Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach (32554 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Giwa’s NFF Appoints Salisu Yusuf Eagles Coach – Africanfootball / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by baum1: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2016
demolinka:
I think say Salisu na coach Which kain country be dis self

Salisu is head coach. The newly appointed guy is technical adviser..They have been on the look out for a technical adviser since appointing salisu. The guy go play the role wey Bonfere Jo play under Westerhof
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by baum1: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2016
decency123:
So lagerback didn't teach them lessons, they still went to carry oyinbo unknown coach.... Okay ooo buh we ddont have money

Oga, Lagerback wasn't and is never unknown.

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by oloriooko(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2016
What is wrong with Pinnick sef angry
Is this man destiny tied to hiring a foreign coach?
Which kind nonsense be this na

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by madjune(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2016
ladyF:

lol no vex. But you tif the person babe? One year ban fa!!! grin

Lol. Laughing in latin.

Holatin, dem really ban you for a whole year?
I'm sure Barcanista knows something about this.
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by justmenoni: 3:20am On Aug 06, 2016
The NFF boss confirmed that the German is currently working on development programmes for the German Football Federation is expected to arrive in Nigeria on Saturday.

Poor journalism

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by Intrepid01(m): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Please what is it with NFF and German Coaches. ....I am suspecting those German guys are sympathisers of corruption. Cos that's key to our NFFs goons.

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by demolinka(m): 5:22am On Aug 06, 2016
baum1:

Salisu is head coach. The newly appointed guy is technical adviser..They have been on the look out for a technical adviser since appointing salisu. The guy go play the role wey Bonfere Jo play under Westerhof
OK. op suppose change d caption na
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by ayooladee(f): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2016
DiMateo:
I hope he is as good as our icon Keshi #sad
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by ayooladee(f): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2016
DiMateo:
I hope he is as good as our icon Keshi #sad
hopefully
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by ayooladee(f): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2016
bossto:
Bet me!!!' Tomorrow they will deny this..
....lol
grin
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by toprealman: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2016
1. His CV does not look impressive....coached Niger, *Gabon and Burkinafaso amongst other not too big club sides( mid table clubs at best). No mention of the trophies he won according to Wikipedia. Is he not an achiever?
2. PADDING is CV to make him look like a top notch coach by informing us he is working with German football association is laughable. This was updated just before his super eagles appointment.
3. If he takes us to the promised land...great, if he does not...life goes on.

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Is this necessary?

We could not take care of our Olympics team during camping. Our coaches like Amunike, Samson Siasia and their crews have not earned in ages.

This Amaju Pinnick of a man said there is no money to reward Amunike's Golden Eaglets after they won the World Cup. No reward for the sacrifices these young boys went through to put smiles on the faces of millions of Nigerians.

Manu Garba and his current U17 boys are suffering in camp. Sometimes, they walk long distances to charge their phones. Manu Garba has not received payment in ages.

Yet this Myopic Pinnick has money to employ a Foreign Coach.

Pinnick, you are irritating.
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2016
toprealman:
1. His CV does not look impressive....coached Niger, Carbon and Burkinafaso amongst other not too big club sides( mid table clubs at best). No mention of the trophies he won according to Wikipedia. Is he not an achiever?
2. PADDING is CV to make him look like a top notch coach by informing us he is working with German football association is laughable. This was updated just before his super eagles appointment.
3. If he takes us to the promised land...great, if he does not...life goes on.

I can bet Coach Amunike, Coach Salisu, Coach Garba and Coach Siasia are better than this man.

#KickOutPinnick

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by YabaLeftist: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2016
holatin:
still wonder what is so special about international. coach.

My first post after a year ban.

To the egoistical and power drunk mod DAT banned me, make sure you take dat little power of yours to HELL when u die.

Madjune where u at ?

shocked

What? A year ban? What offence did you commit? You killed someone on nairaland?
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by mousco(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2016
I wonder how story like this will hit the social media and later or even 2moro NFF will say they haven't sign any new coach.
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
baum1:

Head coach does not mean Salisu runs the affairs of the team. Bonfere Jo was the technical adviser and Coach Musa Abdullahi was the coach. Yet, Bonfere Jo was the Boss.
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by KevinDein: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2016
The man does not seem to stay for any reasonably length of time in all his former jobs. He's very nomadic.
Not excited sad

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by mytoem: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Is this one a coach or a game master? We are watching in 3D.

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by abeland: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
CONFUSED PEOPLE, DISORGANISED COUNTRY, SATANIC ECONOMY, BARBARIC RULERS, AND A SHAME AS A NATION.
Shame on you too. What have you done to better the country?
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by gulfer: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Though not a fan of foreign coaches but this one seems to be a developmental coach. Check this link: https://www.goethe.de/en/uun/akt/20754614.html
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2016
gulfer:
Though not a fan of foreign coaches but this one seems to be a developmental coach. Check this link: https://www.goethe.de/en/uun/akt/20754614.html

Nothing in this link shows that this is the right coach to lead our Super Eagles to win titles.

There is no proof that this is a tactical genius. There is no telling of his philosophy. Does his style suit our upcoming players?
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by CHANNELStv2020: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2016
abeland:
Shame on you too. What have you done to better the country?
I THINK THAT QUESTION SHOULD BE POSTED TO YOUR VISIONLESS,SHORTSIGHTED LEADERS NOT ME, U VOTED THEM NOT ME.
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by stsinner: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
if this story is true then we have gotten a big fish. Rohr is a fearless,disciplined tactican,he represents everything eagles need presently. I hope the wench at nff & the 'united states of Nigeria' clown/minister will allow him do his job.
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by rhymaholic: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Nigeria just want to sign any foreign coach just for foreign coach sake. This Germany coach is like a C-class or even a D-class coach which is relative to the quality of coaches we have in Nigeria. If the NFF cant bring the likes of Hodgson, LVG or even the calibre of Jose Mourinho to come coach our team then its best we stick to our local coaches and give them a chance.My opinion.

1 Like

Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by Footyinfoz: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
TRANSFER NEWS LIVE!!!!! Latest On Arsenal, Real Madrid, Leicester And More... by Footyinfoz
Everton are set to make a fresh £12m offer for Swansea City captain Ashley Williams. (Source: Daily Mail)

West Ham agree £20m fee with Swansea for Andre Ayew. (Source: Daily Mail)

Scott Sinclair arrives at Celtic ahead of £3.5m switch. (Source: Daily Mail)

Arsenal make enquiries for defenders Jonny Evans and Skhodran Mustafi. (Source: Daily Mail)

Marlos Moreno joins Manchester City and will spend season on loan. (Source: Daily Mail).................

visit https://footyinfoz..com.ng/2016/08/transfer-news-live-latest-on-arsenal_6.html for complete update..
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Franchise21:
Schweinsteiger

No...Swine-steger

I got steger wrong but I don't care, he's too useless for me to care
Re: NFF Appoints Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach by rainerboy1010: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
must the COLOUR be the criteria hmm

if so why not go for a QUALIFIED white man

this one na ex niger coach HABA

ok whats is his resume compared to a Siasia?

all in the name of appointing a forieghn coach they will bring even an "albino" from anywhere

please lets kick out this AMAJU PICMILK his regime has killed football completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / Elma Aveiro: 'I Don't Understand How Juve Can Play Like This'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.