Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (35188 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Zoehill(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
some people brain need to be checked, how will a sane father beat her kid daughter that much because of slippers of N100 or N150. The girl is not safe with her father...............................other children too are not safe in that environment. That man is a menace to the society.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lielbree: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
missyadorable:

This is how I was brought up
Childhood was painful.every flimsy mistake gave me serious beatings...my mum had the duty of dressing my wounds.today,the bridge that connects me to my father has been completely burnt.never in my life will I ever have anything to do with/say to him.even if I see him on the road,i will simply turn my face.I hate him for life!
Chai, I know it's painful but please forgive him so you could be a better parent too. These things are offen times connected.
I inherited shouting from my dad... though I love him, I don't want to be like that with my kids.

I have a friend who is just like you. Her dad usually beat her and her 3sisters for not being boys. Today all four of them are very successful and they all hate him

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JBL316: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Wait o....nobody dey there to buy the case on behalf on the pikin? Na wa for una ooo
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
the father is angry and insane
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2016
missyadorable:

This is how I was brought up
Childhood was painful.every flimsy mistake gave me serious beatings...my mum had the duty of dressing my wounds.today,the bridge that connects me to my father has been completely burnt.never in my life will I ever have anything to do with/say to him.even if I see him on the road,i will simply turn my face.I hate him for life!
shocked sorry o. Although mine was strict, he never beat me to leave a mark.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2016
adexsimply:

Thank you. Unfortunately, a lot of people won't understand this. I love the Holy Bible so much. Beat your child into coma for any offense.Since our loving God will burn us in hell forever if we offend him as well

God Bless you bro.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

That was not a parable.. That was a direct instruction.. Spare the ROD is in the book of Proverd 13: 24...

Proverbd was written by King Solo, the WISEST MAN ever Liveth..

Are you wiser than King Solo? angry
but you said it was Jesus. **** undecided
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sufficientGod(f): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
The man must be taking hard drug.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2016
adexsimply:

Thank you. Unfortunately, a lot of people won't understand this. I love the Holy Bible so much. Beat your child into coma for any offense. Since our "loving God" will burn us in hell forever if we offend him as well
Are you a Sunday school backbencher?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Fourwinds:
I disagree with u on this one....

it is good to discipline a child but not to this level of inflicting bleeding marks.

this is barbaric and uncivil.

I disagree with you on this one.
The bible didn't state the extent to which you can beat your child(as long as you're using the rod), so it's left for "us" to decide.. depending on our strength and level of frustration anger grin grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:
but you said it was Jesus. I can see your insanity is getting worse undecided

So if Jesus is God, and God gave Solo the wisdom to give us this life changing advise, is it wrong to give thanks to Jesus? angry

Do you have a problem with Jesus? angry

When last did you give your life to Christ? angry

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Just send the girl to me to raise like a human being abeg. Evil people everywhere.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IceDude(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2016
Konection:
Some children can be frustrating cry
Bros which one be ur own na, u dey take style support the man

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kiddominant(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2016
GOOD, It will make her not to lose the iPhone 6s her boyfriend will buy her in the future.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2016
You guys has never been frustrated by a child. Though, one needs to control anger when it arise.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

So if Jesus is God, and God gave Solo the wisdom to give us this life changing advise, is it wrong to give thanks to Jesus? angry

Do you have a problem with Jesus? angry

When last did you give your life to Christ? angry
Jesus is the Son of God
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:

Are you a Sunday school backbencher?
Backbencher ? hahahaha. On the contrary, I actually taught took a lot of Sunday Schools (Search The Scriptures) before I knew the truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by raphieMontella: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2016
ahnie:
Anyone can become a daddy
But not every can become a FATHER.

that man z a decorated madman in disguise!
hes a father..but not a true daddy...
Its actually anyone can become a father but not everyone is fit to be a dad..i hope u understand d difference...u jst made a lil twist..
Cheers tho
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

grin
I honestly don't know bro..
Just pray for me and keep it moving.. cool
okay. I will do that

God bless
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adebolaji112(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
I swear this man is fucking crazy....like kilode
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by pilot77(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
I seldom comment on nairaland, but this got me very unhappy.
I'm sure the man is full of regrets now.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Ha ha, too bad
Am nt sure he is a gud Father
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mmsen: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064291_217_jpegda474410128fb142e5d0775f673b5c05

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

You are mentally unstable if you think this is good parenting.

You are doubly unstable for believing that there is a deity that sanctioned such behavior.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
adexsimply:

I disagree with you on this one.
The bible didn't state the extent to which you can beat your child(as long as you're using the rod), so it's left for "us" to decide.. depending on our strength and level of frustration anger grin grin
do u want to go in d way of Madcow1
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Fourwinds:
do u want to go in d way of Madcow1
Huh?

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by frenzydaniel1(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
MO GBEOOOO!
what if she lost her virginity and he discorvers nko?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
adexsimply:
Backbencher ? hahahaha. On the contrary, I actually taught took a lot of Sunday Schools (Search The Scriptures) before I knew the truth. cheesy cheesy cheesy
so how many children did Jesus flog?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by krozay(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2016
Will I call this hardship or stupidity
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:

Jesus is the Son of God

Jesus is also God.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2016
mmsen:

You are mentally unstable if you think this is good parenting.

You are doubly unstable for believing that there is a deity that sanctioned such behavior.
Actually, he's sarcastically attacking Christianity the way he understands. He's not a Christian ,so don't expect more of him
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by paix(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
ahnie:
Anyone can become a daddy
But not every can become a FATHER.

that man z a decorated madman in disguise!
I think you reversed them. Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a daddy.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064291_217_jpegda474410128fb142e5d0775f673b5c05

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

Is ur brain an app produced in China??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / Police Arrest Ritualist With Corpse Of Baby In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.