Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. (32181 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by nobsalis: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe who needs ashawo house when u can get enough date on facebook and instagram.
op online ashawos are the real deal.
pm me for user names of online runs babes on facebook.

i am new in Minna.... Can u hook me up with one?? Asap
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by nobsalis: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:
With all the awareness and campaign against aids n oda Stds u still want 2 risk ur life?

then submit yourself for me na.... Atleast u gonna be doing a NL member a big favour.... Oyaaa pm me Asap
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by nobsalis: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Zceesneh:
women basher?

you na Boss Ooo... U just knw all d joint wey olosho dey... U no get venue for Minna Niger state? Since na border state with Kwara
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by nobsalis: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

They way u guys reason sometimes, kids are beta than you. So every girl that advises u not to sleep and spend ur time and money on prostitutes sleeps around and does MouthAction with her guy. Guess what, its ur life, so leave it the way u want to. If u want to spend the rest of ur life in the body of a harlot, its clearly none of my business since ur so childish to accept a simple advice.

easy na.... Its other a fight na.
Calm down pls.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
nobsalis:

you na Boss Ooo... U just knw all d joint wey olosho dey...
U no get venue for Minna Niger state? Since na border state with Kwara
i don't get u
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by nobsalis: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Zceesneh:
i don't get u

don't u knw of any joint in Minna Niger state?
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
nobsalis:

don't u knw of any joint in Minna Niger state?
i was telling him that vizkiz is a woman basher, wetin concern me with ashawo joints
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by ibson99(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe who needs ashawo house when u can get enough date on facebook and instagram.
op online ashawos are the real deal.
pm me for user names of online runs babes on facebook.
those online babes are scammers, there is one calling herself morenikeji on twitter, she will. Ask u for half her pay b4 u see once u send her money she will delete u
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
PussySmasher:

Shut up there you díck sucking balls licking ugly piece of monkey spuñk.
Broke ass irresponsible fool. Ur mates are working hard to become reasonable in life, you're here foolishly advertising your cursed life. Keep wasting ur future on harlots. Its ur parents I pity cos u r a waste to them.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by ubcandid(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:
With all the awareness and campaign against aids n oda Stds u still want 2 risk ur life?

i know one guy out there has been begging you for sex, you can start your help by relieving him by that way guys would run away from prostitutes...meanwhile please i am Hot!!!
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Broke ass irresponsible fool. Ur mates are working hard to become reasonable in life, you're here foolishly advertising your cursed life. Keep wasting ur future on harlots. Its ur parents I pity cos u r a waste to them.
Loooooool grin look at this spérm sipping còck fuckíng sorry looking heap of maggot shít. I started working and earning my own money right before your daddy dícked your mommy. In fact, I can cater for your entire family if you want me too. Feeding plus shelter included. Now listen to me you useless gangbangíng acomoclictic loving pùssy like a slurry bucket tallywhacker creampíe loving little piece of thunder cùnt, do endeavour to stay off my mentions if not, I'll find you and fúck you up the åss without lubrication.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by olowookerekemi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
dareyyyy:
...kwarapoly: wink
u r not serious wit dis ur post
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
PussySmasher:

Loooooool grin look at this spérm sipping còck fuckíng sorry looking heap of maggot shít. I started working and earning my own money right before your daddy dícked your mommy. In fact, I can cater for your entire family if you want me too. Feeding plus shelter included. Now listen to me you useless gangbangíng acomoclictic loving pùssy like a slurry bucket tallywhacker creampíe loving little piece of thunder cùnt, do endeavour to stay off my mentions if not, I'll find you and fúck you up the åss without lubrication.
Your words shows that you're nothing but a kid. A responsible man who does responsible work will not speak in such a childish manner. So quit the self praise. Your actions have exposed who u truly are. I'm done with u.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Your words shows that you're nothing but a kid. A responsible man who does responsible work will not speak in such a childish manner. So quit the self praise. Your actions have exposed who u truly are. I'm done with u.
Looool look at this pained village local looking girl. grin. Why are you so pained? You've not gotten a good díck of late? grin. Judging from your pictures, I'm old enough to give birth to you. But wait, are you even don e with high school yet? grin. Come and suck my díck loser. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

And to think I can stoop so low to exchange words with a little girl who like to swim and drown in a river load of çum is a dent to my reputation.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
PussySmasher:

And to think I can stoop so low to exchange words with a little girl who like to swim and drown in a river load of çum is a dent to my reputation.
Stop trying so hard to make yourself look reasonable. U r doing a miserable job at that. Your stupidity and childishness has already been noticed. Go and answer ur asheow customers. Useless and irresponsible low life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Stop trying so hard to make yourself look reasonable. U r doing a miserable job at that. Your stupidity and childishness has already been noticed. Go and answer ur asheow customers. Useless and irresponsible low life.
Ur nothing but a thug I swear grin. Never seen a responsible girl so vulgar before. grin. I just dey pity the man wey go marry this kind thing put for house.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by dareyyyy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
olowookerekemi:
sry ma'am, have u bn hit?
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by dareyyyy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
olowookerekemi:
sry ma'am, have u bn hit?
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by ubcandid(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

can you help me ?? PLEASE I AM Hot..HELP A DICK
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
PussySmasher:

Ur nothing but a thug I swear grin. Never seen a responsible girl so vulgar before. grin. I just dey pity the man wey go marry this kind thing put for house.
And I pity d woman dat will marry this irresponsible thing that has shared his body wit all the harlots in Nigeria. Because u don't hav what it takes to run a family, and hav nothing to offer to her as well.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Gofwane(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
dryyansh1:
Guy, you don hear of victory hotel at agbooba? Some low grade ashi dey there. Also Broadway at GRA area. I have many more places on my list. I also have contact.
i agree with you about that broadway. Especially on fridays to sundays. So many sweet looking ladies hustling there. Heard that most of them are kwara poly and unilorin students....... I use to pass that place everyday when i dey go work.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by ubcandid(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

And I pity d woman dat will marry this irresponsible thing that has shared his body wit all the harlots in Nigeria. Because u don't hav what it takes to run a family, and hav nothing to offer to her as well.

I HAVE DICK TO OFFER YOU MY DEAR, LET US LIAISE AND DWELL IN THE SURREALISM OF STRAFE!!!

I LOVE YOUR LIPS, THEY LOOK GOOD ON COCKk AM SO SURE ABOUT THAT!!!! I CANT BE WRONG
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Your husband go suffer gan o. Na soso curse you go just dey reign on top hin head everyday. The guy go get work do no be small. Na your children I dey even pity pass. Which kind training you wan give them ? Mama no get sense how pikin go wan get sense.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2016
PussySmasher:

Your husband go suffer gan o. Na soso curse you go just dey reign on top hin head everyday. The guy go get work do no be small. Na your children I dey even pity pass. Which kind training you wan give them ? Mama no get sense how pikin go wan get sense.
Go back and read ur previous posts and tell who is abusive. D truth is u lack maturity to run a home. U are d type that will have a wife in labour room and abandon here there 2 a prostitute hostel to stay. U would leave ur wife and children in rags and care less about their welfare because u will have spent practically all ur income on prostitutes which of course is of more importance to u than your family. U will rain curses on ur wife and beat her up at the slightest provocation. So remove the log of wood from ur eyes before asking me to remove the grain of sand from mine.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 06, 2016
asdfjklhaha:

Go back and read ur previous posts and tell who is abusive. D truth is u lack maturity to run a home. U are d type that will have a wife in labour room and abandon here there 2 a prostitute hostel to stay. U would leave ur wife and children in rags and care less about their welfare because u will have spent practically all ur income on prostitutes which of course is of more importance to u than your family. U will rain curses on ur wife and beat her up at the slightest provocation. So remove the log of wood from ur eyes before asking me to remove the grain of sand from mine.
Your pùssy just dey scratch you since this one wey you just dey fight everybody. Dont worry, youll soon find what your looking for.
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by ubcandid(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2016
PussySmasher:

Your pùssy just dey scratch you since this one wey you just dey fight everybody. Dont worry, youll soon find what your looking for.

I am even offering to help her out and she is ignoring my warm gesture

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Mecoy(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Gofwane:
i agree with you about that broadway. Especially on fridays to sundays. So many sweet looking ladies hustling there. Heard that most of them are kwara poly and unilorin students....... I use to pass that place everyday when i dey go work.
Could you give a precise address to the joint?
NigeriaBam:
Obbo Road
Coca cola
Adewole
Purples Hill Fate/Tanke
etc
Where in adewole? Where is purples hill fate at?
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by olowookerekemi(f): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Mecoy:

Lol. Are you a Kwarapoly student?
yes
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by Mecoy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
olowookerekemi:
yes

Lol. No wonder the reaction. Your school mates have given y'all a bad image
Re: List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. by bobojoshua(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
NigeriaBam:
Obbo Road Coca cola Adewole Purples Hill Fate/Tanke etc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / My Ex Wants To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.