Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (82263 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)
Cute couple with awesome baby..

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

Some Nairalanders still refer to me as a guy till today, i wonder how much of a guy i look.
this your comment don make me go check your picture. You are beautiful indeed.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by mrsnow94(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Tnk God no more racism
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Badtman:
. Some people will never grow up sha
Dem say na Paper tinx Dem say na Juju tinx You better bringbak una sense
I'm Happy for the Couple Black is Beautiful
She's actually a beautiful lady
Lovely couple

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mehn !

This is the real definition of word and opposite

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Realonekingsley(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kingdom of darkness.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by free2ryhme: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ini9:

Go wash plate. Ur mummy dey call u

So much for explaining how your mama treat your lazy âss
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
#daretobeblack

Babe you're chested , sorry I meant mouthed
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Me wey dey here no fit marry lady wey dark like dat. Kudos to dat white man him really try

Lol the irony is that I love dark women sadly dark women don't like fair guys in naija the ones I meet.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Babe you're chested , sorry I meant mouthed
neoapocalypse----whats ur problem with me??
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
neoapocalypse----whats ur problem with me??

Sorry do I know you
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Coolgent(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Love os blind indeed!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Sorry do I know you
no you don't know me and I don't know you either n don't intend too. U mentioned me, and I replied bck. Wonder why you mention people you don't know! I wouldn't have replied you if u hadn't mentioned me in the first place.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by dimexy247(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:

Some Nairalanders still refer to me as a guy till today, i wonder how much of a guy i look.

Forget it guy, as far as I am concerned, you're a guy, if not, why are you insecure about it plus everyone knows all self acclaimed girls on NL are fake. No hates, just stating the fact.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
no you don't know me and I don't know you either n don't intend too. U mentioned me, and I replied bck. Wonder why you mention people you don't know! I wouldn't have replied you if u hadn't mentioned me in the first place.

Hahahaha , babe no be fight o , it's just a passing comment. I don't intend knowing you beyond Nairaland as well , as it stands I'm very picky about who I actually meet offline.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Immaculated: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello sir/mam greetings to u. Pls d ongoing Mr Nairaland Grand finale comes up on saturday(tomorrow) from 10am-6pm.
Pls ma/sir, we wud be very grateful if we have your support and also vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr Nairaland.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Hahahaha , babe no be fight o , it's just a passing comment. I don't intend knowing you beyond Nairaland as well , as it stands I'm very picky about who I actually meet offline.
very well then-----learn to control ur 'passing comment' (u r picky bla bla, n yet u jux quote people anyhow-very funny) n pls dnt drag this------dnt quote me again. ---nxt time quote people u kw.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by mikron(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
this babe resemble Lupita Nyong'o

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
There's hope for humanity yet.

It's about time we all realise we are descended from the same set of parents and there's only one race on earth, the human race.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Bamz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Wow.. wonderful abd amazing, nature has lots in store for us. The woman dark shaa, in my language, we call her 'uchichi' (imagine her wearing a white dress in the middle of the night)
Cute couple with awesome

Nice comment bro.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
ifeomaekol:
very well then-----learn to control ur 'passing comment' (u r picky bla bla, n yet u jux quote people anyhow-very funny) n pls dnt drag this------dnt quote me again. ---nxt time quote people u kw.

You can go ..... you know the rest.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ifeomaekol(f): 12:05am On Aug 06, 2016
neoapocalypse:

You can go ..... you know the rest.
I guess you should tell yourself that! You kw the rest----go rattle with your kind.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2016
Bamz:

Nice comment bro.
uwc aunty
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2016
dimexy247:

Forget it guy, as far as I am concerned, you're a guy, if not, why are you insecure about it plus everyone knows all self acclaimed girls on NL are fake. No hates, just stating the fact.
and what does a newbie know about this issue?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Bamz(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
uwc aunty

smiley just pulling your pegs
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2016
ifeomaekol:
I guess you should tell yourself that! You kw the rest----go rattle with your kind.

In as much as I would love to indulge you , it would be a waste of my time as you present little or no wit.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
this your comment don make me go check your picture. You are beautiful indeed.
you are cute too my dear, thanks jawee.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
you are cute too my dear, thanks jawee.
thanks. Why u not sleeping though?
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by chocolateme(f): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
thanks. Why u not sleeping though?
i am seeing a movie. Series though.. titled "Wayward Pines"
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ifeomaekol(f): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2016
neoapocalypse:

In as much as I would love to indulge you , it would be a waste of my time as you present little or no wit.
thank you so much sire----no more quotes then, problem solved for you least it is said that a man so full of wit as you steps beneath his levels to quote one with so 'little or no wit' like me.
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Where and how did they meet? Most of these girls are club girls. I'm not saying this one is a club girl, but it will be interesting to know how and where they met. Shikena!
Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by kelvinkosi(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Ehen

Re: Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) by ImperialYoruba: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2016
That dude has to be in his 60s and the girl look like just coming out of teen years.

Because he is white, look at blacks cheering him and applauding the story.

If this was a black man, in his 60s and impregnated this young girl curses will be rained on him.

Blacks are wasting their time looking for a God above. Beside Yoruba Gods, who are the true divinities in the universe, the only living god for the blackman is a white man.

No lie....blackman does not fear or respect whiteman, he worships the ba3tard!

Every knee shall bow to the Yoruba divinities to get salvation. Fvckrs! angry

Beside that....Congrats to the girl and her baby, she is dark and lovely, beautiful features. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kean Itubo Itari Umasala Is Dead! Oldest Woman In Rivers Dies At 160 Years / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.