Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women (16509 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women by Nijasingh: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2009
sara j:

Leliah

I wish you all the best in the
future. Do not take any notice
of what the people on this forum
think. They are just jealous. The
only reason they can comprehend
a marriage between a Nigerian and
a non Nigerian is because of papers
which is not true!!
Love is very universal.
I know of a a few beautiful white
women married to Nigerian men(my
mother included)

After 30 yrs and 6 children together(ranging
from 11 - 28) my parents marriage is very
real and genuine.

WEll said and very true sara!!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women by intrepid: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2009
Most of those guys go there for money,nomatter what they say.Unfortunately,many white ladies are at alert now, and becoming wisr especially with Naija men.Marriage should not be toyed with and thse men that use it just to get green card most time are not the happiest,even with the money.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women by pandora29: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
hey guys, I'm sorry, but you all know that it's true. those 10 reasons why nigerians marry white women, are so true! it's almost funny to read them.
of course, there are always exceptions but we all know why so many nigerians want to come to europe. for an ordinary nigerian, it's almost impossible to travel to nigeria legally so it's only those that are willing to do whatever it takes to get to europe that actually come here. and they are also willing to do whatever it takes to stay (including marrying drug addicts or fat, old, ugly, crazy europeans) and to make a lot of profit during their stay. come on! we all know that all these big ridiculous mansions (that stay empty most of the year) in nigeria are built whit drug money. nigerians are so obsessed with money, they don't care where the money comes from. nigerians usually don't get good jobs in europe. many have cleaning jobs (including cleaning old and sick peoples asses) because they never even learn the language of the country they live in (because they are black they have an excuse of course because blacks just can't learn languages as easy as whites. man, I've heard that excuse more than once!). they are at the bottom of european society because they prefer to stay there. instead of working hard to work their way up the ladder, and studying to learn the language and get diplomas (which are extremely important in europe to get a good job), they prefer to sell drugs, cheat and get as much money from their stupid women as possible. so at least when they come home once a year or once every five years or whatever, they want to feel big. they take all their drug money, all the money they can get from their wives and maybe they even get a credit and as soon as theiy are in nigeria, they pretend to be millionaires. i've seen it and it's ridiculous. how can nigerians not find that ridiculous but no, they even admire those guys!

this has nothing to do with the colour of someones skin! it's about mentality about intelligence and about education. there's stupid and vicious low-lives of every race. unfortunately, nigeria has a very bad government that shows people that it's all right to lie and cheat and hurt people for profit. nigeria is not so bad off because of slavery (by the way, you continue the slavery sistem up to this day by having children "nannies") or colonialism or because of mean europe. nigeria is so bad off because of the mentality there. everybody wants to get the biggest profit without working for it. and that's exactly what nigerians do in europe as well. it's too sad because honest nigerians kind of drown in such a society. you have to flow with the stream or you go under.

by now, eurpoean governments know that nigerians know how to tell stories and cheat very well. it's sad to see what a horribly bad reputation nigeria has. it's time to stop talking bullshit and start acting.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women by rumuodani: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
if you have a european girl who likes a nigerian guy; please help her, I beg. nigerian pidgin can be learned on youtube. Try this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juIEx1HXEsE
Re: Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
pandora29: hey guys, I'm sorry, but you all know that it's true. those 10 reasons why nigerians marry white women, are so true! it's almost funny to read them.
of course, there are always exceptions but we all know why so many nigerians want to come to europe. for an ordinary nigerian, it's almost impossible to travel to nigeria legally so it's only those that are willing to do whatever it takes to get to europe that actually come here. and they are also willing to do whatever it takes to stay (including marrying drug addicts or fat, old, ugly, crazy europeans) and to make a lot of profit during their stay. come on! we all know that all these big ridiculous mansions (that stay empty most of the year) in nigeria are built whit drug money. nigerians are so obsessed with money, they don't care where the money comes from. nigerians usually don't get good jobs in europe. many have cleaning jobs (including cleaning old and sick peoples asses) because they never even learn the language of the country they live in (because they are black they have an excuse of course because blacks just can't learn languages as easy as whites. man, I've heard that excuse more than once!). they are at the bottom of european society because they prefer to stay there. instead of working hard to work their way up the ladder, and studying to learn the language and get diplomas (which are extremely important in europe to get a good job), they prefer to sell drugs, cheat and get as much money from their stupid women as possible. so at least when they come home once a year or once every five years or whatever, they want to feel big. they take all their drug money, all the money they can get from their wives and maybe they even get a credit and as soon as theiy are in nigeria, they pretend to be millionaires. i've seen it and it's ridiculous. how can nigerians not find that ridiculous but no, they even admire those guys!

this has nothing to do with the colour of someones skin! it's about mentality about intelligence and about education. there's stupid and vicious low-lives of every race. unfortunately, nigeria has a very bad government that shows people that it's all right to lie and cheat and hurt people for profit. nigeria is not so bad off because of slavery (by the way, you continue the slavery sistem up to this day by having children "nannies"wink or colonialism or because of mean europe. nigeria is so bad off because of the mentality there. everybody wants to get the biggest profit without working for it. and that's exactly what nigerians do in europe as well. it's too sad because honest nigerians kind of drown in such a society. you have to flow with the stream or you go under.

by now, eurpoean governments know that nigerians know how to tell stories and cheat very well. it's sad to see what a horribly bad reputation nigeria has. it's time to stop talking bullshit and start acting.
You've said a lot that are true ,but it seems you've not been going home very often.Gone are those days when peeps worship you because you came back from America or Europe.

How can peeps worship you when boys are rolling cash back home genuinely ,travelling to Europe and the US at will ? undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Marry European Women by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am planning to marry one of when i move there... Nor be my fault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things That Can Break A Condom During Sex [MUST READ] / Lamentations Of A Battered Husband / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.