Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now (8580 Views)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Was Okay As The Side Nigga... Now She Wants A Pound Of Flesh. / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very high paying job, an official apartment and an official car too and even bought another along with it.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than once ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds.

P.S Nobody she try talking me out of it cos I've already made up my mind. It's payback time.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Phasesone(m): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Okay you can do whatever you want to do.... But when you lose your job and another woman uses you as her sex slave.... Dont come crying back to her if she then gets rich and powerful....

Fate changes.... like the way it changed back when you guys were in the university...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise..

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by donbenedict(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
If that is what's gona make u happy then do it.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
What can I say?

Ur mind is made up...

Just know we all make mistakes...

Not saying "take her back"...

Just better to let it go...

God help u bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
OP, enjoy, but remember to come back n tell us what u gained, whether it increased ur bank account or not.
Seriously maturity has got nothing to do with age at all!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Phasesone:
Okay you can do whatever you want to do.... But when you lose your job and another woman uses you as her sex slave.... Dont come crying back to her if she then gets rich and powerful....

Fate changes.... like the way it changed back when you guys were in the university...

U nailed it.....smiley

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Phasesone:

grammar. All what you're speaking is grammar. When she and her friends were making jest of me, did she remember all that? When she was busy insulting me in the entire school did she remember that?
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
If that is what's gona make u happy then do it.

it would make me more than happy. She should also feel what I went through.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
SpeedndAccuracy:
What can I say?

Ur mind is made up...

God help u bro

Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by jopretty(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
Waw! Didn't know some dudes still think this way. Well, what can I say? I hope God holds your sins against you despite your repentance.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
SpeedndAccuracy:
What can I say?

Ur mind is made up...

God help u bro
let what go? You must be drunk. This girl ruined my reputation and practically turned me into a leper in school.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
OP, enjoy, but remember to come back n tell us what u gained, whether it increased ur bank account or not.
Seriously maturity has got nothing to do with age at all!
maturity my foot. Did she think of all that when she was doing hers? Do me I do you, God no go vex.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
jopretty:
Waw! Didn't know some dudes still think this way. Well, what can I say? I hope God holds your sins against you despite your repentance.
pls take religion out of this. Where was religion when she was doing hers?
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by donbenedict(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
it would make me more than happy. She should also feel what I went through.
very good. Den go on with it and don't look back!
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by SmellingAnus(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Op I know you can change your mind... What you are doing is not worth it... Have a rethink...

3 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
very good. Den go on with it and don't look back!
Yes o. I've already started. I even get engaged to her and mess her up.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
OP all these lies you're sharing chai shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by donbenedict(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
Yes o. I've already started. I even get engaged to her and mess her up.
very good. Pls also get her pregnant and deny the baby.. that will really hurt.

7 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
No girl deserves this sort of treatment cry

please forgive and forget cry
if you know what she did to me you won't be saying forgive and forget.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
eph12:
OP all these lies you're sharing chai shocked
I wont tolerate you calling me a liar. Respect yourself.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
donbenedict:
very good. Pls also get her pregnant and deny the baby.. that will really hurt.
I can't deny my child.
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by donbenedict(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
I can't deny my child.
shatap dia! Aren't u the one dat wants to take a pound of flesh? So you are now forming Saint Jesus Christ abi.

Just look at your life... look let me tell you, u better fashi that girl and move on else the tables will turn against you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by schumastic(m): 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
I dated this girl back in the university and we were really in love. Trouble began when she started telling some of her so called friends about us. Those ones started telling all sort of stories about me that weren't true. It led to us having a lot of problems. It got to a point she disgraced me publicly in front of the entire school. That was the worse day of my life. It got to a point that virtually every guy she dated only used her to satisfy their sexual urge. Fast forward to this very day I'm better off now. I've got a very high paying job, an official apartment and an official car too and even bought another along with it.

I honestly don't know how she got my number but somehow she did. She now wants me back in her life. She said it was immaturity that led to her doing all those things she did to me back in school. She said she hasn't found anyone better than me. We've had sex more than once ever since she came back. She thinks I've forgiven her but she doesn't know I haven't. I'm going to use her as my sex mate and lead her on for as long as possible. I'm going to make sure I take my pound of flesh and make her very worthless. I'll even propose to her and abandon her after that. I'll make sure she pays for everything she has done to me in a million folds.

P.S Nobody she try talking me out of it cos I've already made up my mind. It's payback time.

already your mind is made up so go ahead and do what you want to do...only one question i want to ask you.
is there any one you have not hurt so deep that you know you don't deserve his or her forgiveness, but yet the person still forgave you?
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by KevMitnick: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
A wise man once said; Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two Graves. I think the best way to get back at her is to ignore her and let her watch you succeed more. But getting back at her that way is a no no.

7 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by bryan360: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
ah rili dnt get it..if no 1 can convince yu,y den did u create d thread?to tell us hw u wana bang her for a period of aeon?do wuheva u gotta do mahn..ur plate of indomie

6 Likes

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by sashishalom(f): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Well since your mind is made up...if its the only way it boost your ego or make you confident about yourself....if it makes you more of a man...if its the only way you are gonna move on...if its the only way you gonna waste your precious time and energy and anger and money...if its the only way you gonna look at your sisters and you fill fufilled doing something to a lady like them...you can still continue but rem karma doesn't just turn once,it goes in circles within a circle....its a free world...hope you won't still hate her again wen you done with her and you realize you were actually hating yourself for allowing her use you in uni then...lolz....this mind of ours is a bitch too...wish you the best and the lady I wish her luck to escape this
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by samuelUMOH(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=efosasere post=47112474] let what go? You must be drunk. This girl ruined my reputation and practically turned me into a leper in school. [/quoteAre you God ? you are mortal if God forgives who are you to keep evil record of many years ago ! Let her go if you are not interested in her .
Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by samuelUMOH(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
efosasere:
if you know what she did to me you won't be saying forgive and forget.
What did she do to you that has not been done before ? Seems your bitterness is on another level

1 Like

Re: I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now by queencalipso(f): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Phasesone:

So why are you now telling us, what should we do with your decision? Just keep shut and do whatever makes you happy. Iwotago cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added) / Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.