Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta (22290 Views)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / List Of Ashawo House In Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by simplyakinz(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Ive Just Relocated To Abeokuta From Ibadan, I Need Where Run Girl/ashawo Are Based In Abk
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by DRISKLEF(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Smh!
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by delishpot: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
This world sha, while some will like to know what they can do in their new environment to improve their lives, some are asking for direction to where their lives can be destroyed.

Its well, please someone give OP the direction. He needs to have sex with whores or his life will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Cholls(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2016
my brother

Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Ekiseme(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
delishpot:
This world sha, while some will get to know what they can do to improve their lives some are asking for direction to where their lives can be destroyed.

Its well, please someone give OP the direction. He needs to have sex with whores or his life will never be the same again.
it's his life. Whatever rocks his boat
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Ekiseme(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2016
simplyakinz:
Ive Just Relocated To Abeokuta From Ibadan, I Need Where Run Girl/ashawo Are Based In Abk
I think there is one nkoro for this section where you can get that kind of info
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by delishpot: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Ekiseme:
it's his life. Whatever rocks his boat

Did I say otherwise? Scavengers everywhere. They delight pleasure in seeing a man walk into a pit full of vipers. Their heart dances at the sight of destruction, they are quick to give a succidal man a pen to write down his death note, rather than reach at his soul and write down things he should smile about.
Instead of offering a shoulder to cry on , they offer him a casket to lay in. They console their wicked hearts with........ "it's his life, what ever rocks his boat"

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Ekiseme(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2016
delishpot:

Did I say otherwise? Scavengers everywhere. They delight pleasure in seeing a man walk into a pit full of vipers. Their heart dances at the sight of destruction, they are quick to give a succidal man a pen to write down his death note, rather than reach at his soul and write down things he should smile about.
Instead of offering a shoulder to cry on , they offer him a casket to lay in. They console their wicked hearts with........ "it's his life, what ever rocks his boat"
lwkmd, thanks for making me laugh

You just dey show yourself Unnecessarily.
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by delishpot: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Ekiseme:
lwkmd

grin grin grin grin abegi go jor. You are not my friend again lol. upon all my poetry na just, ordinary, common, simple only "lwkmd " you see to type? You no dey appreciate art ni? cool

Bro, don't spoil him Na. Abeg. grin grin grin Have a nice day oooo

1 Like

Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by MrKamar(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Temosh50: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2017
I need a lady who likes young guys,up for a dating /sex hook up in abk,whatsapp;08146212647
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
simplyakinz:
do u know Mobil filling station? There's an ashawo joint near there, just ask any bike man to take u.

Depends on where youre coming from tho
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Temosh50:
I need a lady who likes young guys,up for a dating /sex hook up in abk,whatsapp;08146212647
no go find handwork. Fool
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
do u know Mobil filling station? There's an ashawo joint near there, just ask any bike man to take u.

Depends on where youre coming from tho

So in the whole abk, na one mobil filling station dey....
You ain't specific about the location
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Authority07(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
you deserve this......

Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Temmmmy120(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oshogbo weed is at work.......
Re: List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
simplyakinz:

1 minute silent for Op

(1) (Reply)

Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.