Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? (1315 Views)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by ladysman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
I need to hear success stories from guys who knows how
to approach a woman.

If you are a woman, what are those things you need in
a man to get his attention.

I'm waiting for replies
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by follypimpi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2009
Looking on point and bein pretty cheeky sumtimes work.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2009
just be yourself, I know u hear dis all the time, but it works.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by follypimpi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

just be yourself, I know u hear dis all the time, but it works.

Being Xtra helps as well. wink
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
follypimpi:

Being Xtra helps as well. wink

ya, but do not try to be something you are not, coz after u have attracted the woman, doing the relationship stage, u may transfrom
back to ur real self you get what am saying?
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by KennyG6(m): 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
@post
rub cow dung all over ya body, and see how they'd be attracted to you like fly to poo,
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by follypimpi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

ya, but do not try to be something you are not, coz after u have attracted the woman, doing the relationship stage, u may transfrom
back to your real self you get what am saying?

I get ya,girls like dudes that can mke them comfortable,laugh and co.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by ladysman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2009
I think I'm enjoying this thread. Keep the comments coming lol,
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2009
Just be you, smell nice, look clean and have a great personality. Its not all about the money like some people would have you believe grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
be mysterious kiss
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
"Just be yourself" is a cliche . . . it works ONLY for men who have an engaging personality. If you're the dull, quiet type you're toast.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
Based on experience, the worst way to attract a woman is to start off trying to be romantic . . . try being friends first then take it from there after she is fully comfortable being around you.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
davidylan:

Based on experience, the worst way to attract a woman is to start off trying to be romantic . . . try being friends first then take it from there after she is fully comfortable being around you.
right.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by follypimpi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2009
davidylan:

"Just be yourself" is a cliche . . . it works ONLY for men who have an engaging personality. If you're the dull, quiet type you're toast.

Exactly my point,girls want xtra trips.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Gracito(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Just be you, smell nice, look clean and have a great personality. Its not all about the money like some people would have you believe grin
\
I second u.Just be urself.I think ladies like men who are themselves grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by iice(f): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2009
Be sexy cheesy
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
iice:

Be sexy cheesy

Make Naija boy no try that one, abeg. grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
stillwater:

LOOL
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by iice(f): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
stillwater:

Ouch! grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2009
iice:

Ouch! grin

Just imagine them doing what Alex baby tongue is doing on your profile? Oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked grin Mega, super disaster. grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by iice(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
stillwater:

Just imagine them doing what Alex baby tongue is doing on your profile? Oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked grin Mega, super disaster. grin

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin
Easy on the guys na lol. . .

But i agree, they could never pull off that look grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
iice:

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin
Easy on the guys na lol. . .

But i agree, they could never pull off that look grin

Thank God you agree. Some things just have to be said. grin grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
Teehee wait for it grin
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
put on a timberland boot and sample it with a white polo plus a black jean and a cap to match, if not your hair should be neatly cut. put on a rolex watch. when you see the girl you wanna approach, look at her thrice with a smile, approach, and take it on from there. this strategy works well.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by bgees(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2009
I dont know. but i think showing -off ur money might help.

open ur fat wallet in full glare!

wear expensive clothes, be stylish. live like a celebrity.

and they will startt coming.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Gracito(f): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
bgees:

I dont know. but i think showing -off your money might help.

open your fat wallet in full glare!

wear expensive clothes, be stylish. live like a celebrity.

and they will startt coming.
Ah,dat one be lust na undecided
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2009
Oh, ok easiest ways to attract ladies.(thinking) hmmm got it, flash them the money, (still thinking)ok tell them lies with little evidence to back it up even though it is all fabrication.e.g hiker a babyboy car and claim to be the owner,hmmm put on a good suit even if u borrow it coupled with a fake ID that you work in a big company, lastly,promise them marriage.that settles it.be yourself doesn't work anymore.most guy will agree with me.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by natashi: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hands down confidence will always make a girl think twice but don't be arrogant there is a difference, confidence laid back and chill works for me.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by lightwalk(m): 2:26am On Sep 23, 2009
The easiest way is to follow your instincts. No condition is permanent, as well no method is always perfect. It just depends on the person and the mood
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by jaybee3(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2009
depends on the caliber of women you are looking for. world as evolved and sistas now walk/sleep with eyes wide open. grin

most naija sistas just want you to flash the cash (nice ride will always go a long way. in fact with that your mission is already half solved)
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2009
jay bee:

depends on the caliber of women you are looking for. world as evolved and sistas now walk/sleep with eyes wide open.  grin

most naija sistas just want you to flash the cash (nice ride will always go a long way. in fact with that your mission is already half solved)

.yeah, ride pastor,you it.
Re: What Is The Easiest Ways To Attract A Woman? by ladysman(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well, I do not think that flashing your wallet will attract good girls
or what you call the wife material.

Or what do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Short Lady Or Guy Of 4.2ft ? / Reason Why Men Cheat--{video} / Why Are Some Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.