Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... (1445 Views)

Beautiful Married Nigerian Women Pics / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by marvelck: 10:36am On May 21, 2016
It happened today on a wet Saturday morning at the bread shop. Immediately I entered the shop, I noticed her from behind, looking so beautiful, with a rounded backside and a lovely smooth skin. She wore a blue t-shirt on a black knee length sexy leggings, (which brought out her slim sexy shape the more) with lovely sneakers to match. All eyes (including mine) were on her as she was paying for the bread she bought. Everything about her looked so sophisticated. Even her voice sounded so heavenly. And as she was stepping out of the shop, I stared right into her lovely blue eyes, cos I was right behind her. I wanted to chat her up and also ask for her number until I noticed the wedding ring on her finger. And that was the end of my 'infatuation.' Chei, naija girls are so beautiful...
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by falconey(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2016
what do you want viewers to do now?

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by Tinalex(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
Wow naira gurl with blue eyes..... Hmmmnnn...... Oga ur lies deserve an award ooo.

4 Likes

Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by Greatzeus(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
marvelck:
It happened today on a wet Saturday morning at the bread shop. Immediately I entered the shop, I noticed her from behind, looking so beautiful, with a rounded backside and a lovely smooth skin. She wore a blue t-shirt on a black knee length sexy leggings, (which brought out her slim sexy shape the more) with lovely sneakers to match. All eyes (including mine) were on her as she was paying for the bread she bought. Everything about her looked so sophisticated. Even her voice sounded so heavenly. And as she was stepping out of the shop, I stared right into her lovely blue eyes, cos I was right behind her. I wanted to chat her up and also ask for her number until I noticed the wedding ring on her finger. And that was the end of my 'infatuation.' Chei, naija girls are so beautiful...
Good you came back to your senses,maybe the husband would have been chasing you around with guns by now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2016
Chai!.... I've had this experience before.
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by Sharksblow(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
Your first time if getting closest to Magun
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by rosieluv(f): 11:04am On May 21, 2016
Tinalex:
Wow naira gurl with blue eyes..... Hmmmnnn...... Oga ur lies deserve an award ooo.
hehehehehe mayb na contact lens
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by Ginaz(f): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
Blues eyes? When did Nigeria girls started having blue eyes
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by 20bc(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2016
OK what do you want us to do now, encourage you to go after married women, join out your lies in the topic or say you are a big fool for not going after her...♣♣♣
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by Youngpo413: 11:25am On May 21, 2016
You are addressed the way you dress.
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by enigmagu1(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
The kind of beauty you discribed dosn't exist. its impossible for one person to have all that...ppl that are near that are very ill mannered...
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 11:38am On May 21, 2016
Wat a man spent on nd paid to pleasw him is wat u falling in love with

Get a girl nd groom her to ur taste

Remember God said who ever lustfully looks at a woman has committed adultery with her already with her

1 Like

Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by sirusX(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wat a man spent on nd paid to pleasw him is wat u falling in love with

Remember God said who ever lustfully looks at a woman has committed adultery with her already with her

I wouldn't refer to it as love. It's more of infatuation/physical attraction to her beauty undecided

Bia...OP come and change the topic of the post
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 4:12pm On May 21, 2016
sirusX:

I wouldn't refer to it as love. It's more of infatuation/physical attraction to her beauty undecided

Bia...OP come and change the topic of the post

Av heard u
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by SoupNazi(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

#Word
Re: The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart... by halfricanadian(f): 6:35pm On May 21, 2016
SoupNazi:

#Word

smiley ok

(1) (Reply)

DILEMMA: / Man Masturbates Himself To Death / I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.