Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (82264 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2016
wow lovely interracial couple.i doubt if this lady is nigerian cos the type of white men nigerian ladies are fond of dating are always old,bent,buck teeth stained with tobacco and bald headed.this lady's partner dont look like that...good taste.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by dimexy247(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
and what does a newbie know about this issue?

Buhahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin what a newbie knows is you are a fucckking fake tongue tongue.

Stop being fake. In Falz voice, is it good in your Eyes? Oooooooobi. Oti jo taitai
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by amanze15(m): 1:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

So, once a black man/woman marry a white woman/man it means she marries because of green card or being a citizen. Mr man change your mentality. Smh!
lol, it was blatant joke common, angry smh4u2!!! undecided
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by henrimoto(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2016
TippyTop:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
There's hope for every woman, a very good catch for her.
No be lie you talk.

Some Naija babes wey think say them fine go nearly die of jealousy, on seeing this picture.

#E dey pain our shakara single ladies to see handsome man and an Ugly babe together.#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by SFTW: 2:23am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)
Cute couple with awesome baby..

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

Some Nairalanders still refer to me as a guy till today, i wonder how much of a guy i look.

Guy I just checked out your DP

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:42am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

Some Nairalanders still refer to me as a guy till today, i wonder how much of a guy i look.
Ok remoove those RAgo heir and let see clearly weather you be gay!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by nnokwa042(m): 3:02am On Aug 06, 2016
chymevicks:

Una language get chill pass our own,In my language, we call her "nde nri''
pls uchichi or ochichi for darkness is igbos word and this nde eri is my nick name ichaka nde eri that what they called me here
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nature8(m): 5:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Lovely..
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by tahiwopreety(f): 5:09am On Aug 06, 2016
jonhemma11:
Green, blue, yellow etc.Love conquers all.Meet this beautiful interracial couple.Love has no mathematical formulae.It is unpredictable.Abi you get luvy luvy formular?Lovely couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/couple-melt-hearts-become-viral.html
the black is beautiful, no bleaching, no make up, simply Natural..
Baby cute, husband cuter an d wife average pweety at least she is black, let give a round of aplause to her

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by mohioma: 5:17am On Aug 06, 2016
wen they eventually have a very dark child that's when their marriage will stand the test of time
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by grandstar(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2016
neweraomo:
undecided

You racist?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2016
So our black naija sisters do not need to bleach their skin with hypo to get an angolo hubby. Weldone my sisterm
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2016
lepasharon:

Edo airways
she isn't even Nigerian,and you just had to drag Edo into the issue, people self, always manage to drag tribe into everything in NL even when it's about foreigners
PS ;proudly Edo

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chiefolododo(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Ninu ikoko dudu ni eko fun fun ti jade
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Skmoda360(m): 6:51am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

i think you like one of my friends.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2016
ifeomaekol:
thank you so much sire----no more quotes then, problem solved for you least it is said that a man so full of wit as you steps beneath his levels to quote one with so 'little or no wit' like me.

And it's "lest" not "least"
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
dimexy247:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin what a newbie knows is you are a fucckking fake tongue tongue.

Stop being fake. In Falz voice, is it good in your Eyes? Oooooooobi. Oti jo taitai
sorry kid, my great aplogies. I thought i replied an adult. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2016
SFTW:

Guy I just checked out your DP
thanks ma
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
Ok remoove those RAgo heir and let see clearly weather you be gay!
GAY?? That speaks a lot about you ma. Tk aunty.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Pylony(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
The Colour of true Love, goes beyond the colour of your skin.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by feisty1(f): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
D picture says she s API.weda racism or not..happiness s all dat matters in a mariage..many ppl v ntn to offer Dan to condemn pls dnt,cos u dnt no d true story..it s clear dat she s API..D greatest tn in marriage's s happiness..d woman s glowing black s so beautiful......

cool shocked cry
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by esthadewunmi(f): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2016
amanze15:
PAPER THINGS...... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
what do you expect grin child support thing grin
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
she's actually beautiful.

and those people saying she too dark and ugly ....do you want her to bleach or over paint her face

is beauty and fairness a virtue?

Above all she's got what some of you her still looking for.....
happiness and being comfortable in her skin.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
The woman is ugly, the man is ugly

The baby is ugly, but all babies are ugly

Modified...The Grandpa is ugly

and you are ugly too
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Xmen149(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2016
lol,she go fight immigration one day

my ultimately fair cuz married a chocolate woman and have kids that looks like whites,she was held at the airport for hours for child trafficking angry until the husband could be contacted and intervened by coming in person to the airport sad

, cheesy..lol,the whole family makes fun of that all the time now,though it wasn't easy that day not for anyone grin
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
i am seeing a movie. Series though.. titled "Wayward Pines"
sorry. Just seeing your mention. Goodmorning.hope you slept well? Never seen that movie before though. Is it a scientist movie?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by redsun(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
What is the big deal?Love is selfish,they both wants something and they found it in each other.

She's got a beautiful dark nubian or east african complexion,exotic.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maybe
1. He likes n!gger gals
2. He's got big white dick
3. A twisted combination of both undecided
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chidicute(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

y would d be? u dnt look like a guy na...abeg uchichi, is that igbo or wah?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by dimexy247(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
sorry kid, my great aplogies. I thought i replied an adult. Cheers

okay adult but why are you such a bad example of an adult, fake assss bittch. you are fake. face it. don't try to hide under the pretenses of even fake humour
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2016
dimexy247:

okay adult but why are you such a bad example of an adult, fake assss bittch. you are fake. face it. don't try to hide under the pretenses of even fake humour
take ot easy.. calm down, take a cup of water, breath innnn, then breath out. .. all these name callings doesn't work on me because your fellow guy can never be a biiitch. E pain u bad lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.