic: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
I strongly recommend Egonne1 too. We did a transaction today and in less than 1 hour my money was sitting pretty in my account.

God bless honest Nigerians
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Egonne1(f): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thank you ma. Gracias.

Still buying Payoneer, any quantity. Please come to WhatsApp for swift deal.

cremeandchic:
I strongly recommend Egonne1 too. We did a transaction today and in less than 1 hour my money was sitting pretty in my account.

God bless honest Nigerians
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by modath(f): 6:44am On Jun 24, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Transaction completed in 10 mins or LESS...

Whatsapp on siggy...

Merci ...
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
AncientTimes:

The boss, I remain loyal sir.

Brother, pls add me to the whatsapp group. thank
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 4:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Hiiiiiii. Please, I want to join the whatsapp group. 07068816023.
Thank you
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Egonne1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Any Payoneer funds for sale here? I buy any quantity at good rate. My contact is on my signature. Bring your funds for quick exchange
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Melody90: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
AncientTimes:

Hmmm, 15k words in just 5 days? I hope it won't be copy and paste?

Actually, the writing has gotten faster. Now it's 15k words in 2 days.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tboibamz: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hello friends, how do you get contents for your books? Is it the normal Google way? Is there a better way to research? Please share. Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Daraplato(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017

Hello. Great work being done by you guys. I design PROFESSIONAL KINDLE EBOOK COVERS at very affordable rates. Kindly contact me on 08101091320. I have designed covers for many individuals using the Kindle platform.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Melody90: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
emmalexdboy:
Thank you for the heads up. Any honest exchangers recommendations you've used?

Yes, watsapp me 08183955zero57
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by modath(f): 5:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply)

15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.