Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (74214 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
kikikikik,,, grin grin cool
you contesting for the on going mr nl... so hows YOUR MINISTRY going?
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2016
;-\
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
no space ... Having a large visitors tonight tongue
You cheating? shocked sad shocked
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You cheating? shocked sad shocked
cheating on what?? undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2016
am out dear...realy painful cry cry cry
Berlyn:
you contesting for the on going mr nl... so hows YOUR MINISTRY going?
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
cheating on what?? undecided
On me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
On me shocked shocked shocked
hmmm undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
hmmm undecided
Tell me it's not true
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by SWORD419(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2016
grin ;Dsee him ogo ;Dsee him ogo
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Tell me it's not true
isn't it obvious already grin i'm sorry to break your heart... life is too short to hv just one 'man' cheesy
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
isn't it obvious already grin i'm sorry to break your heart... life is too short to hv just one 'man' cheesy
•••faints••• just kuku kee me pls cry cry cry
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
•••faints••• just kuku kee me pls cry cry cry
kill u ke shocked you know some part of me still needs you embarassed
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:
Is he your bf
Not bf u. Dats her CRUSH ryt there
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
kill u ke shocked you know some part of me still needs you embarassed
what part? Pls kee me lemme die away joor
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
what part? Pls kee me lemme die away joor
my stomach grin
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
my stomach grin
wetin concern me with your stomach? undecided undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
wetin concern me with your stomach? undecided undecided
just Negodi undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
just Negodi undecided
and you negodu
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by MrCork: 5:42am On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:
Is he your bf

angry
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by MrCork: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:
Is he your bf

..may i remind u that u my woman & I am hitttin that punnnny first... yor punny my property!!! (real talk) angry
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

angry
undecided hateu2

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided hate u2
Mrcork ooooooooooooooo

I'm light skin now with big hips, yansh and boobs cheesy
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
Mrcork ooooooooooooooo

I'm light skin now with big hips, yansh and boobs cheesy
I brought him back for you tongue tongue
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I brought him back for you tongue tongue
*hugs him*
Tanks granpa cheesy
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
*hugs him*
Tanks granpa cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided undecided undecided
kiss kiss

You are my grandpa nah
Prettythicksme is my grandma kiss
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss

You are my grandpa nah
Prettythicks.me is my grandma kiss
I no get your time this morning
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2016
MrCork:

angry
*yawns*
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss

You are my grandpa nah
Prettythicksme is my grandma kiss
Shey all of una no dey sleep? cheesy pls i am still in bed,will get back @11am. tongue
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
For where I dey? undecided undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I no get your time this morning
yimu undecided
prettythicksme:
Shey all of una no dey sleep? cheesy pls i am still in bed,will get back @11am. tongue
Grandma. I still need you to borrow me grandpa today aapgain cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.