Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back (51244 Views)

Check If Your Grandfather Is Here? / When Your Grandfather Reincarnate As Your Son (picture) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by padrecarlos: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
[/color] for crying out loud, he dropped a gift before leaving, why return it?
[color=#770077]
did he ask we return that huge sum of dollars? (because papa knows too well that the exchange rate is high)
[color=#000099][/color] to who's detriment will it be retured?
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by MAK211(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
RebelChip:
See this man... If I turn am back, make thunder fire me!!

I will not even turn my wife of 30 years back into human being again not to talk of grand father of 90 years!!

Abeg, who don old don old!!
haa u wicked ooo. What if u wife see dis
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by silversonuc(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2016
deb303:
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back

uncle pls tell us a story
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nusaf: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Assuming u refused to turn him back and he keeps haunting u in ur dreams. I know some will even kill their parents for this but considering the transient nature of life it is not worth it for even a corpse.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by raphieMontella: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Yimu...turn back ni...turn back ko... I resemble solar converter? Jst negodu... Investment ti take over

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by micky2004: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Turn Money back when I no dey craze,I go just pack the money comot for ground come declare mygrandpa missing.who knows maybe the god of Dasuki don't come visit me for house. ;D4

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2016
deb303:
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back

Lie Mohammed
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by olowoeko(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2016
ao pade lese jesu......turn him back? do i look like a magician or are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by freshvine(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2016
What I owe him is a befitting burial

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2016
RebelChip:

I will not even turn my wife of 30 years back into human being again not to talk of grand father of 90 years!!

chisos ...
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by princecemo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Brotherly u dey vex o....LMFAO
RebelChip:

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by ifeomaekol(f): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
JohnieWalker:
First of I will pay for the Lamborghini aventador and also do some crazy wise investment then see if grandma also have the grace of turning into money to complete the cycle....Turn ke when I no be turning point
lol----omo u funny die. And then when u get to 90 yrs u ll turn too for ur grandson abi? That completes the cycle.
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by NevetsIbot(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
turn what back? Grandfather that is just idle and sapping money everywhere. I dey craze
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by JohnieWalker(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol----omo u funny die. And then when u get to 90 yrs u ll turn too for ur grandson abi? That completes the cycle.
God wan punish that grandson if e no turn me...d people wey I no turn reach am...cycle ke Pythagoras ni
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by sievom6: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh yeah. I'll turn him into a Ferrari. I'm sure he'll be proud of my decision cheesy cool
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by ifeomaekol(f): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
JohnieWalker:

God wan punish that grandson if e no turn me...d people wey I no turn reach am...cycle ke Pythagoras ni
lmao!
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by deluxez12(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
deb303:
tufia...I spit on you for saying that

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Upaka(f): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2016
AsoRockz01:
I will first remove the side I suspect to be the heead
Badt, yeast boy

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by DanielPop(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2016
He has sacrificed his life for me to make it in life! grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Iyammi!!! If Jesus died @ d age of 33 2 save us 4rm sins,, so y can't grandpa die at d age of 90 2 save me 4rm poverty.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Batlan01: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
preshuourz:
Iyammi!!! If Jesus died @ d age of 33 2 save us 4rm sins,, so y can't grandpa die at d age of 90 2 save me 4rm poverty.
#WORD
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by bigmarvelous(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
may be i will turn him back if d ground is very solid
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Okeya22(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Batlan01:
grin grin

Grandp's I love you buh jah loves you more and he loves me MOST

RIP grand pa
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Nursery Rhymes. / Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! / When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.