Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call (25813 Views)

Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? / Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Db55889(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2016
akinolajane:
I also got a call on Thursday too and now i have been scheduled for an aptitude test for 20th of this month. I believe Coronation Merchant Bank is managed by a director from Access Bank so i think our aptitude test might be similar to access bank aptitude test. If my speculations are right then we should all get started with our shl questions. In other case, i welcome any other information that can give us an edge on our aptitude test.
Hi,sent you a PM pls reply
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by akinolajane(f): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
okay. just replied you now.
Db55889:
Hi,sent you a PM pls reply
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by akinolajane(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
sorry its not shl, its gmat for access bank. I have attached a sample of what I am practicing.
I am also not sure of the type of questions but that is what I am practicing.
All the best
Dhamilare1:

I'm also scheduled for 20th of this month. Please what does access bank aptitude test look like?

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by encryptor: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys,,,,happy that you all got invited. Just wondering about the number of applicants called because the thread's post rolling up like other coys,...kpmg for e.g
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by tall2ce(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
How do I get to the venue from Ikeja or Oshodi
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by dapoddon: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2016
From Ikeja, board a bus to Maryland. From Maryland board another bus to Anthony. Alight at the Bus stop and walk forward, you'll see Jkk on your right after walking some distance.
tall2ce:
How do I get to the venue from Ikeja or Oshodi
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by emmanueladeremi(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Na God hand e dey
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by paulo1993(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2016
When would the results be out ?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by chinasajudith92: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2016
HR PERSONNEL NEEDED urgently at xiphost aegis Ltd. ..call 08109618527 for more info
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by gbodsman: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
pls hw did u apply and pls is the application still going on?.i await to hearing from you ASAP.thanx
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by raphzeey(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I got a call on Friday and on Monday again.
I just pray this will be that our dream job oo
Yaa Allah I look up to you.

I got a call from the bank last week friday telling me that I have been shortlisted for their aptitude test coming up this week wednesday 31/08/2016.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by raphzeey(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
paulo1993:
When would the results be out ?

Abeg what's the format of their Aptitude test cuz I have be scheduled for their test on 31/08/2016.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
raphzeey:

I got a call from the bank last week friday telling me that I have been shortlisted for their aptitude test coming up this week wednesday 31/08/2016.
Did you write the first test on the 20th of this month,
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by raphzeey(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
handsomeclouds:
No I did not
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by raphzeey(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2016
handsomeclouds:
No
The test is scheduled according to their group
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2016
raphzeey:

No

Best wishes. I wrote mine @ JKK
Did u get a mail to that effect.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by jaytees: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2016
raphzeey:

No

Please which group wrote on 20th and which group were invited to write theirs yesterday?
Also, has anyone who wrote on 20th received any feedback?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Tee2014: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yeah, I called the HR personell and was told that we would all be contacted as regards our status(successful/unsuccessful i.e. if one passes the minimum pass mark or doesn't)after the aptitude tests for all applicants are done with, as the aptitude tests were scheduled in batches.
But, we would all get feedback most probable, this month.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by turlash: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
Tee2014:
Yeah, I called the HR personell and was told that we would all be contacted as regards our status(successful/unsuccessful i.
e. if one passes the minimum pass mark or doesn't)after the aptitude tests for all applicants are done with, as the aptitude tests were scheduled in batches.
But, we would all get feedback most probable, this month.

pls watz d structure of d test, u can send it to me via my email addy, turlash@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Tee2014: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
turlash:

pls watz d structure of d test, u can send it to me via my email addy, turlash@gmail.com
What date has your test been scheduled for?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Saint2flex: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good evening guys, I was among those that wrote d first test of on the 20th of August. plz has anyone gotten any response from the bank as to whether successful or not ? thanks!!!
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by mayoor15(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
please was the test conducted by dragnet?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by paulo1993(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
It was conducted by HCP
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by mayoor15(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
paulo1993:
It was conducted by HCP
Okay...Thanks...Cannot forget what dragnet do me with KPMG....
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by agroronnie: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hi, please can someone who already did the test provide some insight on test structure,
Numerical - with or without calculator, more of percentage and ratios and all
Verbal - essay writing, yes no or mayb, synonyms antonyms, sentence gap, comprehension.
Logical reasoning
Current affairs. Pls schedule for test soon. We have almost no information on what to expect

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Olomson: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
please can you, enlighten one on the test structure, format, sections and probably time duration. I await your reply. Many thanks.

akinolajane:
I also got a call on Thursday too and now i have been scheduled for an aptitude test for 20th of this month. I believe Coronation Merchant Bank is managed by a director from Access Bank so i think our aptitude test might be similar to access bank aptitude test. If my speculations are right then we should all get started with our shl questions. In other case, i welcome any other information that can give us an edge on our aptitude test.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by mayoor15(m): 5:20am On Sep 10, 2016
agroronnie:
Hi, please can someone who already did the test provide some insight on test structure,
Numerical - with or without calculator, more of percentage and ratios and all
Verbal - essay writing, yes no or mayb, synonyms antonyms, sentence gap, comprehension.
Logical reasoning
Current affairs. Pls schedule for test soon. We have almost no information on what to expect
Think from the instructions from the invite, its clear that no calculators....is your test next thursday
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by agroronnie: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Am aware of the calculator, mine is next Thursday still seeking some insight into test structure
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by dizzydazzy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
Chidizman:
Got shortlisted on the 20th too. Access Bank test are pretty easy. But I don't understand the need for pencils when we are gonna have a CBT test. Are we expected to plot graphs? Lol.

Success to us all.
Please I have the test coming up in 4 days time, can u kindly gv me a breakdown of hw urs was? The numerical; any graphs, no of questions, time and oda relevant info. The verbal; any essay, comprehension type, no of questions, time and oda relevant info. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Please......any1 who has written d test shld kindly e-mail me d test 4mat on wat 2 xpect ayotundeola@yahoo.com or drop it here....thanks

EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message