Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) (6837 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by duchez(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
So, Yomi, a Nigerian based in the US has invented a new cheating strategy as shared on twitter by one of the girls he cheated on.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.sirkenayo.com/twitter-drama-why-prisca-and-yomi-are-trending-yomi-is-a-legendary-yoruba-demon/amp/

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yoruba Demons

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by duchez(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
More photos

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Lionbite(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok so boom! Welcome to the ever growing list yoruba demons victims.
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by kristen12(f): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Cheating on someone without remorse.

Please continue calling their cheating selves out.
I'm just waiting for this ones wedding. I'll send everything to his wife to be a day before the wedding. cry cry

That's how they'll be forming too smart.
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Should we now fry cheeseballs?
People will just come to social media and be ranting like headless chickens. sad

7 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by apholaryn: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
one of those wayre spoiling market for we Yorubad boys.
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by mumumugu(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yoruba guys are romantic

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2017

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by mpowa(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by okonja(m): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2017
Eleyii tun gaa gan ooo cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by PenlsCaP: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2017
I have zero respect for these type of men
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2017
Barcation?!
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by lilmarley: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2017
the guy is a real expert

I'll be looking at him like shocked

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Macgreat(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2017
So what! . . now you have lost big time.

The girl will continue, why? She is smarter than you! Wiser and more mature!

You found out, good. Now why didn't you walk away.
Most girls double date or keep several may friends whom they think may want to settle with them.

Women can play victims in every situation.

If you check this girl well, you'll find out she has close to 4 boyfriends.

I wonder where all this girls hatch from.

Most girls born in late 80's up till now are mess up! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Jodha(f): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Lool...I repeat men are scum....

As for the dude above me.....guy hope yhull say this same trash for likewise is done to yhur sisters.... Hippocrate...

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
You look this pretty yet no sense. You have just shown beyond reasonable doubts that your brain is smaller than your clit0ris.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Jodha(f): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Hozier:

You look this pretty yet no sense. You have just shown beyond reasonable doubts that your brain is smaller than your clit0ris.

Remain foolish as yhu seem....everything in this world has to do with clito-ris to yhu....sex starved he-goat...that konji wey dey make yhu type rubbish go kii yhu....

Idiot ...

4 Likes

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by marsoden: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2017
biggie10:
Should we now fry cheeseballs?
People will just come to social media and be ranting like headless chickens. sad

Bro, do headless chickens rant?

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by 1899Milan: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Yomi Yomi.
The Priscas Seeker.
grin cheesy
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2017
If you're not married to anyone and have money, please enjoy your life and flex it, I mean fvck on a daily basis with different girls using condom sha because women are getting more brutal by the day
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Jaideyone(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2017
lol the guy is good grin
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Zaccshegzy(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:
Same as your dad and brothers.
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by pimpchi(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2017
Jodha:

As for the dude above me.....guy hope yhull say this same trash for likewise is done to yhur sisters.... Hippocrate...
Your PAPA na scum
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Armynu(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
kristen12:

I'm just waiting for this ones wedding. I'll send everything to his wife to be a day before the wedding. cry cry

Abeg pity am.
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Heavance(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
kristen12:

And you think the bride will back out?
see you, no be girl again?

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
pimpchi:

Your PAPA na scum
Zaccshegzy:

Same as your dad and brothers.

I spit on yhur bald heads ....
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Samusu(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2017
@realyorubademon
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by banre(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2017
proudly yoruba demon!!!
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by UncleSnr(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Some of you girls just jump into conclusion that you are in a relationship while the dude sees you as friends with benefits.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
marsoden:

Bro, do headless chickens rant?

Yeah man. They rant with their butthole
Re: This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) by marsoden: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2017
biggie10:

Yeah man. They rant with their butthole

Now that's funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala For Alpha Male Ooo (PICS) / Check Out This Beautiful Female Brazilian Bricklayer(photos) / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.