Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (35226 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lawless and RIGHTSless country
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gpromise1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064291_217_jpegda474410128fb142e5d0775f673b5c05

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

Same to you

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
IamJeff:

receive sense in jesus name

oya reply with an AMEN!!

You spelled the name of Jesus with small 'J'...

angry

The thunder that will fire you is doing press-up in Heaven. angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where was the child's mother? That man must be insane.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raphafire101: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Yes.. Because the Word of God says if I don't, I will spoil the child.
But that doesn't mean u should kill the child....
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Raphafire101:

But that doesn't mean u should kill the child....

The kid isnt dead though.. Just well disciplined..

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IamJeff(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

You spelled the name of Jesus with small 'J'...
angry

The thunder that will fire you is doing press-up in Heaven. angry

na capital letter jesus wan chop abi?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
IamJeff:

na capital letter jesus wan chop abi?

Abeg drex go far so that when the thunder arrive, na only you e go knack.

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
not all men are fathers,although I don't belong to the school of thought of sparing the rod, my mum did beat me for being naughty and I learned, but my dad was a monster who beat me over the most minute things, infact I still have the marks from one of those beating most men are too crude to handle children

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by twentysixteen(f): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
You do this to a child? godammit. This man deserves to be slaughtered, ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fisayo02(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
kip d man in d zoo..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raphafire101: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

The kid isnt dead though.. Just well disciplined..
And u think next time she won't do worst Guy no be by beating ohhhh....and no quote me again...before u beat me too

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Kunlexxxx(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

Lmao.. Madcow1 in deed!

2 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Raphafire101:

And u think next time she won't do worst Guy no be by beating ohhhh....and no quote me again...before u beat me too

Lol.. grin

Be easy hommie..

The fact that she is a 4 year old first and foremost makes this straight child abuse.. It does nt matter what a 4 year old does, there is no justifiable reason to met out this type of brutality on a 4 Year old..

But don't quote me.. The Bible says its okay to whoop a child with a rod so thats what I am following. cool
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
The little girl looks so innocent to even know a crime has been committed against her.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ummeey: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
missyadorable:

For where? Even as a teenager with bo.obs,he used to strip me to panties n bra to beat me.There are scars but not very bad now.Then,my friends at school used to ask me what I did to be beaten like that.There is nobody I hate on this earth like my father.
I understand dear.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by room089: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
oglalasioux:

I bet your childhood was rosy. No abused child ever forgets or forgives. It's a nightmare one lives with forever.

It's an insult, therefore, to insinuate that some god somewhere knows why a child is abused and that it happened for a reason.

There's no reason to ever abuse a child whether a god knows about it or not. The best we can do in our world is to stop making babies we can't take proper care for.

Not so baba mi, you tend to misunderstand me here. Some of the things that have befallen us and some of the things we will experience in life have been pre-ordained even before we were born and there is nothing we can do other than to make most out of it. For example, some were born whites while some blacks and some were born males while some females. Some folks would have preferred things the other way round but who are we to dictate or question God. He knows the reason why ...........
Some of us were born into wealthy families while some found themselves in a very poor family. Was that what they bargained for? No! But God knows the reason why ........... Who would pick a poor family over a wealthy one? Nobody! But when you find yourself in a poor family, you will have to work VERY hard in order to change status quo.
Honestly my childhood wasn't so rosy but I can't continue to brood darkly over it. I must move forward ever since I learnt that we mature with the damage and not with the years.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raphafire101: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol.. grin

Be easy hommie..

The fact that she is a 4 year old first and foremost makes this straight child abuse.. It does nt matter what a 4 year old does, there is no justifiable reason to met out this type of brutality on a 4 Year old..

But don't quote me.. The Bible says its okay to whoop a child with a rod so thats what I am following. cool
Lol, u r funny... come and marry my 22 year old daughter, u will surely make a God husband... cool
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by smileysmiles(f): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

grin

I honestly don't know bro..

Just pray for me and keep it moving.. cool

Your responses have been cracking me up cheesy grincheesy. Love the sarcasm and intelligence.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
smileysmiles:

Your responses have been cracking me up cheesy grincheesy. Love the sarcasm and intelligence.

I am glad I could be of some entertainment to you today..

And thanks for the compliments, I have been called so many things on this thread its nice not being on the defensive for once so far.. cool
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Konection:
Some children can be frustrating cry

Frustrating on top slippers for a kid that small?

Guy e be like ur brain needs to be re fomatted
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by smileysmiles(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

I am glad I could be of some entertainment to you today..

And thanks for the compliments, I have been called so many things on this thread its nice not being on the defensive for once so far.. cool

Lol. It's called "opposition" for a reason.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
room089:

Not so baba mi, you tend to misunderstand me here. Some of the things that have befallen us and some of the things we will experience in life have been pre-ordained even before we were born and there is nothing we can do other than to make most out of it. For example, some were born whites while some blacks and some were born males while some females. Some folks would have preferred things the other way round but who are we to dictate or question God. He knows the reason why ...........
Some of us were born into wealthy families while some found themselves in a very poor family. Was that what they bargained for? No! But God knows the reason why ........... Who would pick a poor family over a wealthy one? Nobody! But when you find yourself in a poor family, you will have to work VERY hard in order to change status quo.
Honestly my childhood wasn't so rosy but I can't continue to brood darkly over it. I must move forward ever since I learnt that we mature with the damage and not with the years.

The error I wanted you to correct is what you keep dwelling on (your opinion though). Everything you see in the universe were not predetermined by any god. We are all the results of chance. It's that erroneous thinking that god knows everything that has made mankind brutal to his fellow man. Heaven will pay is the slogan.

When you look critically at the universe you understand that there are regions where matter clustered and formed galaxies and where it didn't. In the galaxy itself there are regions supernova occurred and planets where born. Among the planets not all were able to develop their life but our earth did. On earth itself not all living things found it easy to develop or developed in a favorable condition. I'm a black man born into poor and backward Africa. No god dictated that. It's where I found myself in the cosmos.

I therefore reject that a god somewhere planned it before I was born for my fellow man to abuse me especially when I'm a helpless child. Society should come together and erase religion and belief in gods. People who commit atrocities should pay for it here on earth because there's nowhere any judgment day will come except here on earth.

Your idea of moving on is okay but saying a god somewhere planned it all is an insult to people who die daily from abuses meted out to them by their fellow men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by phensbassey: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

you wicked pass the father self...na DAT kind beating you go give your four year old because of slippers smh
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Joebeck(f): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oh my God! This is child abuse, the father needs to apologise and ask for forgiveness from that child. Haba this is pure wickedness.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
I will buy this wicked lunatic of a father a truck load of silppers. And after that i will shoot him on the bottom angry
i am so Angry right now
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
oglalasioux:

The error I wanted you to correct is what you keep dwelling on (your opinion though). Everything you see in the universe were not predetermined by any god. We are all the results of chance. It's that erroneous thinking that god knows everything that has made mankind brutal to his fellow man. Heaven will pay is the slogan.

When you look critically at the universe you understand that there are regions where matter clustered and formed galaxies and where it didn't. In the galaxy itself there are regions supernova occurred and planets where born. Among the planets not all were able to develop their life but our earth did. On earth itself not all living things found it easy to develop or developed in a favorable condition. I'm a black man born into poor and backward Africa. No god dictated that. It's where I found myself in the cosmos.

I therefore reject that a god somewhere planned it before I was born for my fellow man to abuse me especially when I'm a helpless child. Society should come together and erase religion and belief in gods. People who commit atrocities should pay for it here on earth because there's nowhere any judgment day will come except here on earth.

Your idea of moving on is okay but saying a god somewhere planned it all is an insult to people who die daily from abuses meted out to them by their fellow men.
that Idiota has been brainwashed so much his brains has melted
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Awwwwww, poor baby.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 123emeka: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oh what an innocent girl, so touching.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 123emeka: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
123emeka:
Oh what an innocent girl, so touching.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Konection:
Some children can be frustrating cry

Kids are frustrating that's why they are kids. You don't kill a child cos he's a child. Look how innocent the child is looking.

The guy should be jailed. How Much be the slippers
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kai embarassed child abuse. The father should be apprehended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India / Two Young Girls Beheaded In Iju, Ondo State / Tolulope Abodunrin Commits Suicide After Suffering Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.