Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... (4014 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok...i and my co-LLeague where having this conversation yesterday of how his girL friend have been messing up his heart to the extend that he has to kneeL before the girL in tears appologisingcheesy, i nor say some girLs head dey swell when it comes to stuffs Like this, well, that's part of their nature..

Back to the topic which is the soLe essence of this thread, now this co-Leaque of mine is the type that Like acting macho and creating scenes in the slightest opportunity that comes his way...

It's actually supposed to be one of the femaLe's characteristics, but some guys do this in their closets, especially those ones that knows how to brag in publiccheesy...we have some of them on nairaland here, though they will never come out to admit it..cheesy

Now, the question of the century...
Has a girl made you to cry before?
Can you cry for your girL friend...weather in her presence or not??
What can make you to just breakdown and sob tears for hersad...

Notes...
No need to come here and start calling guys who are true to themselves by loving their girL friends whoLheartedly sissysad...

No even call me woman wrapper, cos i 've never really dated beforecheesy, let alone giving a girL this my jerky heartsad...

In over-all, no guy is a woman's wrapper, i hear people here call some fellow nairalanders women wrappering association of nairaland, chai, lol grin...

Abeg enough ado...
Share your experience if you 've cried for your girL friend before..
It doesn't make you less a man.

To the ladies, come tell us how your boy friend knelt before you in tears...

Here we go, no need to tell you not to Lie, cos i know lies are in-evitable on nairalandcheesy...

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Strahovski1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sadly, I haven't. sad
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Strahovski1:
Sadly, I haven't. sad
i no now my indian niggar grin
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Kingsasian(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na only once oo...hehehehehehehe
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by cruzita(f): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
some boys here go dey form james bond but in real they are mummy's boys.cry babies
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Back in 2005, was having serious cramp, called boo to buy a particular pain reliever cos I couldn't stand nor walk out. Took him about an hour to bring the med to me and I poured out my pain and frustration on him. He just gathered me in his arms and cried. Later in the evening, when I felt much better, I asked what kept him and why he cried and his reply "baby, I was working as a laborer when you called, I didn't have any money on me and had to wait to collect my pay so I could buy the drug for you." Oh Lord! I felt like dying that day.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jopretty,Your man was a wonder
Admittedly though I would have been angry with him to beforehand.
But after.....

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2016
why i go cry 4 girl when i no be woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Jopretty,Your man was a wonder
Admittedly though I would have been angry with him to beforehand.
But after.....

smileyyea, he is still a wonder...well since then, I ask questions bfore ranting out of anger but seldomly.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Cry? For a girl? No Bro! I would rather cry for my beer, OR my codeineundecided.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Fraih(f): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
Back in 2005, was having serious cramp, called boo to buy a particular pain reliever cos I couldn't stand nor walk out. Took him about an hour to bring the med to me and I poured out my pain and frustration on him. He just gathered me in his arms and cried. Later in the evening, when I felt much better, I asked what kept him and why he cried and his reply "baby, I was working as a laborer when you called, I didn't have any money on me and had to wait to collect my pay so I could buy the drug for you." Oh Lord! I felt like dying that day.
Awwwwn
Boo really love you embarassed
2005 phew!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
smileyyea, he is still a wonder...well since then, I ask questions bfore ranting out of anger but seldomly.
Haha. Good.Let me learn from you then

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2016
What's 'co-leaque'? undecided

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha. Good.Let me learn from you then
hahahahaha, pls do ma dearie.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by jopretty(f): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Fraih:

Awwwwn
Boo really love you embarassed
2005 phew!!! shocked
hahahahahaa, we love WE both. Thanks.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Yes... But it was to let out my anger. Not in her presence however.
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Dantee005(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2016
firstking01:
Ok...i and my co-Leaque where having this conversation yesterday of how his girL friend have been messing up his heart to the extend that he has to kneeL before the girL in tears appologisingcheesy, i nor say some girLs head dey swell when it comes to stuffs Like this, well, that's part of their nature..

Back to the topic which is the soLe essence of this thread, now this co-Leaque of mine is the type that Like acting macho and creating scenes in the slightest opportunity that comes his way...

It's actually supposed to be one of the femaLe's characteristics, but some guys do this in their closets, especially those ones that knows how to brag in publiccheesy...we have some of them on nairaland here, though they will never come out to admit it..cheesy

Now, the question of the century...
Has a girl made you to cry before?
Can you cry for your girL friend...weather in her presence or not??
What can make you to just breakdown and sob tears for hersad...

Notes...
No need to come here and start calling guys who are true to themselves by loving their girL friends whoLheartedly sissysad...

No even call me woman wrapper, cos i 've never really dated beforecheesy, let alone giving a girL this my jerky heartsad...

In over-all, no guy is a woman's wrapper, i hear people here call some fellow nairalanders women wrappering association of nairaland, chai, lol grin...

Abeg enough ado...
Share your experience if you 've cried for your girL friend before..
It doesn't make you less a man.

To the ladies, come tell us how your boy friend knelt before you in tears...

Here we go, no need to tell you not to Lie, cos i know lies are in-evitable on nairalandcheesy...
I have....though nt in public....
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Dantee005:
I have....though nt in public....
kworrect guycheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Kingsasian:
Na only once oo...hehehehehehehe
i doff my heartcheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by chriskosherbal(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
My guy every guy different oooo, if you love a woman you will bring out genuine tears but if you don't you just want to cry so she can feel loved and tender her goods.stop crying and he a real man by checking out this cool link
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
cruzita:
some boys here go dey form james bond but in real they are mummy's boys.cry babies
abicheesy
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
now, this is reaL Love.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2016
WiLdFLame:
why i go cry 4 girl when i no be woman wrapper
most times it doesn't make you a woman wrapper...it creates the impression thar you are a complete man.

1 Like

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2016
RexKex:
Cry? For a girl? No Bro! I would rather cry for my beer, OR my codeineundecided.
Ok bro
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
Already having misty eyes...embarassed cry

Awwwwwe....cry

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
What's 'co-leaque'? undecided
COLEAQUE MR
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2016
blublahd:
Yes... But it was to let out my anger. Not in her presence however.
and you felt relieved after wards i guess??
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by firstking01(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
My guy every guy different oooo, if you love a woman you will bring out genuine tears but if you don't you just want to cry so she can feel loved and tender her goods.stop crying and he a real man by checking out this cool link
good assertion bro
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by misspicy(f): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2016
jopretty:
Gosh I feel like crying too,please don't tell me you are no longer with him,such a man is rare shocked

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Maxi112: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2016
since mama born me I hv never cry for anything... tears never come down from my eyes before, is not a joke! but I have been hurt to the extended of crying but I don't have tears in eyes... that is just me
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Ve cried over a girl before lol , twas a brkup but Never again. Couple of others HV cried over me too so things ve hitten perfect balance. Cycle of our lives...
Re: Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
since mama born me I hv never cry for anything... tears never come down from my eyes before, is not a joke! but I have been hurt to the extended of crying but I don't have tears in eyes... that is just me

How alien, a human being that don't tear? Even trees as frigidly rigid as they are weep when prickled shedding tannins. Cmon man, save the hyperbole for boyo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter / Woman Covers Her Face In Period Blood To Show They're 'beautiful' And 'powerful' / "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.