Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call (25818 Views)

Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Is Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment A Scam Or Not? / Graduate Trainee At Coronation Merchant Bank (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by encryptor: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jay teess i also suspect you are part of the HR or did you take the test....you have been defending CMB all over here but you failed to speak,on why they would send regret mail after an AC has been conducted already.....i think things should be done in a straight forward manner......for your information i know someone currently working in CMB who didnt go thru any recruitment process......u dedintely an HR OR a staff of CMB OR HCP
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by mayoor15(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
encryptor:
Jay teess i also suspect you are part of the HR or did you take the test....you have been defending CMB all over here but you failed to speak,on why they would send regret mail after an AC has been conducted already.....i think things should be done in a straight forward manner......for your information i know someone currently working in CMB who didnt go thru any recruitment process......u dedintely an HR OR a staff of CMB OR HCP
dont mind d guy defending lies and falsehood
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by mayoor15(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
D guy just come saying al of us failed, when I did kpmg and didnt pass, I sat down,looked at my mistakes, discovered dragnet used GRE 4d questions and I was familiar with gmat,have improved my GRE knowledge since then, but d said exam was Gmat,if d guy said me no sabi anything then over 1000 people also were brainless like me. CMB-HCP have no excuse. D exam results were not used
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Saint2flex: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2016
It is not a matter of mentality MR DEFENDER but Reality. we can't shy away from the gospel fact. Yes, not all recruitment are base on personal recognition in Nigeria but how many are actually base on merit? entry level position are rarely base on merit. only strategic positions that most organizations actually employ merit principle. how can u explain d fact that regret message is coming after 2 weeks when AC have been completed? it leaves us with no option other than d fact that the recruitment didn't follow merit principle. our test performance wasn't d real criteria for selection for the next stage. the GMAT questions were not so difficult that more than 500 persons can't pass d minimum cut off point. Anyway, d struggle continues! d regret message does not mean we are not sound, it only means they want their own. God bless us and Bless Our darling country. we are use to it...

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by dorothy0324: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
To be honest, the test was quite easy and a lot of economics related questions(I studied economics) so i was sure of 90% of my answers but however i failed to read the instructions for the essay and instead of writing 2 i wrote on just one Topic. I strongly think that was why i didn't make it through to the assessment stage (I hope).
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by kinematicguy: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lol. Calm.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by VMpi744: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Sure its reality but not always the case.

On the regret mail thingy.

I once interviewed with a top3 MC firm. They promised personalised feedback after the interview. Most peeps got called or mailed within a week (either good or bad). Some of us didn't.
After 2 weeks of waiting, I called them. They apologized, gave some excuses (my lines didn't go through. *what in the world happened to my email?*) and promised to get back ASAP.
I waited another 2/3 weeks. Then I got this 'personalised' feedback from someone that wasn't even on my panel shocked.

Summary "even though... we didnt... hence we regret... we wish you well in..."

The point is these things (feedback issue) happen *for whatever reason* not perculiar to HCP or 9ja alone

mayoor15:
its not a mentality, its the reality. Maybe you are even part of their HR, who knows....Tell me how many companys you know when doing recruitment send regret mails to candidates after AC. If all things were equal, they should have sent the regret mails before starting AC
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Akpasomething: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
VMpi744:
Sure its reality but not always the case.

On the regret mail thingy.

I once interviewed with a top3 MC firm. They promised personalised feedback after the interview. Most peeps got called or mailed within a week (either good or bad). Some of us didn't.
After 2 weeks of waiting, I called them. They apologized, gave some excuses (my lines didn't go through. *what in the world happened to my email?*) and promised to get back ASAP.
I waited another 2/3 weeks. Then I got this 'personalised' feedback from someone that wasn't even on my panel shocked.

Summary "even though... we didnt... hence we regret... we wish you well in..."

The point is these things (feedback issue) happen *for whatever reason* not perculiar to HCP or 9ja alone

Hey bro..

Any news from Coronation?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by VMpi744: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2017
Hi Akpasomething

recruitment was concluded in December.
& from what I heard TS starts in a couple of weeks from now.

Akpasomething:

Hey bro..

Any news from Coronation?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Akpasomething: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
VMpi744:
Hi Akpasomething
recruitment was concluded in December. & from what I heard TS starts in a couple of weeks from now.
Alright..
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by EloWChi(f): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Good afternoon, pls I was invited for the test this Saturday 2018, can someone help me out on the format.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Xperience12: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
adesola554801:
It was quite tasking. From 7:30 till 4pm. Presentation. Interview. Group discussion. Written exercise and numerical, career and verbal tests.
This was my first assessment centre so I'm by sure how well I did but good luck to the rest of us.

Hello please I need your help. Been invited for assessment center. Please are you on whatsapp
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Kinskin(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Xperience12:

Hello please I need your help. Been invited for assessment center. Please are you on whatsapp

Me too, can we get more details on the assessment centre
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Xperience12: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kinskin:

Me too, can we get more details on the assessment centre
Have u received any email
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Ruksmaster1: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xperience12:

Have u received any email
No official mail from them yet.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by ifex867(m): 4:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Mail received
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by haylegbede1(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2018
ekhorowa:

I sent my Cv to recruitment.ikrc online early july. I saw the advert on jobemy.com and also it was on here(nairaland)
Hey can you help me with the mail

The coronation merchant bank mail

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by NanoSec: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
For recently conducted HCP past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, quantitative reasoning plus Bank/finance related questions,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Silencerh(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Is there anyone here who has been invited to assessment centre for 2022 Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate trainee program?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by phyya(f): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Silencerh:
Is there anyone here who has been invited to assessment centre for 2022 Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate trainee program?
I have. How do we link up?

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by zhicoboy(m): 4:47am On Mar 23, 2022
phyya:

I was invited, any WhatsApp group
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Silencerh(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2022
phyya:

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Silencerh(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2022
zhicoboy:

I was invited, any WhatsApp group

Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by phyya(f): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Have presentation topics been sent yet?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Silencerh(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2022
phyya:
Have presentation topics been sent yet?

Nothing yet from here, have you gotten yours?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by phyya(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Ahhh... coronation bank want to kill somebody. Everything just choke. Hoping for the best.
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Ogeveen: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2022
have they sent to you, this one you said e choke. abeg oo embarassed.it is well sha
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Ogeveen: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2022
who was scheduled for 29th and who for 30th?
can we have a whatsapp group already too?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by Ogeveen: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2022
this is my number 08132881559. we could link up
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by chiane: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning guys.
Any update after the AC yet?
Re: I Got A Call From Coronation Merchant Bank, Please Who Also Got A Call by zhicoboy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
chiane:
Good morning guys.
Any update after the AC yet?
No update yet o

EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message