Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91175 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by modath(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by writenow: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello Sirs.

OUTSOURCE YOUR WRITING PROJECTS FOR A TOKEN.

I WILL DELIVER YOUR ARTICLES SAME DAY FOR A TOKEN

I CAN WRITE SNIPPETS OF YOUR BOOKS DAILY TO EXPEDITE YOUR BOOK CREATION PROCESS FOR A TOKEN

PLEASE CONTACT ME....FOR A TOKEN..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Google63(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi guys, please I uploaded my book on Saturday, and on my kdp page, it said it's live. But the book doesn't come up after searching it on amazon.com. Though it comes up when I search it on Amazon.co.uk and others. please what could be wrong?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by authorsegun(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
bros pls I need your phone number. mine is 07064376494
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by mbamaker: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2018
AncientTimes:
THE 5 PRINCIPLES OF KINDLE PUBLISHING
1. QUALITY CONTENT
2. GREAT COVER
4 GOOD KEYWORDS
5. GREAT CATEGORIES.

We shall be dealing with these principles in the conning days. Stay set.

AncientTimes Tips

Please can you add me to the whatsapp group
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by olayonu4773: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2018
I have an account already but I can't publish because I have to link my bank account. Nigeria is not on the list and don't have a PayPal account. I applied for payoneer but its due to arrive by end of next month. What should I do?

18 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 4:13am On Sep 26, 2018
AncientTimes:

It looks terrible. Please outsource.
elder I greet ooo how the kindle hustle

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
adaeze12345:

Fine oh. Adaeze, how have you been?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
adaeze12345:

Fine. Do you publish on D2D besides kdp? Are you in the whatapp group, then message me. I have a small tip for you madam.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by essence1: 1:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Please can you add me up to the whatsapp. Thank you
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
AncientTimes:

Fine. Do you publish on D2D besides kdp? Are you in the whatapp group, then message me. I have a small tip for you madam.
d2d is not that profitable compare to kdp oo from my own experience although I don't have many books on d2d am even thinking of pulling them out for more page reads on kindle unlimited
am not on the whatapps group yet I misplaced my phone and had to start over again.
thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2018
adaeze12345:

d2d is not that profitable compare to kdp oo from my own experience although I don't have many books on d2d am even thinking of pulling them out for more page reads on kindle unlimited
am not on the whatapps group yet I misplaced my phone and had to start over again.
thanks

Check your email. I responded with my phone number in it.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Casemiro(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2018
AncientTimes:

Check your email. I responded with my phone number in it.
please I'm interested in joining the whatsapp group.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by cheehummer(f): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.. Any writer of fiction here?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by authorsegun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
bros1234:
EDITED:

I actively started publishing on Amazon Kindle in August, 2016 after taking an online course and following through with @MK82 thread. The original intention of this thread was for group learning, but I have now edited it to reflect what I have learned in the last months in this business and state various ways I could help anyone who wants to publish his books online.

The group learning still continues but just incase anyone wants my help as I have gotten several emails from NLders to help since this thread opened, I can now help out for small fee

MY INCOME EXPERIENCE

1. Month 1 - August - $110

2. Month 2 - Sept - $359

3. Month 3 - Oct - $478

4. Month 4 - Nov - $740

5. Month 5 - Dec - $880

6. Month 6 - Jan 2017 - $1,100

7. Month 7 - Feb 2017 - $1,800

Please note:

1. I calculate all earnings as dollars, even though I know that when the 51 pounds of Sep and 55 pounds of Oct are converted, it would be more. I just put everything as dollars, so that I don't exaggerate things.

2. I also include my CreateSpace income in the calculation.

UPDATE (AUGUST 06, 2017)

I NOW HAVE A MANUAL

Hi guys,

After one year in this business, I have now written a manual to share my experiences so far.

It will also provide a good entry level information for getting started with writing, publishing and selling books online through Amazon. I also talked about niche research and niches that have better chances of success, plus how to source content for your books.

You can request the manual today by writing me at the email on the first page of this thread.

Please note that the manual is not free.

I spent time and effort to write it so definitely I'm selling it. This doesn't stop the free guides going on WhatsApp, and this thread. The free lessons will continue.

THE WHATSAPP GROUP

That reminds me, if you are not on that WhatsApp group, you are missing. Many of the guys who started following from this thread, who didn't believe they could write have made some nice income. They can testify.

To join the WhatsApp group, you have to WhatsApp me, or AncientTimes. Do not just drop your number. We don't have time to start saving everyone's number and then adding them one after another. But when you send a message, it's easy to give you the join link. There are now over 130 members on the group. Read from page 30 upwards to get our numbers.

And by the way, all the lessons in the WhatsApp group remain FREE.

Blessings

MY LESSONS EXPERIENCE:

1. Publishing books online through Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace is a very viable means of earning income. It may not be a get rich quick business model but it surely does work. Consider that these books will keep earning income for life, even while I am no longer doing anything.

2. The more books you have, the better you can earn. So far, I have about 20 books. My one-year goal is to have 60-100 books on Amazon and shoot for $2,000 monthly from this model. Once achieved, it keeps earning even when you are no longer working. That'swhy this is a great way to work

3. This is a great way for anyone to earn income, especially for authors and those who have the motivation to create books on niches.

4. Any book can sell on Amazon. It will interest you to know that so far, I only have prayer books published because of my calling. I have now started publishing other niches like health and productivity, but believe me, any book can sell. So don't be stuck in trying to know the right profitable niches.

MY SERVICES - HOW I CAN HELP YOU

If you decide that you want to publish books or earn from Amazon Kindle and CreateSpace, here are services I can help you with.

1. BASIC PUBLISHING

This package includes ....
(a) I will create a kindle cover for you
(b)I will create a CreateSpace cover for you
(c) I will format your book to kindle and CreateSpace standard ( I will not proofread or edit typographic errors. I will only create The right TOC for you and put your book in the right readable format with proper headings)

COST: N8,500

2. ABOVE BASIC

This package includes ....

(a) I will create a kindle cover for you
(b) I will create a CreateSpace cover for you
(c) I will format your book to kindle and CreateSpace standard (I will not proofread or edit typographic errors. I will only create The right TOC for you and put your book in the right readable format with proper headings)
(d) I will create an email for you
(e) I will create a KDP and CreateSpace account for you
(f) I will publish the book for you
(g) I will then forward all details for you to change your details and continue from there

COST = N15,000

3. TRAINING PACKAGE

1. One -on-one training in my office at Ikeja or in my office at Ikotun (N25,000) or I come to your office or house (Call me for that)

4. BOOK TRAINING

I have now written a manual on how to go about this. Read the update above.

5. GHOST WRITING

If you have a great story...note that word...a great story ...I can ghost write for you. But please only contact me for this if you can pay more than my monthly earning on Amazon so far

GUARANTEE/CONTACT:

1. I will not interfere, steal, or copy your work which you send me to work on.

2. Cost above is for one book. If you have more books, multiply the quantity. I may give discount.

3. I do not determine your sales. The quality of your book content and the niche you have written determines it.

4. Other questions can be asked in this thread and I will help.

5. CONTACT: tvchost @ gmail.com / zero eight zero 37917zero17

APPRECIATION

I thank all those who have kept this thread going and mk82 for his thread and email support, and all of you who have published your books on Amazon and are learning and earning. God bless us all.

Thanks all

please I need help to put my book on amazon.
your contact pls
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Lifestyleof9ja(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
you can have access to over 1000 practical business ideas and how to get free funding for this ideas
just click on this link to download from google playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by authorsegun(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
I need someone to help me put my book on amazon and okada
07064376494 whatsapp
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Casemiro:
please I'm interested in joining the whatsapp group.

Send me a pm.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by major911(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2018
AncientTimes:
PROOF READING TIPS.
ANCIENTTIMES PUBLICATION

One of the difficult aspects of this job for authors is proof READING your book. When you have finished writing a good book, captivating description, moderate category and so on how do you proof read your book?

Even with softwares like Grammarly Premium, Paper rater, Ginger, etc., the softwares sometimes fail and mistakes ABOUND. They may fail to pick up small mistakes that they should have picked up. Even if you have the dollars to fund those accounts for those Grammer checkers, they can still fail you.

However, for a beginner, getting the money to pay about #30, 000 per month for a software like grammerly is a daunting challenge. The simple thing to do is to get a natural voice reader. Then paste your text in the software. It will read it for you. Then you will listen as the software reads. It will read it plus your errors. Once it reads a mistake, pause. Go back to your word document and correct. That is simple and easy. Do it until you finish your entire document.
hello sir. I already sent you a pm.... please add me to the what'sapp group.my number is o7o66otwo3333
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ikenna930(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
if you've published erotica on kdp and have not sold many copies now is time to promote your books.
however, before you do... work on your covers and description
happy publishing...
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by adaeze12345(f): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
authorsegun:
I need someone to help me put my book on amazon and okada

07064376494 whatsapp
why not put it yourself? its free
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Eberechi24(f): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Meklex read from beginning to end
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Meklex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Eberechi24:
Meklex read from beginning to end
thanks, but I am already doing this.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Eberechi24(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Meklex:
thanks, but I am already doing this.
Go to romance section, look for a guy by sobriquet iLègendd, or iClèf. He might have something for you.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by seagulsntrawler: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
If you intend to publish your books on AMAZON, it is imperative that you find profitable categories for them. Also, you need to know if there is a ready market for your book ideas, and if Amazon buyers are willing to pay for them. Moreover, you need to know if you can beat existing competitors in your selected category, and what you must do to be successful as a publisher. If you are interested, call or hit me up via Whatsapp Number: 080-one,547,three three,777.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Daraplato(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2018

Design your book covers
Format your book for Kindle and KDP Paperback, Createspace.
Put your book on Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Kobo, Yulu etc.

All at affordable prices. Contact me today! My phone number is below.

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by ishorashy: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hello,
Please kindly add me to the whatsapp group I'm also interested.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by tonyx4x44(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2019
I need copywriters that are good excellent in creating product copy

Requirements:

1. Must know how to write error-free content in correct American English
2. Must be able to create content with coherent grammar and syntax
3. Must understand how to create copy that sells (with a focus on benefit not features, and on the pain points of the prospects and their potential reason for hesitation)
4. Must be able to keep to deadlines

P.S: all content will be checked for plagiarism with Copyscape

If this sounds like you, apply by following the steps below

- Create a short description (3 sentences) of the following products
https://www.amazon.com/Portal-Cool-Flosser-Electric-Irrigator/dp/B07KNN6S2C
https://www.amazon.com/Simplee-Women-V-Neck-Sleeve-Stripe/dp/B07C5NRZ7Z

- Put the descriptions in a Google document and apply with the link to WhatsApp: 08065033165 Thanks

Remuneration: ₦3/word
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by 1stbest(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Must i have a PC or can i make use of my android phone?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by javaRookie: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
bros1234:

You can find a lot of free materials to teach you online. If you are in Lag and bump into my office I can share my materials with you. But this business needs more action than materials. Its all about writing and selling books. This thread also has great tips:

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon/59#48198596

Here we will be exchanging success boosting ideas more.
Hey must you have a payoneer a/c b4 publishing. Cant they allow u pub without adding your payoneer, then maybe when u get the card, you link it up?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Noblepreneur: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
AncientTimes:

Send me a pm.
I am interested in joining. Sending you a Pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.