Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Election Day-a Short Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Election Day-a Short Story (530 Views)

The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) / The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Day-a Short Story by Cbeatz(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Some peepz never wake up( lazy/ cornflass and cocoa people)...some peepz dey frontage of their yard with suit jacket and boxers with their chewing stick on fleek ( real niqqaz like me)...some( to the ladies) suppose don dey pick ugwu now...some niqqas inside bathroom and toilet respctively dey read this tori with their samsung s7( egbon chinedu and egbon isiaka..this is dedicated to u guys....una just block my path this morning....i enter toilet una chase me out...i enter bathroom una chase me out.....to wake up around 1am to pump water no be beans ooo..shebi na anoda time wey i go pump be this....Bleep pumping schedule)....some dey work and dey read this....well to y'all a good morning.....it z also the morning of the grande finale of the mr Nl 2016 contest.....the road to the final has been awesome and has been kept on a matured level.....there have been strokes of brilliant stupidity but the mods( and their trusty sidekick....the anti spam-bot).... who in real life must be korean film for the way they are hiding topics and nt banning people...una welldone....kwontinu the good work......the contestants have been gentle and meek( even the die-hard ones....na amadioha go judge una laterz)....we from NL.TV are going to be covering this program live and in HD( only on channels 669 & 966)..meanwhile kick back. relax, and listen to the new airforce1 track while we await more news from our correspondants in other sections....i am ur host CBEATZ

for dubbing of this piece of art contact the director.
This is nt a comedy neither is it a true story...it is simply a season film.
all the people about to be mentioned are either fictional or imaginary.....if they are real,well itz their cup of garri.....nobdy died in the production of this film.....(yet)
Re: Election Day-a Short Story by Cbeatz(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2016
On a very serious note.....
This story is inspired by the daily activities on Nl and yeah the elections....our daily wahalas in my own version....this my first post and my first attempt at litreature...there is typos...grammatical blunders ahead....am nt really a funny person( have been told i take life too serious...and i hate being defined by a single trait)....so i don't want to make this a comedy...if something is funny,we thank God....i will be writing in english,pidgin( naijaz official language),yoruba....dnt know how to type in igbo( and am frm the east......lord help me)....so thatz all...when the inspiration comes i will write.....adios
Re: Election Day-a Short Story by Cbeatz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Inspiration courtesy of ;Timmy turner by desiigner,nutri-milk and baby oku*********************************DROWN;TO DIE OR KILL SOMEONE BY STAYING UNDERWATER FOR TOO LONG,Thatz what my dictionary says....i would give you my own explanation of drowning but it wouln't make any sense yet...let me tell u my story,u would find clues to how i became like this and maybe u would come to understand me...let me tell u how i was drowned**************************************************

(1) (Reply)

He Gave The Receipt To Her / I Don’t Understand This Woman / Could This Be Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.