Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! (3299 Views)

See What Happened Today. If You Dont Laugh Let Thunder Fire Me. / Dont Laugh Or U Fall A Victim....lol / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by xqwysyte(f): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2009
lol gaby

but really how come ur pidgin doesnt suck as a non-nigerian's should? And ur mentality, its just so , Nigerian. And dont even talk bout ur picture, anybody can put up any image in thier profile
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by kingzli(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
Well lady thats what i thought when i saw gabby's posts for the first time some months ago, i wondered how an asian could think like a Nigerian but I can assure you she is asian and her Pidgin is so good because of the long time she has spent on nairaland and her association with the funny guys here.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by xqwysyte(f): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
kingzli:

Well lady thats what i thought when i saw gabby's posts for the first time some months ago, i wondered how an asian could think like a Nigerian but I can assure you she is asian and her Pidgin is so good because of the long time she has spent on nairaland and her association with the funny guys here.

Really If u spent most of ur time on a Jamaican chat site., not interacting with them physically, just merely reading thier posts, would that make u fluent in d jamican slangs. The very core jaimican dialect? I lived with a jamican girl for about 4 months yet i still wasnt able to understand half of what she says when she decides to talk proper jamo.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
Gaby
I dey fear? Lai Lai ooo. As far I know, By Dot AKA Brian is a 7 yea old boy. How he dey fit fight Mama Ngozi?

try me first, u go fear fear
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by dani1luv: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
xqwysyte:

First of, Its XQWYSYTE

Second, if its a PUBLIC THREAD, why is it 'wrong' for me to post my 'nonsense'?

I sense there is more to this attack, so bring it on, half-baked graduate.

And after digesting my piece here, try brushing up your vocabulary. Punk azz

LMAO that was hot. .

It really took you 15 minutes to compile those jagons of urs. .

Naa i think people like you s'ppose to be in the Psychiatrist hosp.

Nyway was just bout' to correct some impression. .

Do they really brush up vocabulary . mahn that was dumb

2. It wrong for you to abuse another NL which you have just done (I did not abuse you in anyway)

3. I dont wanna knw that silly/senseless name of urs because mahn. .

I dont have ur time in nyway

Just wanted to corrrect ur mistake wink
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2009
@xqwysyte

this girl u have got a bad mouth. you just have to control ya mouf or imma lock it up for you.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by dani1luv: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2009
dont mind the newbie
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2009
ok
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by kingzli(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
What can I say strong words + strong words = stronger words.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
hmm
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Baxilexi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
gabry, lol grin. as its said a drowning woman would hang on to a straw of manliness, pending the circumstance

dani, person de use her reggae scatter your blues abi . . . lol
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Gabry(f): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2009
xqwysyte:

lol gaby

but really how come your pidgin doesnt suck as a non-nigerian's should? And your mentality, its just so , Nigerian. And dont even talk bout your picture, anybody can put up any image in thier profile

kingzli:

xqwysyte:

Really If u spent most of your time on a Jamaican chat site., not interacting with them physically, just merely reading thier posts, would that make u fluent in d jamican slangs. The very core jaimican dialect? I lived with a jamican girl for about 4 months yet i still wasnt able to understand half of what she says when she decides to talk proper jamo.

Wow! Really? shocked shocked shocked Im flattered ooo. . . Let me clear the onfusion up for you guys ok? smiley

When I was young, I love Nigeria alot! (well, Jamaica and Nigeria o be exact grin) I love them so much that I uhm. . . hehheh! Ok skip that! grin embarassed lipsrsealed

Anyways, I have been living with Nigerians for the past 6 years and my bf is a Nigerian and I started improving on my writing/typing on Nairaland. The speaking, I learn from my housemates. My bf doesnt teach me much cause he is busy talking to me in Malay Language undecided

dani1luv:

LMAO that was hot. .

It really took you 15 minutes to compile those jagons of urs. .

Naa i think people like you s'ppose to be in the Psychiatrist hosp.

Nyway was just bout' to correct some impression. .

Do they really brush up vocabulary . mahn that was dumb

2. It wrong for you to abuse another NL which you have just done (I did not abuse you in anyway)

3. I dont wanna knw that silly/senseless name of urs because mahn. .

I dont have your time in nyway

Just wanted to corrrect your mistake wink

bigmodo:

@xqwysyte

this girl u have got a bad mouth. you just have to control ya mouf or imma lock it up for you.

Bros, bawo ni? So wa pa? Abeg oo. . . No go beef xqwysyte like this naaa. Like what CrazyMan always say, Men to not insult Women. She did not say that on purpose and truth be told, am honored she called me a Nigerian. I have observe xqwysyte for some time and I realize she reminded me of my sister Epi, Direct and straight forward so we all should be please cause at least she is honest and not beating around the bush. smiley

Baxilexi:

gabry, lol grin. as its said a drowning woman would hang on to a straw of manliness, pending the circumstance

Drown? I no dey drown ooo. Im just looking for weapon go push me on shore now grin
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 12:37am On Sep 23, 2009
hehe, grin d malaysian chic has just spoken wink
gud u clear urslf for 'em doubters
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Gabry(f): 2:16am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^
by.dot:

Gaby
try me first, u go fear fear

by.dot:

hehe, grin d malaysian chic has just spoken wink
gud u clear urslf for 'em doubters

The way I see it, I still njo dey fear u ooo. , . I go hear from your momma say you still dey suck your thumb and drink choc milk and play with teddies grin
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 3:57am On Sep 23, 2009
Whatever
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Gabry(f): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^ See how he vex shocked
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by CrazyMan(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2009
Gabry that was funny.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Gabry(f): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2009
In that case I should laugh. grin
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2009
Gaby, i nor vex o smiley u go be my sis. anytime anyday gurly wink
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by clemcykul(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2009
@gab
how are u today? lol wat a thread u gat here
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Abbeycity4(f): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2009
@poster
LMAO!!! very funny! i u/stnd hw u feel. lol. . . but damn dat's past-tense. . . . ok?
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by dani1luv: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2009
erhm gabby it was a mistake
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Baxilexi(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2009
okay!
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by akym(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ G
Waytin u 4 cox here 4 no bi small tin oh, if not 4 d fact that the way u handle it.

Well nutin dey hapen lets keep the fire burning again nd again.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
cool
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by romsky: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
pardner kiss
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by lordjoe(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
but oga. what did you tell the guy. abi he left you just lyk dat.
because if na mi i go make sure i decipline you.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by D1KeleVra(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Topic
That's embarassing. . . not funny sad hope u liked the moment tho grin seeing as it's still a rod u grabbed on to just to save ur life.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by Omogboms(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2009
@gabry i no doubt u, i don see am 4 1 of ur post say u still dey len no offense.
@topic if na me after i scream i go liv dat place immediately.
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bashydemy(m): 3:57am On Sep 26, 2009
shey
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bydot1(m): 5:05am On Sep 26, 2009
wetin do u?
Re: Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! by bashydemy(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2009
i talk to you abi wetin concern you with my own tatafo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failure To Smile After Reading Dis Jokes Will Lead To Automatic Ban / (photo) Don't Try Me This Christmas / Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.