Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (35269 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Jesus is also God.
who told you that?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:
who told you that?

The trinity..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by room089: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2016
Biko nu , where are the human right organisations and child protection agencies? The need to shake the so called father a bit.

The punishment far outweighs the offence.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
adexsimply:

I disagree with you on this one.
The bible didn't state the extent to which you can beat your child(as long as you're using the rod), so it's left for "us" to decide.. depending on our strength and level of frustration anger grin grin

I would think that this was self explanatory..

As long as you are using a rod, the intensity, severity and every other thing is left to our discretion.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

The trinity..
and you know Trinity is equivalence of authority not same persons?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:
and you know Trinity is equivalence of authority not same persons?

Who told you this BlasFemi? angry
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tsongz(f): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
E no go bubble for her papa
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Who told you this BlasFemi? angry
I can see you're not a Christian. Otherwise you'll understand Trinity. Have a nice day
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
That man is a diabolic demon in human skin!...d little girl should be taken to an orphanage!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

Please, even if this is a joke, it's not fair to joke with something this sensitive. I'm too much of a mother not to get worked up at your comment!
Just wondering what kinda rod this frustrated dad will use on this innocent child when she's older than this.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:
I can see you're not a Christian. Otherwise you'll understand Trinity. Have a nice day

I can see you think you are a Christian, otherwise you would understand the concept of the Trinity (God in Three Persons).

Have a nice day too..

But don't forget to give your life to Christ. cool #StayBlessedKimosabe..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
candy:

Please, even if this is a joke, it's not fair to joke with something this sensitive. I'm too much of a mother not to get worked up at your comment!
Just wondering what kinda rod this frustrated dad will use on this innocent child when she's older than this.

I'm really sorry darling.. Didn't mean to upset your sensibilities..

However, I am only spreading the Word of God.. You may have to take up any objections you have directly with him in prayers. cool

StayBlessedCandy..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064291_217_jpegda474410128fb142e5d0775f673b5c05

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

Please stop misinterpreting Bible. Is she an animal

1cor 13 speaks about love. You can rebuke someone in love

That beating z too much 4 a 4year old girl abeg
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

I can see you think you are a Christian, otherwise you would understand the concept of the Trinity (God in Three Persons).

Have a nice day too..

But don't forget to give your life to Christ. cool #StayBlessedKimosabe..
Just listen to yourself God IN Three persons not God the three persons
You're too dumb for any conversation
NB: that's not an insult but an obvious truth
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
mamachizzy:
Is ur brain an app produced in China??

My Brain was wonderfully and fearfully made by God almighty..

If you have an issue with the quality of the product, please take it up with God through prayers and fasting.

But just so you know, the last person to question God on the quality of his creation is dead and he didn't die a pretty death..

StayBlessedMamaChizzy..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:

Just listen to yourself God IN Three persons not God the three persons
You're too dumb for any conversation
NB: that's not an insult but an obvious truth

You are arguing with someone with the user i.d MADCOW and then forming super intelligent.. grin Sadly the joke has been on you from the onset, you were just too intelligent to know how stupiid you have been..

StayBlessedMrProffDada..

cool
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

You are arguing with someone with the user i.d MADCOW and then forming super intelligent.. grin Sadly the joke has been on you from the onset, you were just too intelligent to know how stupiid you have been..

StayBlessedMrProffDada..

cool
I thought your case was mild
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by room089: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
missyadorable:

This is how I was brought up
Childhood was painful.every flimsy mistake gave me serious beatings...my mum had the duty of dressing my wounds.today,the bridge that connects me to my father has been completely burnt.never in my life will I ever have anything to do with/say to him.even if I see him on the road,i will simply turn my face.I hate him for life!

Not so my dear, everything happens for a reason and God knows why.
Please forgive yourself so that you can forgive him. No matter the decisions you have taken, do remember that his blood flows inside of you and as you must know, there is life in the blood.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Meting out Buhari's frustrating change on an innocent girl.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Missonas(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:
Wow!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ahnie: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingEli:
its the other way round honey....any man can be a father(sperm donor) but not all fathers r dads...
Just having fun.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Pdazzle01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

I'm not surprised at your comments the combination of your name already portrays reasoning level. Is this how to raise a child the Christian way? What a black mentality!!!

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Proffdada:

You thought wrong Bro.. grin Shows your intellectual proficiency does not make you impervious to mistakes. grin

Stay Cool Bro. cool
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by bigman001(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

i think your name truly suits you, a child lost her slippers and you believe the best way to discipline the child is by inflicting serious injury on her? i think all of you with such mentality should be taken to a psychiatric for a brain evaluation checkup "MONSTERS".
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raphafire101: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
lielbree:

Your name says it all
You just nailed it!!!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
The child should be taken away from him for good.He doesn't deserve to have a child,not even lowly monkeys in the jungle brutalise their offsprings like most nigerian parents,guardians and teachers do.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Hobat(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well.... Is ok not to spear the rod... But he went too far
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Elguyik(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
This man must be a lunatic
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
room089:

Not so my dear, everything happens for a reason and God knows why.
Please forgive yourself so that you can forgive him. No matter the decisions you have taken do remember his blood flows inside of you and as you must know, there is life in the blood.

I bet your childhood was rosy. No abused child ever forgets or forgives. It's a nightmare one lives with forever.

It's an insult, therefore, to insinuate that some god somewhere knows why a child is abused and that it happened for a reason.

There's no reason to ever abuse a child whether a god knows about it or not. The best we can do in our world is to stop making babies we can't take proper care for.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
bigman001:

i think your name truly suits you, a child lost her slippers and you believe the best way to discipline the child is by inflicting serious injury on her? i think all of you with such mentality should be taken to a psychiatric for a brain evaluation checkup "MONSTERS".

I have had my psychiatric evaluation done and certified a fully functional MadCow. cool

Have you had yours done?

And if obeying the word of God makes me a Monster then I am a Monster of God and that's fine by me. cool

Obedience is better than sacrifice.. 1st Samuel 15:22..

Stay Blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kaslaw2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
These people are not serious, dey should come and see the one ma dad did to me....I almost went deaf bcus of hot slap#seriously o!!!....when d doctor asked wat happened n ma dad was dr, I said I hit my head on d wall mistakenly angry
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Raphafire101:

You just nailed it!!!

Same way they nailed Jesus for speaking the truth.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / Kidnappers Disguised As SARS Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.