Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

She Wants To Ruin Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Ruin Me (32065 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2017
I once loved a girl who was on IT in a firm i was a manager, we both went along until her ex came back in full swing to whisk her away from me. I pleaded her not to leave me but she did, I went ma way, later found a girl who i felled for, I went for her marriage introduction on 1st october this year. She's currently pregnant for me but ma ex on getting the news of my introduction has been on my neck, she calls and text at night and has vowed to destroy ma marriage claiming i dumped her which is not true. Two days ago she called and embarassed my wife calling her "a husband snatcher" and treatening thunder & brimstone. I have calmed down my wife but am still confused who gave her my wife's number. Am i being betrayed? What should i do?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2017
grin

If this matter get worse , u have to report it to the police ,file a complaint coz ur ex is harassing u & ur wife..

For now, u better change ur wife's number and stay away from ur ex...

201 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by RoyalBlak007: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2017
♤ Stick yer chest out, keep yer head up

♤ and handle it cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrDandy(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Your ex must be insane, but I think we must hear her own side of the story before we conclude grin

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2017
For two yearz av not bin close to her since she abandoned me

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Samsimple(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Just go meet babalawo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2017
MrDandy:
Your ex must be insane, but I think we must hear her own side of the story before we conclude grin
lol, ur hilarious!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Samsimple:
Just go meet babalawo
u made a point, pls give me baba's number

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Lalas247(f): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2017
It’s not that deep ! You are a Man!
Look get a new SIM card change ur number finish .... SHUT IT DOWN
Stalkers get tired ... they only keep harrassing if there is hope .. WHO GAVE HER HOPE undecided

But How are wesure you haven’t encouraged it ... women are not crazy u must have dangled some hope that’s why she fighting hard ..
Please ask her to come tell us what really happened ..

Mynd44 lalasticlala wt do u guys think

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Op and u don't know wat to do? Invite her over for dinner make u and your wife plan am well well if your wife is sure woman she go arrange her and disgrace her politely after wch record every every and repot to police asap.. Izza simpu thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Oga there is no big issues in this. Everything is now in your hands. You neva told us that you have called the said girl to warn her off your family. I mean warn her sternly and possibly threaten her. Report her to any of her family member you know of and then finally to the police as a case of marital assault and let the girl know about it and the consequencies. Talk to your wife-to-be about this girl and make her understand your past with the stupid girl. Then put on your boxing gloves wait for the mumu girl. Anytym she nears your family with such mumu claims again, oga beat the emotional crap outta her and claim self defence. Then sit and watch her leave ur family for good. Thank me later

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by omobs(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmm, what's the name of this new movie

7 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Fxmanager(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Your ex gf is soul tied to the other guy. Forget about her, it is an empty threat. Thank God you never married her. She would have left you in marriage too.

14 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2017
shocked
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by tukdi: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
I once loved a girl who was on IT in a firm i was a manager, we both went along until her ex came back in full swing to whisk her away from me. I pleaded her not to leave me but she did, I went ma way, later found a girl who i felled for, I went for her marriage introduction on 1st october this year. She's currently pregnant for me but ma ex on getting the news of my introduction has been on my neck, she calls and text at night and has vowed to destroy ma marriage claiming i dumped her which is not true. Two days ago she called and embarassed my wife calling her "a husband snatcher" and treatening thunder & brimstone. I have calmed down my wife but am still confused who gave her my wife's number. Am i being betrayed? What should i do?

Report to the police Asap!

She will be arrested and charged to court where she will be finally put to shame!

issa simpu sturv!

8 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Samsimple(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
u made a point, pls give me baba's number
okay 08055219291

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Stalkers get tired ... they only keep harrassing if there is hope .. WHO GAVE HER HOPE undecided

But How are wesure you haven’t encouraged it ... women are not crazy u must have dangled some hope that’s why she fighting hard ..

i neva dangled her a carrot

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Learnstuffs: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Women are confused lots. Show them love, they will misbehave. Leave them they will start finding you. I once had a girl who I wooed for me months and she gave me the impression that we cannot date. This babe saw my new girl and she started giving me all sorts of attitude and trouble for leaving her. Wtf

39 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2017
maybe you gave room for all those things..you need to change your wife's sim asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2017
omobs:
i need ma man back

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:

That is wife just after introduction?

She is not yet your wife until you pay her bride price and marry her legally.

7 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2017
jusRadical:

That is wife just after introduction?

She is not yet your wife until you pay her bride price and marry her legally.
had paid it in advance

7 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Angy55(f): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

He doesn't need to change his number because of a bitch. He should just block her number, if she likes let her change her number a million times, he should keep blocking the numbers. True caller app is there to block unwanted callers and msgs.

15 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Harwoyeez(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Issa simpu sturv broda, handle it as a man u are and if it becomes unbearable for u n ur bae, report her to d olopa grin and she'll be given several metres to stay off u
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
had paid it in advance
well Change Your Phone Lines and See.. If She Continues Then Call Police
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by biacan(f): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2017
omobs:
woman beater spotted
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Crazy ex, get a restraining order, you don't know what she might do.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by jesusdiedLOL(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Op? No offence but you're a fool!
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by omobs(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

woman beater spotted

Why are you quoting me, young lady
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by WILLYBABS(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry Op! You sound a bit dumb n too calm to own a woman. Street has taken over o, don't allow any woman use you as a specimen.

You left me for a guy n u re back after my introduction? You see why people kill people? Op was too calm with handling it, the kind of Warri shout you should have given him ehnnnn...kai! Can you rent my head for a day, please?

MONKEY POX FALL ON HER

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by seuncyber(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
And u expect me to advice u abi?

Well am single so bros joro will help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online / Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.