Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (82266 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by kayo80(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Darn! Loooooooooooooooooool! grin grin grin

Lol, why so mean? grin

You're going to hell for this picture. I swear, I swear, I shouldn't be laughing BUT the more I hold it, the more I keep getting tears drop out of my eyes. grin

Now, that's pitch black - not dark skinned.

lol!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by AfricanApple(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
that woman must be Kenyan... chai
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by junta007(f): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chai!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by yinkslinks(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
you are wicked grin grin grin grin grin
FvckeDyoBiTch:
The woman is ugly, the man is ugly

The baby is ugly, but all babies are ugly

Modified...The Grandpa is ugly

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Ruchidera(f): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
sanyahkod:
I perceive she is from Kenya.
True! Kenyans are so black smiley

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by eziokwubundunuwa: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)
..Op na mad you wan mad so, you posted a thread, come comment, still quoted yourself again hmmmm..
Hellooo!! You are in Nairaland not in Island..

Which language please?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by whitebeard(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
what is this

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
wow, God is Great
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by demjohn(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Mopolchi post=48219731]Am very sure na Benin lady be that, she for don tie the man for somewhere like that.[/quote
Not a Benin but she's from Gambia... witha German Man]
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by DesChyko: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

@Ur signature: D favourite nt d best choice.....inugo?
Well, in this case it is. Even posterity would agree.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oloniyan:

This man you be real comedian o. grin grin grin
madam Oloniyan how maket?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Yoyostic: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
I swear na only dis woman eyes you go see in darkness. Eleyi gi gan o.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Sultty(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Are u sure this is not one of those missing chibok girls? angry

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by reducto: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
If this woman carry her baby dey Waka for night you go think say the baby dey float for air.

God moulded some people with white sand;
Some with red sand, some with yellow sand, some with black sand but this woman own na from coal mine. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by graphiti: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

grin grin grin

U don kolo tey-tey but u sef nefa know.

ROTF

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by legba1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ini9:
Hope juju nor involve? Becus I nor sure say d white man dey wit e ryt senses undecided

HABA!! She go take juju tie the grandpa too....una no try walahi
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is beautiful
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by redcliff: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
TippyTop:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
There's hope for every woman, a very good catch for her.

That woman hot die and her chocolate no be here and to the white folks. This is definition of a black woman.. not those in naija that bleach out their destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by MrGokay(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Her royal Blackness cheesy[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)
Cute couple with awesome baby..

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

Some Nairalanders still refer to me as a guy till today, i wonder how much of a guy i look.

Una language get chill pass our own,In my language, we call her "nde nri''

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
How come when a black man/woman make baby or babies with a white man/woman the baby(ies) always appear(s) white?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by obontami: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Jeeeez angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Mopolchi: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=demjohn post=48222985][/quote] okay
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by no1madman(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Me wey dey here no fit marry lady wey dark like dat. Kudos to dat white man him really try
Dat old man!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
interracial love isnt new so wats d fuss bout it?

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Love is indeed blind!
But Whites do know true love when they see it cool
ThankGod my boyfriend lives amongst them! grin
Cute couple kiss

#teamblackisbeautiful
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by DICKtator: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where is the woman?

I cannot see her

Abeg, who get torchlight for here?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Litmus: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Southern Sudanese are very black and well built human beings. I kinda think of them as the Aryan version of people of African descent. Dinka, Nur and Nuba's especially.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
freshvine:
I trust African ladies preparing "cognomy" dishes for strayed whites in the continent.

Depending on the potency, this man may not recover in 30 years

Whats cognomy please
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by vislabraye(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
freshvine:
I trust African ladies preparing "cognomy" dishes for strayed whites in the continent.

Depending on the potency, this man may not recover in 30 years

embarassed . E be like say you come from Akwa Ibom. But their love could be natural. Some white folks can be unpredictable when it comes to love. But the babe no be my type at all sha. Kudos to them.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Missmossy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aww she's so natural, beautiful in a unique way though cheesy they are happy.

That's what matters most and not what anyone thinks undecided it's their marriage moreover.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Rasque1759(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
but wait o.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.