Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back (51245 Views)

Check If Your Grandfather Is Here? / When Your Grandfather Reincarnate As Your Son (picture) / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by allanphash7(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
The same kwesion i ask god always as an atheist that why would you give me test that you already know that i can never ever pass
slevin1:
Elijah went to heaven on a flaming chariot. Maybe he went to heaven as money sha. grin. Maybe he's looking out for us from heaven.
Besides, why turn to money to tempt me knowing I'll fall for the temptation?
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Ezeego1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
deb303:
sure why not...nothing can be compared to papa's love and joke...his smile alone is outta this world...although can be annoying sometimes... so yes I will turn him back

Please shut up!

4 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by seunny4lif(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why will I change him back grin grin grin
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=AsoRockz01 post=48243691]I will first remove the side I suspect to be the heead
Lol....you're wicked!

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please shut up!

How he take affect u? + is today Saturday?
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by limitless777(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
cheesy
slevin1:
Elijah went to heaven on a flaming chariot. Maybe he went to heaven as money sha. grin. Maybe he's looking out for us from heaven.
Besides, why turn to money to tempt me knowing I'll fall for the temptation?

U no well at all.

U wan take laff kill me.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by gimbayaro(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Batlan01:
grin grin
I will turn my grand mother into money too... the sgud go and rest with the lord.. Let's me hv some fun.. . Meanwhile I need a G wagon 550.. Coz as I can see da money can't buy a jet.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by veekid(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
If I turn him back, him go vex for me o, I know my grand father so well

4 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by humbleself242(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Better for him to remain like that
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Plolly(f): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided I will use part of the money for his final burial

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by wallex2(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will first other for my brand new 2016 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG and the almighty G65 AMG
S63 WILL BE WHITE AND THE G65 BLACK
WILL THEN CUSTOMISE THE PLATE NUMBER W-wheels 1
Turn am back ko
Turn am front ni

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Xeedorf: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecidedSho, My Grandpa for that matter. Na to spend am join the money is my next step
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by nonjebose(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP, better start working hard and forget this kind of "thing". Btw, I will turn him back immediately

5 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by blackwizwise(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
that's how my grand father got missing after my sudden wealth
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by free2ryhme: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hell fire get plenty members[color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by kins89(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
so una wan dey spend una grandfather? chai.. people get mind o

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Effizy12(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Turn wetin? for this buhari economy met down, the gods sef go vex for me.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks for this thread. We are now seeing the potential ritualists among us cheesy. The people who cut off human heads for rituals are not aliens, They are your neighbors... In fact they are Nairalanders.

14 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by teapot(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Awor lot in kids kudz voice
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will turn him back joor...Coz this cant even happen..
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by emvico(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP pls stop asking this type of questions. how can a man of 90 years plus give you such amount of money and you will then reject it abi dem take poverty do you?

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by PraiseGyps(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will definitely turn him into a bank. He did it so I will use him wisely....... Grandpa no wan waste nau.. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by bamirotola: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
My grandpa will come back from heaven slap me, disown my papa nd 1 if I change am back.... for dis buhaari era....make I bend if I change am!!

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by MsFaith: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spend the money nah, normal nigerian mentality
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by dam007(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hawx:
smileyHmmmmm! Interesting!
Make I carry 'apoti' siddon dey 'zip' my 'sobo'
ftc but no likes! This has to be buhari's fault too

1 Like

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
dam007:
If I turn him back, he will kill me!!
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Don't have much to say but just know that

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by dam007(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hawx:
smileyHmmmmm! Interesting!
Make I carry 'apoti' siddon dey 'zip' my 'sobo'
FTC, still no like? This has to be Buhari's fault too
Re: You Found Out Your Grandfather Turned Into this & Only You Can Turn Him Back by BoboFashion(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Till then. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Nursery Rhymes. / Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! / When She Dates Only Cool Guys (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.