Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) (32037 Views)

[PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! / Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) / Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
End time things i must say ---->>> Read Full Gist And View Pictures here ----->
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/08/wtf-naija-yahoo-boy-shares-pictures-of.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by konklud22(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by willbayo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gee
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by olasubomi007(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is not a yahoo boy..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Thoseideas123(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
olasubomi007:
He is not a yahoo boy..
How did you know? Are you that guy?

5 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
thank you for making me turn my phone upside down to see your curvy picture

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Okay
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Get the money and bitches wil come.

1 Like

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
no no bukky. Its ''you're welcome''

8 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
if na Yahoo boy or Gmail boy how e take concern us Leave him let him breathe in the butts and boobs he paid for.

wetin dey pain me now be say one paint bucket of garri now is 700 Naira!!!.

31 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by ikbnice(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and u made me imitate you abi. OK o
. Mizzbouqui, you've got a beautiful asset, keep it UP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by siempere(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mizzbouqui ....is that a highlander jeep at ur back??
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
siempere:
Mizzbouqui ....is that a highlander jeep at ur back??
No its a rangerover corolla sport landrover

6 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by JohnieWalker(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
ikbnice:
and u made me imitate you abi. OK o . Mizzbouqui, you've got a beautiful asset, keep it UP.
Where is the asset na...okay I have seen the house and car
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by eightsin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No its a rangerover corolla sport landrover

Jesu!! In one body? Can I drive it? grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by laurenjones: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
anoda yoloba thing
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
olasubomi007:
He is not a yahoo boy..
you right. He is a HOE

1 Like

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is not a yahoo boy.
he is my close friend on facebook and instagram and i know where he lives becaus iv met him.

3 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

wetin dey pain me now be say one paint bucket of garri now is 700 Naira!!!.

hahahaha grin
now here is a man with his mind in the right place!!!
Brother abeg make we go someplace and discuss wink

3 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
ikbnice:
and u made me imitate you abi. OK o . Mizzbouqui, you've got a beautiful asset, keep it UP.
Did I ask you to be a copycat?
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
ikbnice:
and u made me imitate you abi. OK o
. Mizzbouqui, you've got a beautiful asset, keep it UP.
Thanks embarassed
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
I have seen that guy on instagram.

He controls all shapes and sizes. Over 100 girls pictured unclad. Paulkillerman and Obontami no reach that guy..

Naija girls cheap.

7 Likes

Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is not a yahoo guy..
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
embarassed
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks embarassed
Hey cutie
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
Have we met before, precisely in Oshodi on the way to Agege in Abuja?
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Haute:

Have we met before, precisely in Oshodi on the way to Agege in Abuja?
Yes agege before that durumi side grin
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yes agege before that durumi side grin
Ha! Why did you have to reply so fast? I'm busy jor.
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Haute:

Ha! Why did you have to reply so fast? I'm busy jor.
I'm free
Re: WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahahaha grin now here is a man with his mind in the right place!!! ...... Brother abeg make we go someplace and discuss wink
Alright my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / She Wants To Ruin Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.