Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91245 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by javaRookie: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
bros1234:
EDITED:

I actively started publishing on Amazon Kindle in August, 2016 after taking an online course and following through with @MK82 thread. The original intention of this thread was for group learning, but I have now edited it to reflect what I have learned in the last months in this business and state various ways I could help anyone who wants to publish his books online.

The group learning still continues but just incase anyone wants my help as I have gotten several emails from NLders to help since this thread opened, I can now help out for small fee

MY INCOME EXPERIENCE

1. Month 1 - August - $110

2. Month 2 - Sept - $359

3. Month 3 - Oct - $478

4. Month 4 - Nov - $740

5. Month 5 - Dec - $880

6. Month 6 - Jan 2017 - $1,100

7. Month 7 - Feb 2017 - $1,800

Please note:

1. I calculate all earnings as dollars, even though I know that when the 51 pounds of Sep and 55 pounds of Oct are converted, it would be more. I just put everything as dollars, so that I don't exaggerate things.

2. I also include my CreateSpace income in the calculation.

UPDATE (AUGUST 06, 2017)

I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

After one year in this business, I have now written a manual to share my experiences so far.

It will also provide a good entry level information for getting started with writing, publishing and selling books online through Amazon. I also talked about niche research and niches that have better chances of success, plus how to source content for your books.

You can request the manual today by writing me at the email on the first page of this thread.

Please note that the manual is not free.

I spent time and effort to write it so definitely I'm selling it. This doesn't stop the free guides going on WhatsApp, and this thread. The free lessons will continue.

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

That reminds me, if you are not on that WhatsApp group, you are missing. Many of the guys who started following from this thread, who didn't believe they could write have made some nice income. They can testify.

To join the WhatsApp group, you have to WhatsApp me, or AncientTimes. Do not just drop your number. We don't have time to start saving everyone's number and then adding them one after another. But when you send a message, it's easy to give you the join link. There are now over 130 members on the group. Read from page 30 upwards to get our numbers.

And by the way, all the lessons in the WhatsApp group remain FREE.

Blessings

MY LESSONS EXPERIENCE:

1. Publishing books online through Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace is a very viable means of earning income. It may not be a get rich quick business model but it surely does work. Consider that these books will keep earning income for life, even while I am no longer doing anything.

2. The more books you have, the better you can earn. So far, I have about 20 books. My one-year goal is to have 60-100 books on Amazon and shoot for $2,000 monthly from this model. Once achieved, it keeps earning even when you are no longer working. That'swhy this is a great way to work

3. This is a great way for anyone to earn income, especially for authors and those who have the motivation to create books on niches.

4. Any book can sell on Amazon. It will interest you to know that so far, I only have prayer books published because of my calling. I have now started publishing other niches like health and productivity, but believe me, any book can sell. So don't be stuck in trying to know the right profitable niches.

MY SERVICES - HOW I CAN HELP YOU

If you decide that you want to publish books or earn from Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace, here are services I can help you with.

1. BASIC PUBLISHING

This package includes ....
(a) I will create a kindle cover for you
(b)I will create a CreateSpace cover for you
(c) I will format your book to kindle and CreateSpace standard ( I will not proofread or edit typographic errors. I will only create The right TOC for you and put your book in the right readable format with proper headings)

COST: N8,500

2. ABOVE BASIC

(b) I will create a CreateSpace cover for you
(c) I will format your book to kindle and CreateSpace standard (I will not proofread or edit typographic errors. I will only create The right TOC for you and put your book in the right readable format with proper headings)
(d) I will create an email for you
(e) I will create a KDP and CreateSpace account for you
(f) I will publish the book for you
(g) I will then forward all details for you to change your details and continue from there

COST = N15,000

3. TRAINING PACKAGE

1. One -on-one training in my office at Ikeja or in my office at Ikotun (N25,000) or I come to your office or house (Call me for that)

4. BOOK TRAINING

I have now written a manual on how to go about this. Read the update above.

5. GHOST WRITING

If you have a great story...note that word...a great story ...I can ghost write for you. But please only contact me for this if you can pay more than my monthly earning on Amazon so far

GUARANTEE/CONTACT:

1. I will not interfere, steal, or copy your work which you send me to work on.

2. Cost above is for one book. If you have more books, multiply the quantity. I may give discount.

3. I do not determine your sales. The quality of your book content and the niche you have written determines it.

4. Other questions can be asked in this thread and I will help.

5. CONTACT: tvchost @ gmail.com / zero eight zero 37917zero17

APPRECIATION

I thank all those who have kept this thread going and mk82 for his thread and email support, and all of you who have published your books on Amazon and are learning and earning. God bless us all.

Thanks all
Sor I am stuck in Tax information Interview they said i should get a TIN before I can publish a book. How do i by pass this? thanks in advance
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Noblepreneur: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
AncientTimes:
I am looking for an EXCHANGER, BUT ONLY THOSE IN ABUJA AND I WILL LOVE TO DEAL WITH YOU IN PERSON.
Are you based in Abuja?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by stifej: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
please add me to WhatsApp group... 08116288521 and 07035248477
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by stockwise: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
@bro13345,ancienttimes, please add this no 09021130235 to the whatsapp group
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Eze2000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
@bro13345

Do you use a website? A place you list all your books?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by 1stbest(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
r
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by TommyAnthem(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2019
@bros1234
Kindly add me to your WhatsApp group
(08120081254)

I started reading from 1st page to this moment just to have a keen understanding of kindle Publishing, I would rightly say you have been a source of inspiration.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by TommyAnthem(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2019
@bros1234
Kindly add me to your WhatsApp group
(08120081254)

I started reading from 1st page to this moment just to have a keen understanding of kindle Publishing, I would rightly say you have been a source of inspiration.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by irynterri(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
bros1234:
EDITED:

I actively started publishing on Amazon Kindle in August, 2016 after taking an online course and following through with @MK82 thread. The original intention of this thread was for group learning, but I have now edited it to reflect what I have learned in the last months in this business and state various ways I could help anyone who wants to publish his books online.

The group learning still continues but just incase anyone wants my help as I have gotten several emails from NLders to help since this thread opened, I can now help out for small fee

MY INCOME EXPERIENCE

1. Month 1 - August - $110

2. Month 2 - Sept - $359

3. Month 3 - Oct - $478

4. Month 4 - Nov - $740

5. Month 5 - Dec - $880

6. Month 6 - Jan 2017 - $1,100

7. Month 7 - Feb 2017 - $1,800

Please note:

1. I calculate all earnings as dollars, even though I know that when the 51 pounds of Sep and 55 pounds of Oct are converted, it would be more. I just put everything as dollars, so that I don't exaggerate things.

2. I also include my CreateSpace income in the calculation.

UPDATE (AUGUST 06, 2017)

I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

After one year in this business, I have now written a manual to share my experiences so far.

It will also provide a good entry level information for getting started with writing, publishing and selling books online through Amazon. I also talked about niche research and niches that have better chances of success, plus how to source content for your books.

You can request the manual today by writing me at the email on the first page of this thread.

Please note that the manual is not free.

I spent time and effort to write it so definitely I'm selling it. This doesn't stop the free guides going on WhatsApp, and this thread. The free lessons will continue.

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

That reminds me, if you are not on that WhatsApp group, you are missing. Many of the guys who started following from this thread, who didn't believe they could write have made some nice income. They can testify.

To join the WhatsApp group, you have to WhatsApp me, or AncientTimes. Do not just drop your number. We don't have time to start saving everyone's number and then adding them one after another. But when you send a message, it's easy to give you the join link. There are now over 130 members on the group. Read from page 30 upwards to get our numbers.

And by the way, all the lessons in the WhatsApp group remain FREE.

Blessings

MY LESSONS EXPERIENCE:

1. Publishing books online through Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace is a very viable means of earning income. It may not be a get rich quick business model but it surely does work. Consider that these books will keep earning income for life, even while I am no longer doing anything.

2. The more books you have, the better you can earn. So far, I have about 20 books. My one-year goal is to have 60-100 books on Amazon and shoot for $2,000 monthly from this model. Once achieved, it keeps earning even when you are no longer working. That'swhy this is a great way to work

3. This is a great way for anyone to earn income, especially for authors and those who have the motivation to create books on niches.

4. Any book can sell on Amazon. It will interest you to know that so far, I only have prayer books published because of my calling. I have now started publishing other niches like health and productivity, but believe me, any book can sell. So don't be stuck in trying to know the right profitable niches.

MY SERVICES - HOW I CAN HELP YOU

If you decide that you want to publish books or earn from Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace, here are services I can help you with.

1. BASIC PUBLISHING

(b)I will create a CreateSpace cover for you
(c) I will format your book to kindle and CreateSpace standard ( I will not proofread or edit typographic errors. I will only create The right TOC for you and put your book in the right readable format with proper headings)

COST: N8,500

2. ABOVE BASIC

(b) I will create a CreateSpace cover for you
(c) I will format your book to kindle and CreateSpace standard (I will not proofread or edit typographic errors. I will only create The right TOC for you and put your book in the right readable format with proper headings)
(d) I will create an email for you
(e) I will create a KDP and CreateSpace account for you
(f) I will publish the book for you
(g) I will then forward all details for you to change your details and continue from there

COST = N15,000

3. TRAINING PACKAGE

1. One -on-one training in my office at Ikeja or in my office at Ikotun (N25,000) or I come to your office or house (Call me for that)

4. BOOK TRAINING

I have now written a manual on how to go about this. Read the update above.

5. GHOST WRITING

If you have a great story...note that word...a great story ...I can ghost write for you. But please only contact me for this if you can pay more than my monthly earning on Amazon so far

GUARANTEE/CONTACT:

1. I will not interfere, steal, or copy your work which you send me to work on.

2. Cost above is for one book. If you have more books, multiply the quantity. I may give discount.

3. I do not determine your sales. The quality of your book content and the niche you have written determines it.

4. Other questions can be asked in this thread and I will help.

5. CONTACT: tvchost @ gmail.com / zero eight zero 37917zero17

APPRECIATION

I thank all those who have kept this thread going and mk82 for his thread and email support, and all of you who have published your books on Amazon and are learning and earning. God bless us all.

Thanks all
please add me to the group 08133491087
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by blezdBen: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
AncientTimes:

Send me a pm.
Hi Ancienttimes...what's up? All of you just went into ghostmode. I see you still come online but don't post anymore.
How is publishing?
Hope everything is cool?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dollarseeker: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
AncientTimes:
THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF KINDLE PUBLISHING
1. QUALITY CONTENT
2. GREAT COVER
4 GOOD KEYWORDS
5. GREAT CATEGORIES.

We shall be dealing with these principles in the conning days. Stay set.

AncientTimes Tips
the book I wrote is very short. just 28 pages. is table of content necessary?. I just want to create only a cover page and submit without table of content.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dollarseeker: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
mk82
pls bro I have written a book but very short just 28 pages. must I add table of content?. I just want to create only a cover page and submit.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mk82(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dollarseeker:
mk82
pls bro I have written a book but very short just 28 pages. must I add table of content?. I just want to create only a cover page and submit.
Yes, you have to add table of content.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dollarseeker: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
mk82:
thanks boss
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dollarseeker: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
slimjoe007:

Send me a PM and i will send you a written document on the easy steps to start. It is free o am not requesting anything o before they turn me to marketer.
pls I need the steps.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dollarseeker: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
mk82:
my table of content is very expository. can anyone see my table of content when they have not purchased the book? or they will need to purchase before they can see my table of content... pls its important?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mk82(m): 5:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Dollarseeker:
my table of content is very expository. can anyone see my table of content when they have not purchased the book? or they will need to purchase before they can see my table of content... pls its important?
Potential buyers can see your TOC by simply clicking on the cover of the book. Amazon has a "Look Inside" feature for books.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dollarseeker: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2019
mk82:

Potential buyers can see your TOC by simply clicking on the cover of the book. Amazon has a "Look Inside" feature for books.
OK can I use just 3 lines/ sentence TOC...as in summary of my main TOC
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by henrymidas: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello, please i need someone that will be my mentor in KDP. I have published 5 books almost a year ago, but no sales. Pls, i am willing to pay for the service. Thanks.

08140133655 my whatsapp number.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Ola247360(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
pls add me to the group
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by PROFLOVY(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Need this set it and forget it KDP publishing course with ZERO capital? Yes, I mean you don't have to invest anything. Check out the video below to feed your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgqrS1wmgY&feature=share

You can start making as much as $1k in two months or less. The sweet part is that once you upload these books, they keep generating income forever.

Contact me: holalehcan@gmail.com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AyamDani(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
AncientTimes:

Send me a pm.
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
new fiction loaded. make we see whether we go fit use am pay nepa bill this month.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by MrDojo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
GoldPencil:
new fiction loaded. make we see whether we go fit use am pay nepa bill this month.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Penboy: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
GoldPencil:

Fiction ko jawo mo o
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
lol. I dont know what that means bro but sure. I agree.
Penboy:

Fiction ko jawo mo o
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by online4business: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2019
nobody to write review for me chai anybody with review abeg whatapps me man must survive
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoldPencil:
Hey. I write fiction too. Well done
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
cheehummer:

Hey. I write fiction too. Well done

More power to your keyboard. *clinks glass*
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
GoldPencil:

More power to your keyboard. *clinks glass*
Who create your covers?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by GoldPencil: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
I do.
cheehummer:

Who create your covers?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Thane(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
pls add me 07032909591

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.