Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (82265 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by kayo80(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
This woman is really black tho. Like she took a swim in a lagoon that had been polluted by crude oil.

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by jojosweet(f): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
He fell inlove with her soul

4 Likes

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by free2ryhme: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ini9:

Broda I too knw, prove it undecided

There is nothing to prove pessimist as una dey use juju catch una own for where you come from
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by buchilino(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Y DO GERMAN MEN HAVE SO LOVE 4 BLACK WOMEN. I MEAN LOOK BORIS BECKER 4 EXAMPLE
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ouzo1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
The woman is ugly, the man is ugly

The baby is ugly, but all babies are ugly

Modified...The Grandpa is ugly

Play God and create your own master piece na...

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
amanze15:
PAPER THINGS...... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
So, once a black man/woman marry a white woman/man it means she marries because of green card or being a citizen. Mr man change your mentality. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Ini9(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yian1:

bro, wia u think go grin

grin grin na truth na.. She belyk ijebu woman self
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Shym3xx: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Loool.

She did the right thing. grin

I'm all for dark skinned women but bish looks burnt and she might be the blackest human being ever. grin You know you ain't gonna see nothing but her teeth when it's night time lol.

Glad she found a white trash to at least give her children an opportunity in life.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Ini9(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

There is nothing to prove pessimist as una dey use juju catch una own for where you come from

I don hear.. Clap for urself
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Babycherry(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:
Indefatigable
Babycherry where you?

As an African man, ah no fit date nor marry a woman as BLACK as this..... Mehn oyinbo dey try o

Lolz....
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by free2ryhme: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ini9:

I don hear.. Clap for urself

I no get money to give beggars

You go clap tire grin
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Ini9(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

I no get money to give beggars

You go clap tire grin

undecided body dey catch u oo.. Belyk say u chop over feeding dis evening
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is lovely. For those people saying juju and calling her ugly. Are you the God that created her. Juju can't make you progress in life.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by esosuo2: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
The woman is ugly, the man is ugly

The baby is ugly, but all babies are ugly

Modified...The Grandpa is ugly
Guy u ug dats y all u see is ugly try go d closest church make dem baptix u with the concentrated blood oh
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by free2ryhme: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ini9:

undecided body dey catch u oo.. Belyk say u chop over feeding dis evening

Oh you dey hungry u for talk nah

Begi begi how are u, shame!!!!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by lilreese: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
See many haters. This world is eff up

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Deilluminator(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Meennn! This one too black o

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Please, please...ol up ol up. This is good...How else can we eradicate this kind of blackness...its by marrying/ mixing with white...just like eradicating SS...Jokes apart black is beau ...Bleep it...this blackness too much though
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nathanieloo7(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thats love but D girl ugly #fact grin grin
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Ini9(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

Oh you dey hungry u for talk nah

Begi begi how are u, shame!!!!

Go wash plate. Ur mummy dey call u

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
and we say whites are racist, men if blacks were white, they'd be more racist against blacks...lol...thats y one light-skinned girl will be feeling like angel and giving herself to the highest bidder

5 Likes

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by dauddy97(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
nothing God can't do, so am not too surprise wink
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by youngest85(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)
..Op na mad you wan mad so, you posted a thread, come comment, still quoted yourself again hmmmm..
Hellooo!! You are in Nairaland not in Island..

Wah hes des wan saiyhing?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by youngest85(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
DesChyko:
Mehn. This is the real face of black.

@Ur signature: D favourite nt d best choice.....inugo?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
She is actually pretty. Don't know why blacks love drawing themselves in the mud, see how she is being called ugly cos of her colour.

Lovely couple.

6 Likes

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Falzdbadtguy:
and we say whites are racist, men if blacks were white, they'd be more racist against blacks...lol...thats y one light-skinned girl will be feeling like angel and giving herself to the highest bidder

don't mind them if the girl goes for bleach option they will still talk now she is happy with her colour they are talking her down, imagining a white person is reading these comments.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Damn! This couple is soo ugly shocked i hope the child don't resemble the parents embarassed
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
If love can blindfold this man then it means that I shouldn't lose hope. Love can actually blindfold Vivaciousvivi to fall in love with me
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by THONZE(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
I WANTED TO ASK, HOW COME THEY GOT MARRIED,,,,,UNTIL I SAW THE LAST PIX cool
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Shym3xx: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
kayo80:
This woman is really black tho. Like she took a swim in a lagoon that had been polluted by crude oil.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4067906_black_jpeg1235ab0b859fce0e2b7eb5522d4510b4

Darn! Loooooooooooooooooool! grin grin grin

Lol, why so mean? grin

You're going to hell for this picture. I swear, I swear, I shouldn't be laughing BUT the more I hold it, the more I keep getting tears drop out of my eyes. grin

Now, that's pitch black - not dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by decollex(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
All the bleaching Babes and Brazilian hair Babes.......Ntoor!!! they dia u go soon Old n no one go gree marry u. Kudos to the lovely couples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.