Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Now You Have The Opportunity,what Would You Like To Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now You Have The Opportunity,what Would You Like To Change? (367 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Have The Opportunity,what Would You Like To Change? by NotNairalandi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
I created this topic just as a kind of reminder to your goodself.if you will pay much attention to the few things you will mention about yourself,i think you can pin them down and start working on it immidiately.

Now here it goes......if you are given a supernatural power to change something you dont like about yourself within 10mins....What are the things you would love to change?

For me,i would love to change the way i speak.i speak so fast.this is a habit i formed 3yrs ago to stop it become difficult.
Secondly,im so soft hearted. I have been cheated many times by friends because of this habit.

Now friends over to you. grin
Re: Now You Have The Opportunity,what Would You Like To Change? by mhisbliss(f): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
absolutely nothing
Re: Now You Have The Opportunity,what Would You Like To Change? by cozyfaithex(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
I will love to change myself from being too emotional nd soft hearted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Faithfulness To God Starts From Being Faithful To Your Partner / Tito Da.fire’s Marriage Falls Apart...wife Relocates Only Son Abroad / Heyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.