Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Question For The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Day (359 Views)

Question For The Ladies. / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Day by patola080(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wot will u do

Re: Question For The Day by Quivarious(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
I will tell her to vote for Vizkiz cheesy

cool cool Make some noise my good people*****. **wohooooooooooooooooo**** *clap* *clap* *clap**

Cheers everyone! I hope everyone had a splendid day?? cheesy

cry If you did Not, Don't worry about it! Better days ahead.. cool

Men and women of all ages! cheesy Engineers and architects! Doctors and Lawyers! Pharmacists and Nurses! Fathers and Mothers! Everyone! This is a call.. I repeat, this is a call.. This is a call from a friend, a call from a brother, a call for good, a call for support, a call to be involved in a lifetime revolution!!

Many of you do not Know, some already know but have not made up their mind.. Well, look no further. cool cool Have no fear, we have MARY-KAY VIZKIZ for your mind. Vizkiz has made it this far with your support.. WE CAN DO IT AGAIN! cheesy cheesy

The Diligent Vizkiz cool
The honest Vizkiz smiley
The boisterous Vizkiz cheesy
The Funny Vizkiz grin
The Loved Vizkiz cool
The Hardworking Vizkiz cool
The Intelligent Vizkiz
The Charismatic Vizkiz cool
The Outspoken Vizkiz cheesy
The Music LOving Vizkiz cool
The True Nigerian Vizkiz cool
The Young and Getting it (YAGI) Vizkiz cool (Lil Kesh fans I sight una)..

Vote For Vizkiz for Mr Nairaland 2016.. And Heaven will not rest until you're Blessed! cool cool cool

#TeamVizkiz
#Vizkiz4MrNL[/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Pls... / If Only Guys Were Allowed To Marry More Than One Wife... / Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.