Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back (51232 Views)

Check If Your Grandfather Is Here? / When Your Grandfather Reincarnate As Your Son (picture) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by SirMustee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
It's a blessing to me.. .
If I turn him back he will cause Më everyday! !==
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by eph12(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will quickly do his burial in case I want to have change of mind.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by jerryfisher(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hawx:
smileyHmmmmm! Interesting!
Make I carry 'apoti' siddon dey 'zip' my 'sobo'
calm down,,na space u want book!!!!

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by HORLADY(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Be you Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, Muslim,Christian or Atheist, thank God we all finally agreed on this. We won't turn him back.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Fizzie87(f): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
If I hear say I turn am back...that's a cool heritage grandpa is leaving behind... grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by rakabuba001(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
hmmm what will my grandchildren do?
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
I never met both of my grandfathers so if I found this money and it's not mine but I can use it to pay for any of them or even both of them to come back to life, I would. Money is nothing, family is everything.

Some just want to drive danfos and make daily money, some want to drive a corolla and enter bus, some want a G waggy and feel like a boss, some want a bugatti and drive a rear car and it goes on. That's what money does. Family is different, you don't change family like diapers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by 1miccza: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Turn ke infact i'll look for a way of communicating with him thru d money and when he speaks eventually,i'll ask him to give me 20 more of his age mates that can turn to money like him so that i wiLl just buy the whole of Aso rock

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Christardor: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Poor People Be Like
RebelChip:
See this man... If I turn am back, make thunder fire me!!

I will not even turn my wife of 30 years back into human being again not to talk of grand father of 90 years!!

Abeg, who don old don old!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Christardor: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Poor People Be Like
1miccza:
Turn ke infact i'll look for a way of communicating with him thru d money and when he speaks eventually,i'll ask him to give me 20 more of his age mates that can turn to money like him so that i wiLl just buy the whole of Aso rock
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by SWORD419(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
me no stupid ooooo, i'll be waiting for the day my granny will sacrifice herself and even my children nko
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by shakaraboy: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Well, Seriously speaking. That amount is not worth it. I can make that amount 10 times within a space of 5 years. So I rather love my Grand Father to live to see my kids and my kids to know him.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
Bye Bye Grandfather welcome GrandTurismo Vision grin

Its Gran
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by bazeoye(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
iwakacome:
If he didnt achieve anything in life, he should acheive in death. I no mind if some of my uncles sef turn
bros u no dey laff o
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by bazeoye(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
iwakacome:
If he didnt achieve anything in life, he should acheive in death. I no mind if some of my uncles sef turn
bros u dey vex o smile no dey ur face at all
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by MrHenshaw: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
RebelChip:

I will not even turn my wife of 30 years back into human being again not to talk of grand father of 90 years!!

RebelChip:

RebelChip:

Mind what u say,power in spoken words!
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by dakkayode(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
What a nice way for an old pa to die..
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by richard870(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Batlan01:
grin grin
@Op, what would you do
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na wah o. Most peoppe are just joking on this thread, I refuse to believe that this thread represents genuine answers to the OP's question.

Many potential ritualists on this thread embarassed

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by igbalodehunter(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yeeez! We meet on ressurectn morning
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will bring my side chick to do the same magic
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by insomnia1234: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hawx:
smileyHmmmmm! Interesting!
Make I carry 'apoti' siddon dey 'zip' my 'sobo'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Stanbeto: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
My brother, are you not a Christain? Na celebration of life
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by insomnia1234: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
JohnieWalker:
First of I will pay for the Lamborghini aventador and also do some crazy wise investment then see if grandma also have the grace of turning into money to complete the cycle....Turn ke when I no be turning point
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by flokii: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dunno why I dnt find this funny tho.. It's not reasonable or logical in any way

Anywaiz my grandpa cnt even turn to money to start with, he'll turn to dust instead and rest in peace. #cheers
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Bgorgeous: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
No wahala he will remain like ds
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ezeego1:
Please shut up!
Mr attention seeker...you are noticed
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by darnley16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
veeluv2015:

yimu
you don end this girl career of NL
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by klenton(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
if am ur grandfather and u turn me back I will disown u.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Larryfest(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
That would be pretty moronic abeg him turn already weytin con be my own to come turn back again abi dem jazz me Na to go arrange beta range rover remain...
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by okechukwu16: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
doctorkush:
what is a grand father ?
money!
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Mamahvic(f): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
turn him back GBA po oku.I m sure hewil b happy seeing our lives change him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! / When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo) / When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick (picx) Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.